K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

1 minute ago, Bewitched said:

The amount sajaegi scandals they’re about to get 

spacer.png

Well, the Naver heir is kinda a flop, guess they're not even trying...

:suburban:

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

TheBlackLabel having the Samsung and Naver heirs is kida crazy..... 

moo.png

When they get those global endorsements before debut.

3 hours ago, fauxtography said:

going viral with the netizens just for being iconic

This should've been Momoland's fate.

:cm:

TBL GG coming to end babymonster (who never really started in the first place)

2 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Incoming rookies of the year 

28 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

TheBlackLabel having the Samsung and Naver heirs is kida crazy..... 

moo.png

blackpink's real successors being in black label :deadbanana:

teddy really left yg in the dust

its safe to say baemon will be teddy-less forever (not sure if its a good or bad thing)

moo.png

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Thumbs Down 1

new teddy gg, newjeans outstreaming.

crackstink over

moo.png

Maybe YG saw Teddy's trainees and was like lemme delay them as much as possible... That's why Teddy is moving away from YG. Wonder if the gg will debut this year ?? Or is he gonna send some trainees to this I-Land survival show that starts in April where Teddy is like some exec. producer or smth.

11 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Maybe YG saw Teddy's trainees and was like lemme delay them as much as possible... That's why Teddy is moving away from YG. Wonder if the gg will debut this year ?? Or is he gonna send some trainees to this I-Land survival show that starts in April where Teddy is like some exec. producer or smth.

Unless they debut before the survival show, I doubt it. I’m sure we’ll see some of them on mnet’s show tho

Rami being the backbone of BABYMONSTER’s sound and harmonies. She’s really doing a lot. The highs, the lows, the falsetto..ugh she’s sickening! I love that for her, imagine being a VOCALIST at 16

Wait, is that Bailey Sok in those pics?? She is an actual professional dancer, I've been following her for like 8 years. She would be the best dancer in K-Pop ever :chick2:

real life nepo babies and nepo babies in a way they're from the same brain 2ne1 and blackpink were birthed from

i'm so curious about this group. these are the real blackpink successors

baemon is more like ikon, winner and treasure i guess

and tbl gg is more bigbang, 2ne1 & blackpink just looking at them from these photos

Edited by MonsterNavy

16 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

As expected, you missed the entire point of my post. :dies: 
“getting millions from bare minimum” “paycheck to paycheck” nobody’s talking about that here. You’re proving my point when I said all blinks can talk about is numbers. They’re still rich as **** so idk why you’re acting like they’re struggling to put food on the table but lemme not get into that right now :rip: Us as fans are more excited about variety and versatility and artistry, where BP doesn’t compare to Gidle at ALL. 

also Miyeon being a “poor man’s Jisoo” :deadbanana4: idk which world do you live in but in this world Miyeon outsings Jisoo by eons. Also beauty is subjective and Miyeon offers that and much more. But my point in saying “I’m glad Miyeon didn’t end up in BP” wasn’t to compare her individually with the BP girls or talk about their solo careers, I was talking about the group as a whole and what they offer as being a part of the group’s machine. 

Hunty no i dont miss any of your points... u just like to backtrack everytime i  call you out...  keep making false claims and i will be here to correct u :heart2:

Miyeon is poor mans jisoo and thats a fact solidified in kpop history when YG boot her for Jisooo and she ended up in Cube

7 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

real life nepo babies and nepo babies in a way they're from the same brain 2ne1 and blackpink were birthed from

and tbl gg is more bigbang, 2ne1 & blackpink just looking at them from these photos

Not a Samsung granddaughter :rip:

Usually those rich/nepo babies are .. not so talented

Hopefully they belong to the 5% that are actually talented and worth their spot.

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

They’ll be more talented than NewJeans and IVE, that’s for sure.

Dont u get tired of yourself sometimes?

U would think BM would have been your wake up call but i guess not

I Got You is really cute. It's a semi-back to form even if it is flopping (as expected)

18 minutes ago, smates said:

Wait, is that Bailey Sok in those pics?? She is an actual professional dancer, I've been following her for like 8 years. She would be the best dancer in K-Pop ever :chick2:

Yeah, that'd be a huge get if that's the case. Aside from working on Kai's Peaches, Lisa's Money, a couple of Taemin and RV choreos, she's got a ridiculous amount of experience herself:

But we'll see if that's the case.

I remember thinking they'd debut JJ (Jay Takagi) with TWS and they ended up ignoring him again and debuting others he trained with instead, despite his dance skills obviously being a little better than the usual.

newjeans is the true revolution :clap3:

will BAEMON reach 600mil earlier than newjeans? might need some spotify ads instead of Youtube :heart:

This is such a boss era choreo and styling wise. These girls know their worth :clap3:

Edited by elevate

Not bad, considering it’s not a commercial song with a lot of budget and choreo like The Feels or Moonlight Sunrise, but it’s just a vibe. However they still debuted higher than most groups actual title tracks. They also managed to debut on Spotify Global which a lot of other popular groups failed to do so recently!

——————

Edited by Pluto6

33 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

The way all these posts are coming up all of sudden makes me think it's intentional and the beginning of their marketing tactic

25 minutes ago, smates said:

Yes the fact that this group has famous FAMOUS girls + Nepotism and visual. They are sure to debut with high profile.

Like Ella Gross already has 4 Millions insta followers, she is a model that works + is very involved in charity.

Bailey Sok has 2 Millions insta followers, she is a dancer and choreographer with a lots of credits.

Chloe is an ex Adidas Model.

Hanbyul grew up in front of the Korean GP by doing a lots of survival (Kpopstar and Cap-Teen), she was also in a couple of cfs

4 minutes ago, illia said:

The way all these posts are coming up all of sudden makes me think it's intentional and the beginning of their marketing tactic

It is intentional, all of a sudden pics got revealed, there is allegedly a dance video on a Bilibili allegedly making rounds. It's the same old tactics. Soon we're going to have an announcement or at least a predebut roll out to soft launch them and introduce them. 

We had the same with STAYC and lately with CUBE NOWADAYS.

the filtering rate  :bibliahh:

They came for BLINKS for the botting situation, only for their own fandom to do the same :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.