Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Butters said:

:hippo:

Wait its doing good… is there any promotion? 

Edited by Queenyoncee

2 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Wait its doing good… are there any promotion? 

nada. it's also #6 on Korean Youtube Daily :pancake:

according to a fandom's logic, aespa is bigger than BIGBANG and 2NE1 combined because aespa sold more :heart:

• Haha 4

My sister is forcing me to go see ITZY with her in June because tickets are super cheap apparently compared to groups like TWICE were:giraffe: 

britney-12.gif

• Haha 3

Why are some yall still falling on the aesteroid delusional takes?

all Kpop groups has their own expiration date so no point on arguing whose the biggest  :chick2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Queenyoncee said:

we need her as an actress :ducky:

Manifesting it. she have a netflix show coming this year so baby steps :clap3:

• Like 1

Not this still going on a whole day later some of y'all need a reality check.

• SNSD debuted in 2007. They currently have a digital smash through Taeyeon. For as much ass kissing this thread(and western kpop stans in general) does to BoA and Hyori, neither of them were operating on a remotely similar scale 17 years in(their peaks were also miniscule compared to SNSD but that's a discussion for another time).
  • SNSD's peak was through the all time low for physical sales for kpop and they still managed to have a million seller. 
  • There will never be a world where all 9 members of Twice manage huge solo careers. 7 of 8 SNSD members are able to pack concerts and fanmeets around the world and were actively doing so last year, with the 8th member being retired from being an idol.
  • They are the ONLY girl group to get a real hit after years of hiatus and comparing them to a group who needs to keep coming back every few months and decline in popularity massively anytime they leave Korea for an extended period is ludicrous.
  • Twix vs SNSD was a real fanwar for like a year 6-7 years ago the same way 2NE1 vs SNSD was a real fanwar for about 2 years 13 years ago but in both cases it died hard and fast because both groups had a short lived peak vs SNSD who are still inescapable. These days there's an enormous overlap in both fandoms so trying to pit them against each other is really bad trolling.
  • Every touring achievement in the west that any kpop group has was built off the back of SNSD's legendary Madison Square Garden set @ SMtown and the relationships SM built with US promoters that legitimized the industry as a whole.
  • The streaming services being used as a measuring stick literally did not exist at SNSD's peak. Gee was the biggest song of an entire decade in Korea.
Edited by Sheep
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

according to a fandom's logic, aespa is bigger than BIGBANG and 2NE1 combined because aespa sold more :heart:

Aespa is indeed bigger than Bigbang and 2NE1 combined

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 hours ago, sunny said:

I am not even a Blink but the truth is that Miyeon is a poor man's Jisoo, girl was trying so hard at that super lady to pull a Jisso gorgeous MV shot and she  was failing hard :rip:  Also, u are talking about soyeon not miyeon... when Gidle disbands miyeon will go to a solo route that will look at best like Jisoo's and rose's if not to even more conventional kpop solo stuff of disbanded kpop groups. And the truth is that Miyeon's only future is to end up as a OST singer

And i am pretty sure Miyeon and anyone else would prefer to end up in BP getting millions for the bare minimum and now having the power to do whatever they want than having to live from paycheck to paycheck and having to dance alongside every Soyeon's crazy idea and be her lackey

Miyeon's more iconic moment was cosplayying as Ahri :toofunny2:

As expected, you missed the entire point of my post. :dies: 
“getting millions from bare minimum” “paycheck to paycheck” nobody’s talking about that here. You’re proving my point when I said all blinks can talk about is numbers. They’re still rich as **** so idk why you’re acting like they’re struggling to put food on the table but lemme not get into that right now :rip: Us as fans are more excited about variety and versatility and artistry, where BP doesn’t compare to Gidle at ALL. 

also Miyeon being a “poor man’s Jisoo” :deadbanana4: idk which world do you live in but in this world Miyeon outsings Jisoo by eons. Also beauty is subjective and Miyeon offers that and much more. But my point in saying “I’m glad Miyeon didn’t end up in BP” wasn’t to compare her individually with the BP girls or talk about their solo careers, I was talking about the group as a whole and what they offer as being a part of the group’s machine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Miyeon is as pretty as Jisoo and can sing miles better + having a personality so let's not.

However, I do believe she's kicking herself every night she could have been Blackpink. Like who doesn't want that level of fame?

wife, i make you feel so high
i make you feel like lie
but i don't wanna
wife, wife, wife, wife
wife, i make you feel so high
i make you feel like lie
but i don't wanna
wife, wife, wife, wife

spacer.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Not this still going on a whole day later some of y'all need a reality check.

• SNSD debuted in 2007. They currently have a digital smash through Taeyeon. For as much ass kissing this thread(and western kpop stans in general) does to BoA and Hyori, neither of them were operating on a remotely similar scale 17 years in(their peaks were also miniscule compared to SNSD but that's a discussion for another time).
  • SNSD's peak was through the all time low for physical sales for kpop and they still managed to have a million seller. 
  • There will never be a world where all 9 members of Twice manage huge solo careers. 7 of 8 SNSD members are able to pack concerts and fanmeets around the world and were actively doing so last year, with the 8th member being retired from being an idol.
  • They are the ONLY girl group to get a real hit after years of hiatus and comparing them to a group who needs to keep coming back every few months and decline in popularity massively anytime they leave Korea for an extended period is ludicrous.
  • Twix vs SNSD was a real fanwar for like a year 6-7 years ago the same way 2NE1 vs SNSD was a real fanwar for about 2 years 13 years ago but in both cases it died hard and fast because both groups had a short lived peak vs SNSD who are still inescapable. These days there's an enormous overlap in both fandoms so trying to pit them against each other is really bad trolling.
  • Every touring achievement in the west that any kpop group has was built off the back of SNSD's legendary Madison Square Garden set @ SMtown and the relationships SM built with US promoters that legitimized the industry as a whole.
  • The streaming services being used as a measuring stick literally did not exist at SNSD's peak. Gee was the biggest song of an entire decade in Korea.

period

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheCal said:

GFZTPDzasAAsz-c?format=jpg&name=medium

so cuteeee

shoot-i-wasnt-gonna-cry-oprah-gif-142107

Ok I don’t really care about Riice (because I already have Seventeen to stan hihi), but this guy is so cute I wanna put him in my pocket 

• Like 2

Twice are seriously over poor them

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, TheCal said:

GFZTPDzasAAsz-c?format=jpg&name=medium

so cuteeee

Nation’s Prince :gaycat7:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tomek said:

zDiy4b.thumb.gif.3849e9de910a7a2aa113401

where is he now

In the military, and I only found out because I caught sight of him in my man’s fancam.

• Like 1

this page is so hilarious

tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

Yall complain about boy group Stan’s but all girl group Stan’s talk about is numbers and random ass stan wars. BOO!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

It’s been a day and yall still going on:dies:

It’s like comparing a 90’s pop star success to a 2010’s one. Makes no sense.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

"Blinks only talk about numbers". What else are we supposed to do? :toofunny3: Y'all hate every single output of theirs since 2018, yet their fanbase triples every comeback.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.