K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

28 minutes ago, Tomek said:

wtf I had no idea this was yiqi, she kind of mogged everyone here

DCGZNH6.jpeg

Yuqi is cool. If mother Soyeon wasn't mothering left right and center, Yuqi would be my fav in the group. She is having way too much fun with her idol life :gaycatina1:

• Like 2

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

okay, I've kinda zoned out of k-pop for the past month so please tell me GOOD songs released in January. No GIDLE allowed. :suburban:

:suburban:

Please stay tuned for February

1 minute ago, Sailor Moon said:

Please stay tuned for February

Thanks, this is what I was expecting because nothing really made any noise!

not TikTok and UMG being in agreement that deleting BP TikToks would mean world collapse hence their disco being there

Spoiler

I‘m being delulu dont quote me

14 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

okay, I've kinda zoned out of k-pop for the past month so please tell me GOOD songs released in January. No GIDLE allowed. :suburban:

NMIXX mini slays and is acclaimed by KTRL, get into it

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I have no words :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

184,000 or 15M, which one is it? :suburban:

Don't forget that Twice is coming pretty soon with 'I Got You' (less than 24 hours).

The long teasing kinda killed the anticipation for me but the song sounds quite nice !

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

+ NMIXX NEW ALBUM TOO 

Edited by illia
  • Like 2

I fear 4th gen are afraid to too show off some vocals, so no ballads

But this smash hit :jonny5:

I don't think there are even that many recent gg ballad hits? I can only think about downpour :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

I don't think there are even that many recent gg ballad hits? I can only think about downpour :deadbanana2:

(i think the song lacked longevity in comparison to their other singles but) either way is a ballad and peaked at #2

Edited by hallucinate

Now THAT babymonster update is the definition of “streams not matching the streams” or whatever phrase y’all use for every group :rofl:

where is Mel.issa to explain this 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

184,000 or 15M, which one is it? :suburban:

we'll never know 

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

NMIXX mini slays and is acclaimed by KTRL, get into it

spacer.png

oomf actually liked this, let me try soon

aj5uj8w.gif

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

Don't forget that Twice is coming pretty soon with 'I Got You' (less than 24 hours).

The long teasing kinda killed the anticipation for me but the song sounds quite nice !

This sounds like a random Bside at the end of a mini so I can understand why people are not hyped. Hopefully the actual title track is a BANGER like Talk That Talk :coffee2:  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, illia said:

+ NMIXX NEW ALBUM TOO 

who are these people

aj5uj8w.gif

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

it’s not really a big hit but either way is a ballad and peaked at #2 iirc

Either Way isn't a ballad

:deadbanana:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Antisocialites said:

who are these people

aj5uj8w.gif

Pledis new boy group 

the title track is giving Gfriend 

+ I already edited the post and added the true AOTY

also the sound removal from tiktok shows how **** old bags are at detecting how  profitable it was :ahh:

this is like when radio stations asked for revenue for playing a song. History repeats.

4 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

Either Way isn't a ballad

:deadbanana:

it’s a mid-tempo ballad i think

spacer.png

"She also stated that recently, the group got their own staff team."

well Cube doesn't really have any other artists right now so yeah that makes sense

gretchen-giggle.gif

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

This sounds like a random Bside at the end of a mini so I can understand why people are not hyped. Hopefully the actual title track is a BANGER like Talk That Talk :coffee2:  

Are they going to promote the song on music show? I don't think the public is going to tune in anymore to Twice new releases, they have burned up all the goodwill with their last comebacks, but if the song is good and they are promoting, there is still a chance it picks up :bird:

Also I love how Soybean is out here exposing herself as the brains behind the whole operation as executive producer right as they're enduring their panned era

like girl you could've saved that information for when you have an acclaimed classic on your hands again

gretchen-giggle.gif

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Also I love how Soybean is out here exposing herself as the brains behind the whole operation as executive producer right as they're enduring their panned era

like girl you could've saved that information for when you have an acclaimed classic on your hands again

gretchen-giggle.gif

Already a classic :cm:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Are they going to promote the song on music show? I don't think the public is going to tune in anymore to Twice new releases, they have burned up all the goodwill with their last comebacks, but if the song is good and they are promoting, there is still a chance it picks up :bird:

Nah it won’t matter because the korean gp isn’t checking for them anymore and their global fanbase is what they’re focusing on recently, so if they wanna get back into the good graces of the gp, they need something else other than this random snooze song that could be done by any other gg. 
And I don’t think they’ll promote it because it’s only a pre-release track and is fully in English(?). They didn’t promote The Feels and Moonñight Sunrise either. 

i know Lesserafim got a k-hit with an English song but they’re a current trendy gg, twice isn’t. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.