K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

12 minutes ago, sunny said:

They are the T-ARA of this gen (the bullying prophecy already happened) IVE and NEWJEANS better watch out they are about to be dethrowed

I don't know about that but Hybe should get them a deal with some underwear brand since they never wear pants anyway :gayriahcat2:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Imaginé comparing versatile artists and boundary pushers like GIDLE to a conceptually limited group like Blackpink :dies: what is even a “Blackpink wannabe”? The only thing where they have an upper hand over Gidle is commercial success. So I’m glad Miyeon didn’t end up in BP tbh. Blinks don’t come at me, you know that’s the truth. :coffee2:

I am not even a Blink but the truth is that Miyeon is a poor man's Jisoo, girl was trying so hard at that super lady to pull a Jisso gorgeous MV shot and she  was failing hard :rip:  Also, u are talking about soyeon not miyeon... when Gidle disbands miyeon will go to a solo route that will look at best like Jisoo's and rose's if not to even more conventional kpop solo stuff of disbanded kpop groups. And the truth is that Miyeon's only future is to end up as a OST singer

And i am pretty sure Miyeon and anyone else would prefer to end up in BP getting millions for the bare minimum and now having the power to do whatever they want than having to live from paycheck to paycheck and having to dance alongside every Soyeon's crazy idea and be her lackey

Miyeon's more iconic moment was cosplayying as Ahri :toofunny2:

Edited by sunny

17 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I don't know about that but Hybe should get them a deal with some underwear brand since they never wear pants anyway :gayriahcat2:

talking about HYBE gotta love how they were able to create 2 very dinstict groups and provide support for both of em... Most competent kpop company

Edited by sunny

BREAKING NEWS: Twice OUTPAYOLAS Blackpink. FAILS to enter Top 100 on Spotify. Game OST The Girls outstreams.

• Haha 1

No way people think those strained 'high notes' are good :deadbanana2: Miyeon should've sung it instead .. at least her tone will do some justice.

Edited by Sailor Moon

22 minutes ago, sunny said:

talking about HYBE gotta love how they were able to create 2 very dinstict groups and provide support for both of em... Best kpop company

I wouldn't give Hybe credit for Ador success, the only thing they did right is give MHJ her own label and total creative + financial control. Good for BANG PD for recognizing there is strength in numbers and he can't do everything alone. Big 3 companies could never.

Hybe did ok with Lesserafim though. Compared to their peers sans Newjeans, they have always had good support and good opportunities. I think they could use a stronger creative direction, giving every member rainbow-colored hair isn't a substitute for a concept and their music has been a bit all over the place, but maybe they will get there eventually.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

8 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

No way people those strained 'high notes' are good :deadbanana2: Miyeon should've sung it instead .. at least her tone will do some justice.

spacer.png

that SUPER LADY clip :bibliahh:

WINTER, NINGNING or LILY please save us :jonny5:

People were dragging BM the other day, but when i search Blackpink on my phone, Super Lady is the first result.... funny how YG could'nt get this for BM, guess the ads are random.

Hot girl next to hot girl next to hot girl next to hot girl next to hot girl :gaycat4:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, sunny said:

I am not even a Blink but the truth is that Miyeon is a poor man's Jisoo, girl was trying so hard at that super lady to pull a Jisso gorgeous MV shot and she  was failing hard :rip:  Also, u are talking about soyeon not miyeon... when Gidle disbands miyeon will go to a solo route that will look at best like Jisoo's and rose's if not to even more conventional kpop solo stuff of disbanded kpop groups. And the truth is that Miyeon's only future is to end up as a OST singer

And i am pretty sure Miyeon and anyone else would prefer to end up in BP getting millions for the bare minimum and now having the power to do whatever they want than having to live from paycheck to paycheck and having to dance alongside every Soyeon's crazy idea and be her lackey

Miyeon's more iconic moment was cosplayying as Ahri :toofunny2:

One thing you don't know the (G)I-DLE kids don't need money. 

Minnie is from the Yongtararak family (one of the elite family in Thailand):

Her uncle is Nat Yongtararak

His wife is Sugar Yongtararak (an actress and musician) who is the granddaughter of the last King of Lanna.

Minnie's grandparents own one of the most prestigious resort hotels in Thailand. 

Minnie's father is the president of the YMCA Corporation.

Miyeon was trained as a classical music performer, she learned violin, piano, and guitar while learning classical vocals all privately by renowned artists, her father has a background in classical music.

YuQi's family is very influential and very rich in China. Her parents are famous politicians, and her grandparents own big corporations, which is why in all of her pictures even as a kid she always has high-end brands.

Shuhua also comes from money, but it's more lowkey, she was trained as an actress at the youngest. She only started to learn to sing and dance after getting in CUBE, she even entered CUBE as an actress.

Soyeon was homeschooled and had tutors that trained people for the best university of Korea (those didn't come for cheap).

So yeah they don't need BP to earn money, especially when Miyeon when releasing her album stated she liked the creative freedom the most over everything.

Here a song by Miyeon, written by Miyeon (alone)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

The worst part about the Blinks and non Blinks shading (G)I-DLE it's the girls are not only friends with BlackPink, but closer than what we think, since they BP for example attended Minnie or YuQi's birthday and there was less than 30 people there.

And the worst part is Minnie is on Twitter pretty often, we see it on their i-talk show. The fans are still trying to find her account.

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 1

Not this mess again exactly 1 year later :rip: The fact that this mess happened exactly in February as well last year :rip:

• Haha 3

R&B queens

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Not this mess again exactly 1 year later :rip: The fact that this mess happened exactly in February as well last year :rip:

When his ass is going to get stopped. He's trying so hard to get that monopoly, isn't that illegal?

14 minutes ago, Xalric said:

When his ass is going to get stopped. He's trying so hard to get that monopoly, isn't that illegal?

Honestly JYP and YG need to do something about it, or start monopolizing as well, cause if HYBE manages to keep monopolizing the Kpop industry, then they will probably end up going after YG and JYP in the end as well and acquire them :penguin:

Though Bang PD and JYP are besties, so I think JYPE is safe for now :fish1:

Edited by Pluto6

5 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

:WAP:

He's so beautiful :ghostface:

It's interesting how many potential it-boys The Boyz have, despite them being a mid-tier group and being in the same tier as EVERGLOW and LOONA. If I'm not mistaken, Juyeon is actually the most popular 4th gen male idol in Korea, and the closest to an actual 4th gen it boy

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Honestly give SM back to LSM. Bang PD needs to mind his own business though

How does 1 group have so many hot members :redface:

72e796144bf2e3801f3af9f03e614eef.jpgab6ba6a627eb318cb1622296527a6a49.jpg915de708dad49a2d399ab27e5f570966.jpga522a0889b1a1860e26b7b08b8588b28.jpg331ed80f0acf82c57f17f8db83eab05e.jpg

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

I wouldn't mind this. Sheeps becoming hybe hyenas:ghostface:

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

I'm binging ***** x Rich on Netflix. It's so good wtf. But Yeriana's acting is kinda stiff lol

When did they grew up, they are still 12 years old in my mind. Mind you they are 20-17 years old now. Other's people kids do grow up fast.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

72e796144bf2e3801f3af9f03e614eef.jpg

1 in the back, 1 in the front, from the kitchen to the bathroom, vertically, horizontally, quadratic, etc till I pass out, etc.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

I wouldn't mind this. Sheeps becoming hybe hyenas:ghostface:

:ryan3:

wait Seunghan would have even lower chances for his comeback

BgRzbhS.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.