• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

Seething or stating a fact? TWICE is donzo Miss mama’s lolll

what’s there to bulk buy? BM haven’t released anything physical to bulk buy

its not funny tho, not funny at all.

nobody here thinks you’re ever stating a fact, let’s just put it that way. You’re always seething at anyone that’s not YG related. 

and sure, they’re so donzo that they’re having the time of their lives on tour :heart2:

1 hour ago, Veiko said:

Can someone explain to me why you guys are comparing Baemon with twice? Is like comparing boys next door with skz or seventeen 

54 minutes ago, Adama said:

Comparing BM and Twice is indeed lame and doesn’t make any sense :toofunny3:.

Speaking of Twice, their pre release is a snooze and is a non event. 4th gen really took over now

It wasn’t really about “comparing” tbh. Miss dialamba just pointed out how BM hadn’t even started from debut till now after that YG stan called Twice “done for” by posting a random Korean chart tweet for the English single. No one in their right minds thinks Twice is “done for” when they’re still getting new peaks globally. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

No one cares about clever, it absolutely is funny  :bird:

And nothing is funnier than the truth!

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan
  • Like 1

FIFTY-FIFTY contributing to a Grammy winning album

Probably the closest any kpop act has come to a win

spacer.png

What’s unfair about comparing a legacy act that is objectively past their peak domestically against YG’s much hyped, hot new thing, follow up to THEE Blackpink?

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

What’s unfair about comparing a legacy act that is objectively past their peak domestically against YG’s much hyped, hot new thing, follow up to THEE Blackpink?

spacer.png

It's the fact that they are pulling the rookie card now, when they were literally confident during pre-debut era that Baemon were going to end NewJeans and everyone else 

spacer.png

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Apparently, this Samsung heiress trainee has studied in Columbia University, and her grandfather is also a head of KBS press...... now imagine a business meeting with her if she had a personality like Daisy or Jessi...

gretchen-giggle.gif

12 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

It's the fact that they are pulling the rookie card now, when they were literally confident during pre-debut era that Baemon were going to end NewJeans and everyone else 

spacer.png

The « they were confident » can only apply to Mel bc literally no one said that :deadbanana4:

42 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

It wasn’t really about “comparing” tbh. Miss dialamba just pointed out how BM hadn’t even started from debut till now after that YG stan called Twice “done for” by posting a random Korean chart tweet for the English single. No one in their right minds thinks Twice is “done for” when they’re still getting new peaks globally. 

I do think Twice and active 3rd gen groups in general have peaked. 4th gen is above now 

Edited by Adama

2 hours ago, Adama said:

Wife is performing better with no performance :dies:

Maybe the English-based creole language invented by Soyeon aptly named "Soyeonese" is indeed a hitmaking formula.

:suburban:

"I cook cream soup, taste is Cocoloco
Want me your wife, but she is mmm, mmm, mmm
I clean your room, it's so twinkle, twinkle
Want me your wife, but she is mmm, mmm, mmm
"

Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Adama said:

I do think Twice and active 3rd gen groups in general have peaked. 4th gen is above now 

If you're talking about Korean digitals, then you're probably right. However if you're looking overall then no, cause BTS (and members), BP (and members), TWICE and SVT are still thriving more than most 4th gen groups :snowman:

Edited by Pluto6

IU and Taeyeon on the Top of Melon right now!!:wave2:

why is he so TheCal's boyfriend coded

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

Edited by TheCal
  • Haha 1

mess @ the joy-promoted/planned panned flop, chill kill doing better than a song from national gg :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

spacer.png

gretchen-giggle.gif

queens

jessi.gif

• Like 1

BTOB 

Hyunsik solo comeback in February

BTOB group comeback in March

Changsub comeback in April

Apparently all of them are preparing solo music and more groups activities are also in talk.

22 minutes ago, Xalric said:

BTOB 

Hyunsik solo comeback in February

BTOB group comeback in March

Changsub comeback in April

Apparently all of them are preparing solo music and more groups activities are also in talk.

Do they even have an agency

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Do they even have an agency

spacer.png

Sungjae is under the acting company iWillMedia, and Changsub under Fantagio the rest are non-disclosed, but they may have their own company. Eunkwang was a Director under CUBE Entertainment, so he kinda knows some stuffs.

why do stylists always think the black shorts hanging out from underneath skirts is a good look

spacer.png

4 hours ago, BlackAura said:

Apparently, this Samsung heiress trainee has studied in Columbia University, and her grandfather is also a head of KBS press...... now imagine a business meeting with her if she had a personality like Daisy or Jessi...

gretchen-giggle.gif

God damn

I hope she's talented

4 hours ago, Adama said:

I'm not so sure about that. At least for BP (group + solos) and RV (group) they managed to snatch hits and high peaks even in 2022 and 2023. 

Whereas, the digitals of active 4th gen groups such as ITZY, NMIXX and BM is a disaster in comparison (looking only at comparative big 3 groups of course), so it's not quite so clear yet.

Edited by Zack

5 hours ago, BlackAura said:

gretchen-giggle.gif

Imagine if she buys The Black Label and kicks a member :suburban:omg

5 hours ago, Adama said:

The « they were confident » can only apply to Mel bc literally no one said that :deadbanana4:

If they released more frequently there could be some competition, but 3rd gen groups are lucky to have 1 comeback a year nowadays (and I get it, after being overworked for 7 years they need a break).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.