• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I'm trying to understand why JYP decided to sabotage ITZY so badly by dropping these half-assed solo videos? Don't get me wrong, they all look high budget and all but wouldn't it be better to prepare videos for full tracks and just release them after the album to regain some hype? The strategy here really makes no sense to me... Like, this video could easily be one of the best of the year if the full track was included

The only jyp group to have pre releases with being released on streaming platforms. Itzy is really the black cheap of this company. Not even GOT7 was that sabotaged. 

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

Madonna’s overall career - 249,075,000 CSPC

Adele’s overall career - 109,652,000 CSPC

Madonna’s average per release - 14,651,471 CSPC units

Adele’s average per release - 27,413,000 CSPC units

I get that BP have higher units per release, but nobody looks at who averages more to determine who is bigger. Otherwise, Adele would be bigger than Madonna.

I’m 100% sure BlackPink could be bigger music artists than TWICE if they released more music. But they don’t so they aren’t. What’s not clicking?

:nicole:

the random adele vs madonna comparison :deadbanana: no one has ever compared these 2 like ever. and they didnt debut the same time like twice and bp :deadbanana:

your takes on twice vs bp's album sales and popularity never make any sense :toofunny2:

17 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

gorl Jihyo is soooo hot. I need the full video. The choreo is so satisfy to watch 

Whew a GODDESS 

• Like 2

Twice was serving SEX at their Mexico concert :jonny5:. Come on Mothers.

• Like 6

why is anyone arguing over twice vs blackpink stats in the year 2024.....no seriously why?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, motherpills said:

why is anyone arguing over twice vs blackpink stats in the year 2024.....no seriously why?

Same reason they were arguing about SNSD and twice yesterday :toofunny3: Must be boredom 

it feels like beating a dead horse at this point but ngl i’m genuinely shocked at how bad itzy flopped this era, the title track peaked at like what… #101? :deadbanana:  i really thought they would have their rebound moment (though i also mentioned they needed a strong/interesting choreo for that to happen :coffee2:)

it seems like we NEED Liagend back

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

britney-12.gif

I didn’t even know they finally made her solo Spotify  page wtf, what’s the point of uploading the Christmas cover in January 

britney-12.gif

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

so is it Momo or Jeongyeon

britney-12.gif

why not both 

britney-12.gif

Momo will serve sex and a mega bop, Jeongyeoncé will go for a quirky cute edgy bop with some vocal moments. I’m manifesting :bird:

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

it feels like beating a dead horse at this point but ngl i’m genuinely shocked at how bad itzy flopped this era, the title track peaked at like what… #101? :deadbanana:  i really thought they would have their rebound moment (though i also mentioned they needed a strong/interesting choreo for that to happen :coffee2:)

it seems like we NEED Liagend back

spacer.png

I have not followed ITZY since Loco but where is Lia? Who is singing all these songs if she is not here? 

4 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

I have not followed ITZY since Loco but where is Lia? Who is singing all these songs if she is not here? 

she didn’t participate in this comeback and their upcoming tour due to health issues :chick3:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1626950wpp/itzys-lia-to-continue-hiatus-through-new-album-and-world-tour-unveils-solo-track-and-letter-for-fans

Edited by hallucinate

It's kinda hilarious people genuinely believed Dash might turn into a hit only for it to never even land in the Top 100 daily despite music show wins

spacer.png

The way TWICE legends were used to be known as a "local group" back then when they were smashing domestically, just for them to now pull these crowds globally :jonny2:

GFfhEo2aMAA94i0?format=jpg&name=large

GFfhE76boAAUaYP?format=jpg&name=large

Kpop stans:

"b-bb-but mELOn"

- Well TWICE have nothing to prove domestically anymore since they have more hits domestically than most of your faves :gaygacat4: We now stan a global group I fear :gaygacat4:

Keep in mind that TWICE are still the most streamed gg in Korea of all time, and the 2nd most streamed gg globally of all time :gaygacat4:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Veiko said:

See you in London everyone 

And dear @xrosup don’t be so salty 

not London...

britney-12.gif

Acting like MelOn doesn't matter when even onces were bragging about it years ago. Honestly, it's the best story of what goes around comes aroound. 

• Like 1

Jeongyeon potentially having a solo…She better go back to work because she fumbled by not debuting as an actress. No quirky songs, please. 

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, Veiko said:

We’re ready :chick3: 

yuqi-gidle.gif

Seunghan is finally coming back:jonny:

he is almost done defrosting. Let today's video be the last "ot6"  @Save-Me-Oprah

Realistically Jeongyeon will release a cute IU-esque ballad 

one of her best songs

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

need the queen to release another full Korean album and a Japanese mini/single this year

f3362faa6b19adddcf94d0027e45b7c552d4b012.gifv

• Like 3

I Disliked the TT at that time they got Blackpinked but yeah that leaded to Paint the Town so not that bad at the end

My fav 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.