• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

slow and steady wins the race!

I know switchings are in order :gaycat3:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the literal child :deadbanana4:

Have some respect on the Mexican-American-Koriyan legend Samuel Kim! If he was a foot taller, he would eat all the others up in the group :chick1:

17 minutes ago, Mel. said:

They’re done.

Talking as if stuck in middle didn’t pull a -300 yesterday. I fear they’re never seeing the top 100. :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

I forgot to comment on it, but yesterday Tiffany’s fan meet and greet was canceled because of a stalker:rip: she was still at the event and signed stuff, but she was supposed to have like a 30 minute talk with fans but it was canceled for security reasons. Apparently this same stalker has been following her for a while and has made some threats on her life on social media. 

9 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Talking as if stuck in middle didn’t pull a -300 yesterday. I fear they’re never seeing the top 100. :bibliahh:

A 3 month old group that hasn’t promoted since November vs a 8 year old group labeled “the nation’s girl group”

Make it make sense, which is more embarrassing, I’ll let you figure it out. Loll

• Thumbs Down 1

You can’t even compare BABYMONSTER to TWICE. It literally makes no sense. The drag ain’t dragging

The era of going after idols for nonsense scandals is OVER. The companies need to go full Miss Strawberry and start suing everyone for as many punitive damages as they can muster. I actually need the person responsible for Seunghan's sabbatical found and locked up.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mel. said:

A 3 month old group that hasn’t promoted since November vs a 8 year old group labeled “the nation’s girl group”

Make it make sense, which is more embarrassing, I’ll let you figure it out. Loll

Well the Ngg was bagging daesangs and collection number one.
Stuck in the middle out of melon top 1000 despite their seniors being Blackpink. :ghostface:

• Thanks 2

What the hell.. TWS are smashing. ENGODPEN, NEXT, &TWINK disbandment news imminent.

tumblr_n0dzgbHWPJ1rqunrlo1_400.gif

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Cheers said:

What the hell.. TWS are smashing. ENGODPEN, NEXT, &TWINK disbandment news imminent.

NEXZ are from JYP :skull:

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

Well the Ngg was bagging daesangs and collection number one.
Stuck in the middle out of melon top 1000 despite their seniors being Blackpink. :ghostface:

They’re not BLACKPINK so that really has nothing to do with it. Funny that you would bring up a 3 month old rookie group that’s been literally invisible since they released music cause you can’t compare TWICE with BP cause you know that couldn’t compete

how very weak of you to go after a 3 month old group to make your favs look good when in fact it only looks embarrassing on their part

Baemon released a full English song, no one expected it to smash, so what’s the drag?

IVE could’ve even get a hit with their English song and their trendy right now, so I’m not crying over Baemon not smashing with one

TWICE on the other hand is regarded so high in this thread and outside of it all the time and the fact that they’re doing BABYMONSTER numbers in their 8th year is EMBARRASSING.

Edited by Mel.
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Cheers said:

TWS are doing well because the music is good! Same with Riize. 

If anything, that just cements Enhypen's stronghold in the industry, since their discography is fantastic. Talent always wins! :clap3:

• Confused 1

I really should check if someone posted this already. (Kidding!)

7g2IShB.png

:cm:

sh*tstained unforgiven compacts found in a ditch:clap3:

I've decided that this is high camp and Soybean was right.

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I've decided that this is high camp and Soybean was right.

spacer.png

Y'all are gonna flip on "let's go on fearless we came to fhsbdsjfgsfjdsfvgdsfds" as well, I can feel it

3 hours ago, Mel. said:

They’re not BLACKPINK so that really has nothing to do with it. Funny that you would bring up a 3 month old rookie group that’s been literally invisible since they released music cause you can’t compare TWICE with BP cause you know that couldn’t compete

how very weak of you to go after a 3 month old group to make your favs look good when in fact it only looks embarrassing on their part

Baemon released a full English song, no one expected it to smash, so what’s the drag?

IVE could’ve even get a hit with their English song and their trendy right now, so I’m not crying over Baemon not smashing with one

TWICE on the other hand is regarded so high in this thread and outside of it all the time and the fact that they’re doing BABYMONSTER numbers in their 8th year is EMBARRASSING.

Can you stop embarrassing yourself? Babydumpster might be 3 months old but all they have shown so far is a big ol dumpster fire of “music” and non existent success despite all those ads. So you writing essays on atrl and shading twice isn’t gonna change that fact. 
And in what world is twice doing babydumpster numbers? :ahh: They didn’t do babydumpster numbers then during their digital peak, they’re not doing babydumpster numbers now during their album sales boom and when they’re selling out stadiums around the world either. Twice is good on their own pace. So if you wanna keep shading Twice unwarranted, then you should be able to receive the same energy against your YG babies too. That’s all miss @Dialamba did. :bird:

ps. the “Beamon released an English song no one expected it to smash” made me laugh because that’s what you literally did with Twice while posting their English single’s chart update :rofl: 

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 2

The way Babydumpster is bombing in every single measurable metric except for the one that is easiest to manipulate (Youtube ad buys)

gretchen-giggle.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, elevate said:

Y'all are gonna flip on "let's go on fearless we came to fhsbdsjfgsfjdsfvgdsfds" as well, I can feel it

?

Not this tweet doing numbers :dies: Some stans really just want her to be “skinny” again for kpop standards despite knowing that she’s still on heavy pain medications for her neck disc, and Im glad there’s people like this in the fandom that point this out

• Like 2

The way no one cares about BabyMonster is kinda funny to me:rip:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.