• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

no one posting this... :dies:

BUT get into the boring debut!

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Joseline said:

Taehyung went to the military weighing 62 kilos and has already gained 10 kilos in two months. He said his goal was to reach 82 kilos. Think about it, some idols are afraid of gaining weight in the military, mine are trying to gain weight lol According to some soldier reports, whenever someone asked who wanted additional food, Tae was the first to stand up. :eddie:

oh its gonna be good for us

FF8mgo2XMAU9r6_.jpg

• Like 1

lesserafim girlies look so good :jonny5:

Yunjin with the golden tears

FF8mgo2XMAU9r6_.jpg

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Minji - 19

Hanni - 19

Danielle - 18

Haerin - 17

Hyein - 15

4 of them have their birthday 1 month apart, in April-May IIRC.

Danielle is very charming, they all are, but Danielle has this unusual very positive, jolly and contagious spark that makes you smile. Everyone who got to meet her calls her sunshine.

Thanks. Yeah she the only one I know by name and face cuz of tiktok 

10 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GGYqrlyagAA1X-m?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYqBxTagAA5gvP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYp63zbwAAuelq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYp2spbcAAI9ah?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYqbU2bUAAIyXJ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYqZsUa4AAEMB-?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYqIHfbkAAybk3?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYqNRHacAEgCbY?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYqSj5a4AAcDqo?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYqfPubYAAwijR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYqrnKbkAAXVzD?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

snooze

ezgif.com-crop(3).thumb.gif.76b49b67d18d

This gif has a story, has words that need to be spoken, a relationship, an oscar-winning movie, two it-boys..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

ezgif.com-crop(3).thumb.gif.76b49b67d18d

This gif has a story, has words that need to be spoken, a relationship, an oscar-winning movie, two it-boys..

can he come back already... we need new content of them together

shoot-i-wasnt-gonna-cry-oprah-gif-142107

11 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GI-DLE Revenge MV

oh wow age restricted & rated 19+

is there penis?

spacer.png

JYP needs to ensure that VCHA doesn't crash and burn in 2 years before trying to make a Latina version of them, none of these markets have had any previous K-pop-esque successful groups yet :rip:

40 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

so they really shot the MV in LA

Edited by illia
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GI-DLE Revenge MV

When fate is rising on k-charts :rip:

29 minutes ago, Joseline said:

You probably won't see this because you said you blocked me, but I'm surprised you feel that way when I haven't done anything different than most of the users here. I mean, if you look at the people who post the most messages in this thread, you will see that some are generally those who post news and chart here. Before posting a news, I check to make sure it hasn't been posted before. And I don't just post Taehyung news, I share the news I find interesting here too in case there are fans. But if you're that bothered, it's a good thing you blocked me.

And Taehyung can sing. 

Don’t worry about him, you are literally one of the sweetest users here :angry:

And don’t even try convincing him of anything, most users here have major derangement syndrome that “BTS = bad” and won’t listen to any evidence you might provide (or that they already admitted to hearing themselves) :michael:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GGYapHdbMAAedsO?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYapHfbQAAewZ8?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYapHebkAAeGpL?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYapHfaAAAroSG?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYbALHbcAAjltm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYbALGaMAAhWmz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

His future nostalgia is coming :jonny6: Beautiful King 

GGYvpa0WQAASIQg?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYvphCWoAAM8Yz?format=jpg&name=largeGGYvp6GWMAAtI-k?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGYvqLcX0AAjgJp?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

not sure how to feel about this era's concept photos...

onikaswanz-stan-twitter.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.