71bD2k-LxdL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Joseline said:

my man was supposed to sell over 100K

I blame Fantagio

thisisalecx-nasty.gif

She made ART just for her follow-up to look like a green screen
onikaswanz-stan-twitter.gif

Twice announced their comeback two months ago…

spacer.png

JYP doesnt know how to roll out sh*t

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

we still have another week...

like release it already

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

will be expecting the announcement of Momo solo shortly after the comeback

toxiqueney-mannequinney.gif

• Like 3

I've spent all my objekts on this song :jonny2:

Unforgiven is a masterpiece and the tasteless people here cant convince me otherwise

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

no way are they already done for, the thai members are really carrying this group for CFs

3 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

GI-DLE Revenge MV

The fact that some company cannot do that for members on hiatus, so for I-DLE to do this for a members long gone.

aespa need top tier bsides on their next album...Savage is still to be topped :johnald:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

my man was supposed to sell over 100K

I blame Fantagio

thisisalecx-nasty.gif

Oh darling nobody cares about his singing career Im afraid, even Ten sold better and he is Thai :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

didn't Ten just drop? overshadowing him like this is just disrespectful, as if he doesn't release music enough and has SM favoritism 

3 hours ago, Dialamba said:

When fate is rising on k-charts :rip:

Their goal is to sell albums in one day, we have Revenge MV, Fate new performance and Rollie official challenge on social medias.

Edited by Xalric

All four of the pinks rumored to be heading to Paris Fashion Week :duca:

You may think you're not different from anyone else here, but you definitely are. Everyone is engaging in conversations, either dragging someone or getting dragged. They're asking questions and having a normal back and forth, all while uplifting their idols with Twitter links. However, you are the only one exclusively doing the latter.

After introducing yourself, you immediately got to business and started spamming this thread as if we're an audience whose sole purpose is to read whatever banal news you want to showcase. Literally a newsletter.

You only talk to people when they quote you, and you use that as an opportunity to expand on whatever you have to say about Taehyung. And then you go back to spamming. You don't engage with anything else, and if people don't quote you, you don't engage at all. I can go into your profile and back up everything, because I can back up everything I say.

Spoiler

You literally did the same thing today.

And you can do whatever you want. It's no problem at all. I don't hold any bad feelings agaisn't you, the same goes for everyone else. And even if I did you shouldn't care.

But every time I scroll through this thread and see that you posted something, ATRL is going to ask me if I want to read it. And I'll always press no because I already know exactly what is is you said.

Again, not a big thing, but if you wanted me to elaborate, then here it is. You can do whatever you want.

Edited by Tomek
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

10 minutes ago, Tomek said:

You may think you're not different from anyone else here, but you definitely are. Everyone is engaging in conversations, either dragging someone or getting dragged. They're asking questions and having a normal back and forth, all while uplifting their idols with Twitter links. However, you are the only one exclusively doing the latter.

After introducing yourself, you immediately got to business and started spamming this thread as if we're an audience whose sole purpose is to read whatever banal news you want to showcase. Literally a newsletter.

You only talk to people when they quote you, and you use that as an opportunity to expand on whatever you have to say about Taehyung. And then you go back to spamming. You don't engage with anything else, and if people don't quote you, you don't engage at all. I can go into your profile and back up everything, because I can back up everything I say.

Reveal hidden contents

I had to take a screenshot of this because it was something left on last year's thread, but I said this 6 months ago, and you're still doing the same thing.

So when I blocked you last month, it was a long time coming.

fGIGTrn.png

It's actually funny because you did the same thing today.

And you can do whatever you want. It's no problem at all. I don't hold any bad feelings agaisn't you, the same goes for everyone else. And even if I did you shouldn't care.

But every time I scroll through this thread and see that you posted something, ATRL is going to ask me if I want to read it. And I'll always press no because I already know exactly what is is you said.

This is the first time I have ever seen you write more than 4 words in a post

It's giving personality wow

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Mel. said:

All four of the pinks rumored to be heading to Paris Fashion Week :duca:

need Lisa to go as a LVMH ambassador now, she's not repping Celine as hard anyways and it makes sense seeing her bf is the CEO of LVMH, so wear/represent them all 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.