K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

4 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Petra Collins rumored to be working with Newjeans. :lakitu:

She was like if you’re gonna appropriate my aesthetic, at least go to the direct source 

• Like 1

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

I love how my girls won against payola, sabotage and a massive hate train in the end :celestial5: this is a bigger global hit than Dynamite argue with the wall. 

the 2nd most well known kpop song in the world after Gangnam Style.

:toofunny2: i think its D4 actually.

This is the type of quality content I deserve :gaycat1:

Where are the gif-makers? :gaygacat5:

Spoiler

I am useless, I can't make them myself :chick3:

• Like 1

Eunwoo seems like a sweet dude, so hope he rises (haven't heard the album tho)

5 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

I love how my girls won against payola, sabotage and a massive hate train in the end :celestial5: this is a bigger global hit than Dynamite argue with the wall. 

the 2nd most well known kpop song in the world after Gangnam Style.

there are countless more known kpop songs, but i have to respect your dedication to delusions 

now this is how you debut solo!

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

• Like 1

the 5 MAIN IT boys from RIIZE in the top 10 :clap3:

End of this surface (Surface)
Just let the ride make it drive
With its move (With its move)
Whatever I wanna do

coo-ionyou-ariescarey.gif

Is Cha Eun Woo flopping with his solo?

Does ASTRO usually do better as a group?

2 hours ago, stochastic said:

She was like if you’re gonna appropriate my aesthetic, at least go to the direct source 

Petra Collins and MHJ share similar sensibilities for art, the whole dreamy and angsty girlhood aesthetics. It's almost surprising they didn't work together sooner. Newjeans really put MHJ on the map.

4 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Newjeans really put MHJ on the map.

I’m sorry, but the HYBE Hyenas are serving delusions worse than Mel ever did

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I’m sorry, but the HYBE Hyenas are serving delusions worse than Mel ever did

What's that supposed to mean? It is known MHJ would fight with other directors at SM all the time and never really got the last word. NJ is the first time she is allowed to create what she wants and collaborate with who she wants.

What does ATRL think? Any sneak? :gaycat5:

IU and the hosts mentioned Jessica on TV when talking about the timeless classic Naengmyeon :clap3:

1 minute ago, Zack said:

IU and the hosts mentioned Jessica on TV when talking about the timeless classic Naengmyeon :clap3:

Is Jessica ever coming back to South Korea or do all the SNSD members still hate each other? A cute OT9 reunion for a variety show would be the tea. :eatpopcorn:

Just now, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Is Jessica ever coming back to South Korea or do all the SNSD members still hate each other? A cute OT9 reunion for a variety show would be the tea. :eatpopcorn:

The members turned on her and I don't think Jessica ever really got over that trauma, even if she has made great progress as a solo. 

There's still too much bad blood. The 8 others pretend she doesn't exist and have airbrushed her from their history and for Jessica it's obviously still painful to talk about, so I don't see a reunion happening without an extreme change in circumstances, for both sides.

Jessica cannot really appear on mainstream Korean media unfortunately. Though she is possibly returning to perform in Korea for a Chinese festival next month.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Newjeans really put MHJ on the map.

Another day another ridiculous, delusional, uneducated slay from miss geniecantstophypeboy

spacer.png

Edited by Panda17
  • Like 2

Vernon just sitting there letting Mingyu ask for "robsta" while making clickity clack claws with his hands :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I usually just like to lurk but I had to come in to ask, has Eunwoo Improved his acting at all? I heard he was bad at it but I didn't watch Kdramas like that back then so I wasn't sure how true that was.

I'm watching Gangnam Beauty for the first time ( which is really just 200 pound beauty but in serialized form, the creator's should have sued) and this man can't act his way out of a paper bag. Like, the personality of a ******* cardboard box. It's terrible, watching him suck the charisma out of every scene and the other actors are trying their best but all he can do is brood sexily.

Please someone tell me that the man has improved, or at least his singing is somewhat better for a kpop visual than average.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I usually just like to lurk but I had to come in to ask, has Eunwoo Improved his acting at all? I heard he was bad at it but I didn't watch Kdramas like that back then so I wasn't sure how true that was.

I'm watching Gangnam Beauty for the first time ( which is really just 200 pound beauty but in serialized form, the creator's should have sued) and this man can't act his way out of a paper bag. Like, the personality of a ******* cardboard box. It's terrible, watching him suck the charisma out of every scene and the other actors are trying their best but all he can do is brood sexily.

Please someone tell me that the man has improved, or at least his singing is somewhat better for a kpop visual than average.

Eunwho is just pretty I fear

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Another day another ridiculous, delusional, uneducated slay from miss geniecantstophypeboy

spacer.png

MHJ escaped SM prison cell half a decade ago, it's time to move on and accept she has never been happier and more successful than she is now with her own company and Newjeans :bird:

Headlines you only read in Kpop. I'm glad the Korean police is on the case. :khalyan2:

• Haha 1

Talking about Hybe hyenas, that's Hybe girl groups roster by the end of the year.

GGeA135WMAAA1Df?format=jpg&name=900x900

I don't know about I'LL-IT or Fromis_9 but Katseye has one of the most interesting lineups in a long time, I'm curious to see how they will fare.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.