• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

No, BM are literally #11 on YouTube SK Daily Chart 📈 7 spots, but their MV is all the way down at #20 on the MV daily chart. 

Something isn’t adding up tbh! You’re saying ads don’t count but it’s not looking that way. Is there a YouTube disclaimer stating such?

Any source to your claim on demographics as well? Because yeah, charting at #11 on YouTube music while out of top 1000 on melon is :skull: 

No they aren’t lol, trending and top songs are not the same chart :deadbanana4:

They are #11 on the TRENDING chart
They are #7 on the last weekly music video chart

And #54 :rip: on the last weekly top songs chart (which is the only YouTube chart that Ichart count)

you can check by yourself: YouTube have 4 differents charts 

https://charts.youtube.com/charts/TopSongs/kr/weekly

and regarding the ads it depends on the charts YouTube said it themselves?  

https://blog.youtube/news-and-events/maintaining-credibility-and-consistency/?

regarding the demographic it’s easy to see how the demographic is different depending on the app. We can tell with YouTube, Melon or Genie. It’s why Riize still hasn’t reached Genie daily top 10 while being at #4 on Melon. 

• Like 2

When was the las time Twix had a proper photoshoot concept with actual budget and not a bunch of selfies ??

8 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GGEFaETaAAAK40s?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGEFaEWbcAAZPQb?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGEETorasAAoT61?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGEEqa9bkAAY3gX?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGEEAIkasAAoqeq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGEFQEkasAAQpYG?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGEENkOacAAh1vf?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGEE0DIacAAmMcj?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGEEfwxbQAEZdNq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGEE68UaQAAEelL?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGEFJBDaYAAZxGT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Their best styling in a while, this is highkey what I thought ready to be would serve :celestial2:

2 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

When was the las time Twix had a proper photoshoot concept with actual budget and not a bunch of selfies ??

Never? They've always served this level of budget in their teaser pics :penguin:

• Like 1

Tzuyu :WAP:

5 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Twice’s concept is pretty girls :gaycat5:

• Like 1

NMIXX stole ITZY’s and TWICE’s teaser budgets.

41 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Kratz being racist and colorist? of course it's from pann too

Lets see how this folks looks without the whitening injections and glutathione

X Factor Xf12 GIF by X Factor Italia

They are so annoying second gen was the last time dark skin Korean were widely seen on TV if your skin is dark you don't deserve to be an idol but a comedian or sum

• Like 1

TWICE is giving after like :suburban: Hopefully the song will be as great as after like

Jang-Won-Young-1.jpg

44 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Kratz being racist and colorist? of course it's from pann too

Lets see how this folks looks without the whitening injections and glutathione

X Factor Xf12 GIF by X Factor Italia

He's so gorgeous can they stopPPPPPPPPPP 

nicki-minaj-screaming.gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

This is literally their 13th mini album... they don't care. They just take pretty pics and that's all they need

• Like 1

ENGODPEN the Kings of Tokyo Dome!!!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cheers said:

ENGODPEN the Kings of Tokyo Dome!!!!! 

Where are the girls?

aespa coming for that GGs record for sure

Aespa Kpop GIF - Aespa Kpop Walk GIFs

I want TWS investigated and arrested. I don't trust them and I think they're evil twinks! Pledis, I'm on to you and I have the receipts. Melon, contact me immediately. 

elijahpetty-tokyo-toni.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

YG will surely have to downsize its operations if its only active acts are Bowelmovement, AKMU and allegedly Treasure. Have we heard anything about layoffs yet?

image0.gif?ex=65da9d67&is=65c82867&hm=7a

she said "I paid $40 for these extensions and I'm GONNA get my moneys worth :fish2:"

GGEENkOacAAh1vf?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

14 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

They are so annoying second gen was the last time dark skin Korean were widely seen on TV if your skin is dark you don't deserve to be an idol but a comedian or sum

Pin by iu on Quick Saves | Yuri girls generation, Pretty korean girls,  Girls generation

I truly missed this era :'(

But braindead at those krats warriors associating anyone who have melanin being filipinos / southeast asians as ugly :clown:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Please tell me these names accounts are fake?? 

Edited by Adama

someone needs to stop this idol instagram username terrorism pattern

please

somebody help them

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

what ever happened to just having your name as your username? surely they could contact Meta and help them clear one out and verify it

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

Ryujin's username :dies:

Edited by youresotoxic

Idk if y'all heard that after TWICE's concert in Brazil a lot of people are reporting diseases like covid, dengue, flu, scabies, and even lice. One girl confessed in a whatsapp group she went with covid to the premium spot in the concert and a lot of people are saying they got it :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.