K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

11 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The fact that Melissa was serious about BM being better vocalists than both NMIXX and aespa, and BM being the strongest vocal group out of 4th/5th gen  :redface:

:snowman:and he will probably still come here to say that they are the best and strongest vocalists even after this mess

Edited by TheCal

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

whew the demand 

pre-sales tomorrow Europe I hope they’ll sell well not in Paris at least :ducky:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

whew the demand 

pre-sales tomorrow Europe I hope they’ll sell well not in Paris at least :ducky:

JYPE understimated ITZY in South America

We love them 

I'm curious to see how they will do in Madrid 

spacer.png

GFLbVX6awAAD816?format=jpg&name=largeqjrMN6N.png

5a5cd135a6ce8217686282006756d5c7.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

These are the Kpop acts with the most estimated ad views in total, according to that website: 

1. aespa - 363M 
  2. (G)I-DLE  - 249,5M
  3. ITZY - 240,5M
  4. ATEEZ - 206M
  5. TWICE - 185M
  6. NCT DREAM - 181,5M
  7. NMIXX - 174M
  8. BABYMONSTER - 169M
  9. SEVENTEEN - 166M
  10. TXT - 157M

Kpop MV’s with the most estimated ad views (since 2020):

1. BABYMONSTER - Batter Up - 127,5M
  2. (G)I-DLE - Queencard - 64M
  3. ITZY - Cheshire - 63M
  4. TXT - Chasing That Feeling - 61,5M
  5. NCT 127 - 2 Baddies - 61M
  6. TXT - Sugar Rush Ride - 56,5M
  7. ITZY - Sneakers - 54M
  8. aespa - Girls - 52M
  9. aespa - Spicy - 51M
  10. aespa - Next Level - 50M

TXT - Chasing That Ad

TXT - Sugar Rush Ad

HYBE needs to stop their blatant favoritism of those fraudulent, evil, twinks. They’re dark sided. I went to a Korean milk tea shop that opened up near me and no one there knew who TXT was except one barista! The barista was obviously a Trashbin stan because I immediately had diarrhea after my bubble tea. They played G-IDLE as I was exiting and knew I wasn’t welcome anymore. 

Today, I opted to go to a Vietnamese restaurant a few blocks down for some lovely Wonton soup. It was a classy establishment. They played Bite Me by ENGODPEN and I was immediately transported to my happy place. Left a good Yelp review. Vinh, the manager, loves Sunghoon! Although his taste in favorite member is questionable, I’ll be back for more soup and soothing tunes soon. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Cheers said:

HYBE needs to stop their blatant favoritism of those fraudulent, evil, twinks. They’re dark sided. I went to a Korean milk tea shop that opened up near me and no one there knew who TXT was except one barista! The barista was obviously a Trashbin stan because I immediately had diarrhea after my bubble tea. They played G-IDLE as I was exiting and knew I wasn’t welcome anymore. 

Today, I opted to go to a Vietnamese restaurant a few blocks down for some lovely Wonton soup. It was a classy establishment. They played Bite Me by ENGODPEN and I was immediately transported to my happy place. Left a good Yelp review. Vinh, the manager, loves Sunghoon! Although his taste in favorite member is questionable, I’ll be back for more soup and soothing tunes soon. 

Nurse!

thumb.gif

Edited by Pluto6

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

Nurse!

thumb.gif

The diarrhea stopped I don’t need her anymore

37 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Now bestie, why did you feel the need to post this?
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952gbgwns9a1ewvubj0g4

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Now bestie, why did you feel the need to post this?

:bibliahh:

It's nothing personal, king, I follow Touringdata so, when I see updates, I post here the K-pop acts' stats 

7 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

:bibliahh:

It's nothing personal, king, I follow Touringdata so, when I see updates, I post here the K-pop acts' stats 

Some updates aren’t meant to be updated though

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Xalric said:

Now you understand why they didn't want to debut him. Singing off key... :deadbanana4:

he’s cute and has a nice personality and seems like a good person, we love him

6 hours ago, Xalric said:

Now you understand why they didn't want to debut him. Singing off key... :deadbanana4:

honestly I really feel bad for him. I hope the hate doesn’t get to him and I know he’s laughing it off publicly online but I know it must hurt to not get the reaction he was expecting.

GFM_TPAWgAANSH2?format=jpg&name=large

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif?ex=65cd6619&is=65baf119&hm=03c7c1ee241ca287af29bd6537a4f5c7a2a970da3a5e23a3a72015cb8b7e0dfa&=

not much of a kpop fan but I LOVE YOU by 2NE1 & Shadow by f(x) are kinda two of the greatest songs ever

Circle Chart Week 4 of 2024
Taeyeon To X  #1 on streaming chart
Taeyeon's 'Dream' ringtone chart, No. 1 on call connection tone chart for 6 consecutive weeks. 

:jonnycat:Taeyeon officially having another Smash on her hands. 

He should debut an Onlyfans account next

Edited by BigBangStan
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

He should debut an Onlyfans account next

spacer.png

45 minutes ago, TheCal said:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif?ex=65cd6619&is=65baf119&hm=03c7c1ee241ca287af29bd6537a4f5c7a2a970da3a5e23a3a72015cb8b7e0dfa&=

Hope he isn’t taking the feedback too harshly, he’s got a history of self harm and sewer sidal thoughts.

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Uh oh, he has admitted to self harm before on camera so hopefully he’s taking the criticism lightly. 

and hopefully he’s a better rapper than singer because….

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Uh oh, he has admitted to self harm before on camera so hopefully he’s taking the criticism lightly. 

and hopefully he’s a better rapper than singer because….

He was scouted to his ex company for his looks and personality. They trained him in singing they saw it wasn't working so they trained him as a rapper. His predebut singles:

Roda from M.O.N.T composed, arranged and gave him a verse (M.O.N.T is the first group of the company)

For the second single Roda was the main writer of the song, Beomhan wrote some lines but not all of his verse he was even mad about it.

Roda even produced the Beomhan X Jay Project were Jay was the main writer (fun fact as much as the company is pushing Jay Chang as a songwriter and composer, he learned everything as a trainee).

Zhang Hao opened a durian in the Zerobaseone dorm

oh its bad for them

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.