Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Mommy he’s so beautiful :gaycat6:

ab67706c0000bebb3737e453ba30bc37cf72c9de.png?ex=65ce5ed6&is=65bbe9d6&hm=eb467b583464600f8d6306d4207381d7ef2a3c303bb769a7d1c27edbcc236f1c&

Get A Guitar still reaching new peaks on Melon and Circle, it's a classic huh

the nation's boygroup

aj5uj8w.gif

• Like 3

According to google Ditto has a balladic production rooted in Baltimore club so I’m going to take it as a ballad in my book :penguin:

39 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

okay, I've kinda zoned out of k-pop for the past month so please tell me GOOD songs released in January. No GIDLE allowed. :suburban:

+ what the others said -> Nmixx and TWS

aj5uj8w.gif

Spoiler

and this i guess, the MV was great

aj5uj8w.gif

Shotaro is just the cutest lil thing in the whole world im sry im sry im sry

aj5uj8w.gif

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Get A Guitar still reaching new peaks on Melon and Circle, it's a classic huh

the nation's boygroup

aj5uj8w.gif

It's a HIT

ezgif-5-c5a854b5b5.gif

• Thanks 1

I wish Chiquita well only because I like her brother’s bg and that’s it I will listen to her song but I didn’t touch that play button yet :bloo:

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

I have no words :deadbanana:

Eh, I didn't know they already released anything?

Who thought this was a good idea?

29 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

This sounds like a random Bside at the end of a mini so I can understand why people are not hyped. Hopefully the actual title track is a BANGER like Talk That Talk :coffee2:  

Moonlight Sunrise & The Feels were the better singles so idk 

23 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Are they going to promote the song on music show? I don't think the public is going to tune in anymore to Twice new releases, they have burned up all the goodwill with their last comebacks, but if the song is good and they are promoting, there is still a chance it picks up :bird:

they don’t promote their English singles on music shows plus they’re currently touring. Let’s hope Spotify updates aren’t terrible because it’s not gonna chart on k-charts 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, BellKat said:

Eh, I didn't know they already released anything?

Who thought this was a good idea?

Are you saying you aren't one of those 15 million people who watched the MV? 15 million is a lot, everyone must have tuned it clearly :cm:

7 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Moonlight Sunrise & The Feels were the better singles so idk 

they don’t promote their English singles on music shows plus they’re currently touring. Let’s hope Spotify updates aren’t terrible because it’s not gonna chart on k-charts 

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Nah it won’t matter because the korean gp isn’t checking for them anymore and their global fanbase is what they’re focusing on recently, so if they wanna get back into the good graces of the gp, they need something else other than this random snooze song that could be done by any other gg. 
And I don’t think they’ll promote it because it’s only a pre-release track and is fully in English(?). They didn’t promote The Feels and Moonñight Sunrise either. 

i know Lesserafim got a k-hit with an English song but they’re a current trendy gg, twice isn’t. 

Too bad.
God bless to all the onces out there, whatever happens tomorrow, there is always a next time :cm:

At this point in their carreer, Twice is just doing it for the art, not the charts.

:gaycat1:

• Like 1

ditto is midtempo lets not

:suburban:

51 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

Don't forget that Twice is coming pretty soon with 'I Got You' (less than 24 hours).

The long teasing kinda killed the anticipation for me but the song sounds quite nice !

I'm impatiently waiting! I know it isn't going to do anything in the Korean charts for them but I'm so excited nonetheless. I believe its another English single. Just hoping I am personally slayed by it.

• Like 1

YGly about stuck in the middle @ 00:50

"I wonder if any YG artist has ever released a song like this. It feels fresh to me too. 

If I were to share my personal opinions about it, whenever I listen to this song I close my eyes. It feels like being in a state of zero gravity in outerspace."

the dramatics

:suburban:

• Haha 1

btw, before anyone tries jt.  I have ZERO problems with the baemon kids. I enjoy dragging them flopping and their fake youtube streams all because of YGly nasty ass

the girls are all pretty and super talented

back to business: 

Edited by MonsterNavy

I’m such a flop stan. I just learned that there is an English version of Bubble. :priceless:

and why do I like this more than the Korean one? :suburban:

6 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

nepobaby monster omg

most of the big 3 idols are nepo babies 

48 minutes ago, FACT said:

I wish Chiquita well only because I like her brother’s bg and that’s it I will listen to her song but I didn’t touch that play button yet :bloo:

41 minutes ago, FACT said:

Oh Babybombster dears :deadvision:

:redface: A story in 2 parts

• Haha 2

We love a girl group that can smash with a ballad and serve some cute vocals

oops :gaycat1:

I said and SMASH! :gaycat1:

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.