• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Not this tweet doing numbers :dies: Some stans really just want her to be “skinny” again for kpop standards despite knowing that she’s still on heavy pain medications for her neck disc, and Im glad there’s people like this in the fandom that point this out

to be fair they do be putting her in some ugly outfits sometimes, this isn't really one of them tho

de4af2e30c00b56df6b2ca8aa4056439c2c1eb36

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Also he looks so bootiful here :chick1:

and this songs choreo is so satisfying to me idk why :gaycat6:

we miss him

GRETCHEN.gif

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Can you stop embarrassing yourself? Babydumpster might be 3 months old but all they have shown so far is a big ol dumpster fire of “music” and non existent success despite all those ads. So you writing essays on atrl and shading twice isn’t gonna change that fact. 
And in what world is twice doing babydumpster numbers? :ahh: They didn’t do babydumpster numbers then during their digital peak, they’re not doing babydumpster numbers now during their album sales boom and when they’re selling out stadiums around the world either. Twice is good on their own pace. So if you wanna keep shading Twice unwarranted, then you should be able to receive the same energy against your YG babies too. That’s all miss @Dialamba did. :bird:

ps. the “Beamon released an English song no one expected it to smash” made me laugh because that’s what you literally did with Twice while posting their English single’s chart update :rofl: 

You’re obsessed with me. I said what I said, TWICE is done and you’ll simply have to deal with it cause my statement still stands

bringing up a rookie group who hasn’t done anything outside of 2 youtube performances and behind the scenes videos to compare to a group supposedly as “legendary” as TWICE won’t change the fact that TWICE bombed and has been bombing with every release lately, even their Korean ones

you girls are really corny. Compare TWICE to an established group, don’t go after a rookie group that has barely done anything. Trying to downplay BAEMON when they’re not even half a year old is so lame..idky BABYMONSTER was even inserted in the conversation when the subject was TWICE

Let TWICE flop in peace. lol

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

BABYDUMPSTER isn’t even a clever name girl, like…do better.

Anyways….TREASURE just finished 2 sold-out dome shows in Osaka :clap3:

Its always a kii when idols put a thin strip of tape through logos to be in compliance with KBS regulations as if it makes any difference

Screenshot-2024-02-05-at-2-42-11-AM.png

gretchen-giggle.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

to be fair they do be putting her in some ugly outfits sometimes, this isn't really one of them tho

Yeah the stylists do have a history of dressing her horribly even when she was skinny but this dress is beauuutiful

stans just need to stop wishing for her drop 20 pounds overnight 

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

You’re obsessed with me. I said what I said, TWICE is done and you’ll simply have to deal with it cause my statement still stands

bringing up a rookie group who hasn’t done anything outside of 2 youtube performances and behind the scenes videos to compare to a group supposedly as “legendary” as TWICE won’t change the fact that TWICE bombed and has been bombing with every release lately, even their Korean ones

you girls are really corny. Compare TWICE to an established group, don’t go after a rookie group that has barely done anything. Trying to downplay BAEMON when they’re not even half a year old is so lame..idky BABYMONSTER was even inserted in the conversation when the subject was TWICE

Let TWICE flop in peace. lol

You seething for Twice here isn’t gonna help babydumpster succeed so I’d suggest you redirect that energy to streaming and bulkbuying instead. Those YouTube ads aren’t helping them. 

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

BABYDUMPSTER isn’t even a clever name girl, like…do better.

No one cares about clever, it absolutely is funny  :bird:

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Its always a kii when idols put a thin strip of tape through logos to be in compliance with KBS regulations as if it makes any difference

Screenshot-2024-02-05-at-2-42-11-AM.png

gretchen-giggle.gif

I hate that big ol blob of CELINE plastered across, but then I see his beautiful face and it’s all forgiven

gretchen-giggle.gif

the amount of Babydumpster chatter in this thread highly outpaces anything happening in the real world

at least my contributions to RIIZE discourse in here match their amount of success in the industry at large

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think it’s time aespa covers this live

spacer.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CrisPop said:

IU always recruiting members of the trending group at the moment is a bit :skull:

A smart business woman. We’ll be listening. 

:rip: Not even taylord is as calculated as her

3 hours ago, Butters said:

sh*tstained unforgiven compacts found in a ditch:clap3:

hopefully perfect night is included in the digital version :coffee2:

30 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

You seething for Twice here isn’t gonna help babydumpster succeed so I’d suggest you redirect that energy to streaming and bulkbuying instead. Those YouTube ads aren’t helping them. 

No one cares about clever, it absolutely is funny  :bird:

Seething or stating a fact? TWICE is donzo Miss mama’s lolll

what’s there to bulk buy? BM haven’t released anything physical to bulk buy

its not funny tho, not funny at all.

Wait :eek:

• Like 6

14 hours ago, hallucinate said:

BP smashed cause they are just those girls

like they have IT

It’s time we stop pretending that people aren’t interested in BP for their music and performances too! Since day 1 they released smash after smash, despite long gap who could have killed their momentum and gp interest. 

• Like 2

Can someone explain to me why you guys are comparing Baemon with twice? Is like comparing boys next door with skz or seventeen 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Wait :eek:

Wife is performing better with no performance :dies:

4 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Can someone explain to me why you guys are comparing Baemon with twice? Is like comparing boys next door with skz or seventeen 

That’s what I’d like to know. It literally makes 0 sense to compare the two other than trying to get a weak drag off Baemon

3 months vs 8 years is CRAZY loll

6 minutes ago, Adama said:

Wife is performing better with no performance :dies:

This made the round on pann. People laughed at KBS.

• Haha 2

Comparing BM and Twice is indeed lame and doesn’t make any sense :toofunny3:.

Speaking of Twice, their pre release is a snooze and is a non event. 4th gen really took over now

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mel. said:

They’re done.

Then that must mean that ADMONSTER and TREASURE never started :suburban:

5 hours ago, Mel. said:

Baemon released a full English song, no one expected it to smash, so what’s the drag?

IVE could’ve even get a hit with their English song and their trendy right now, so I’m not crying over Baemon not smashing with one

TWICE on the other hand is regarded so high in this thread and outside of it all the time and the fact that they’re doing BABYMONSTER numbers in their 8th year is EMBARRASSING.

Uhm, you literally just contradicted yourself cause TWICE  also released an English song :suburban: 

Btw, TWICE are literally one of the most hated groups in here along with other JYP acts, so I don't understand where you're pulling them being "highly regarded in this thread" from? :snowman:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.