K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

15 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

idk if true

IMG_6438.gif?ex=65c9e635&is=65b77135&hm=

Well you expected EVERGLOW to be on the list, hence why you asked where they were, right?

main-qimg-42822f703fed206bd708b7f1be195b

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Ending RIIZE

main-qimg-42822f703fed206bd708b7f1be195b

RIIZE and Everglow:

zero-correlation-300x300.jpeg

This is honestly so good that it makes me emotional, and the fact that it's just a b-side :jonny2: They should've saved it as a title track, cause it's literally one of the best songs of all time

Edited by Pluto6

7 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

This is honestly so good that it makes me emotional, and the fact that it's just a b-side :jonny2: They should've saved it as a title track, cause it's literally one of the best songs of all time

Lesbian anthem!!!! The way Everglow carried my Pandemic days with La Di Da and Untouchable.

• Like 1

Yeah not to sound like a hater but NewJeans Spotify streams do not seem authentic. They have a 30 second audio with almost 100M streams :rip: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, romiskes said:

Coming for a top 10 peak next :clap3:

Wait, I'm not even aware it peaked that HIGH??

Did the Korea GP suddenly acquired taste or...? :jonny3: I'm not mad tho!

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

how come Eunwoo can smoke but Seunghan gets sent to the dungeon for it

Becuz Eunwoo has been in the industry for much2x longer, so I guess he gets a "senior idol" pass from the GP? Plus he is like 26, so it would be overreacting if people think he can't smoke

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Yeah not to sound like a hater but NewJeans Spotify streams do not seem authentic. They have a 30 second audio with almost 100M streams :rip: 

They are album artist, people tune for the whole record :gaycat2:

Bad Boy becomes SM's first MV by a female act to reach 400M+ views :clap3:

• Like 3

do you ever think the itzy girls see le sserafim and think damn, where did we go wrong?

AVvXsEhkLaODJkfvGWvEaYuk84vWGw7bG1Tos8_g

like itzy would have bodied this with so bad except le sserafim stole their dancing gig, the music gig, everything tbh.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Innie is so cute :snowman:

Chan raised him very well :snowman:

22 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I don't believe it's fair to attribute HYBE groups' high streaming numbers solely to the label's involvement. It's evident that HYBE groups are immensely popular, and it's clear that HYBE is currently dominating the K-pop scene.

Of course LE SSERAFIM have their own popularity - I’m a fan. But label involvement is the biggest factor behind artists’ success on Spotify for everybody. Miley went from moderate success to one of the biggest streaming smashes ever and Taylor went from struggling behind her peers to historic streaming numbers. 

It’s just not a shock at all to see a HYBE artist doing well on Spotify because their label drops money there. It’s no different than how YG artists dominate YouTube.

21 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Them poor Fromis_9 not getting the HYBE benefit.

Pledis need to either give us another After School or just hang it up.

NJ made history with a 30 sec interlude. The fact it’s their best b-side. :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, motherpills said:

do you ever think the itzy girls see le sserafim and think damn, where did we go wrong?

like itzy would have bodied this with so bad except le sserafim stole their dancing gig, the music gig, everything tbh.

Itzy already did this concept with guess who :giraffe:

7 minutes ago, motherpills said:

When I said all the girl groups could be in the same groups, this is what I talked about. NJ did, ITZY also did it, aespa also kinda did it, (G)I-DLE also did it, STAYC too, now it's LE SSERAFIM... nothing against the groups, but at this point it's overdone. 

(I know I'm forgetting groups)

:chick3::heart2:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, motherpills said:

All the time. But LSFM have such good artistic direction and they’re constantly on the pulse of trendy sounds. ITZY keep getting recycled concepts and when they do get something new (royal, Y2K, military), it all gets jumbled in to one comeback and makes no sense.

They need to learn how to play to Lia’s and Yuna’s strengths more. Lia is only strong vocally on snoozes and Yuna needs a TWICE kinda bop to fit her tone.

GFVzT5UWwAEp5MF?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by youresotoxic

54 minutes ago, motherpills said:

itzy always have made music for 12 year olds and it just did not age well

le sserafim is truly for the girl crush crowd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.