• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Can some of you US citizens please go to the EVERGLOW's US tour? My sisters are struggling and deserve an audience :jonnyknife: Multiple theater dates are getting cancelled as well :weeps:

GXYDZ2ibwAUgXoa?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Pluto6

7 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Can some of you US citizens please go to the EVERGLOW's US tour? My sisters are struggling and deserve an audience :jonnyknife: Multiple theater dates are getting cancelled as well :weeps:

GXYDZ2ibwAUgXoa?format=jpg&name=large

baby there's only one date left

vuhexrt.gif

you know it's bad when you have to cancel Los Angeles and San Francisco

vuhexrt.gif

13 hours ago, Nein said:

Do y'all think we'd ever get a non Karina-Winter centre for once for a title track (minus Next Levul)

black-girl-stan-twitter.gif

ever since the Godma era sis. The cvnty line has been on the centre often times

a group of women are dancing in a dark room with the words aespagifs on the bottom right

black-girl-stan-twitter.gif

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

baby there's only one date left

vuhexrt.gif

Wait I just realized... Not their company letting them perform with dates only selling 37 % :rip:

vuhexrt.gif

Edited by Pluto6

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

Wait I just realized... Not their company letting them perform with dates only selling 37 % :rip:

vuhexrt.gif

if that graphic is anything to go by they'll be performing for about 50 people in Phoenix on Sunday

vuhexrt.gif

if that graphic is anything to go by they'll be performing for about 50 people in Phoenix on Sunday

vuhexrt.gif

But if you also attend the concert, there will be 51 people, which will make a huge difference in terms of %, since the venue is already very small

vuhexrt.gif

Edited by Pluto6

Here's why Americans should attend EVERGLOW's US Tour

1. Instant Fluency in Korean: Attending the concert will grant you a magical ability to understand and speak Korean fluently. It's said that the lyrics of "Adios" have secret linguistic powers that unlock your brain's language centers!

2. Guaranteed Weight Loss: Dance along to EVERGLOW's hits, and you'll shed those extra pounds without even realizing it. One concert is rumored to burn the equivalent of a month's worth of gym sessions—just from all the jumping and singing!

3. K-Pop Fairy Dust: Concert-goers will receive a sprinkle of K-Pop fairy dust, which supposedly boosts creativity, making you an overnight sensation in any artistic endeavor—be it painting, writing, or even making the best TikTok dances.

4. Secret Society Membership: Attendees will automatically gain entry into the elite "Everglow Illuminati," a secret society dedicated to spreading positivity and dance moves across the globe. Members get exclusive access to the coolest K-Pop memes!

5. Mystical Good Luck Charm: Everglow fans have reported a 200% increase in luck after attending a concert. Whether it's finding money on the street or having your crush finally notice you, their presence is said to bring good fortune.

6. Supernatural Networking: You'll meet fellow fans who might be secret agents, international diplomats, or the next big influencer. Making connections at an EVERGLOW concert could skyrocket your social status!

7. Time Travel Potential: Rumor has it that the excitement of an EVERGLOW concert can propel you into a time warp, allowing you to experience the joy of your youth all over again—or even visit the future of K-Pop!

8. Alien Relations: Attending an EVERGLOW concert is believed to be the first step toward establishing peaceful relations with extraterrestrial life. Their intergalactic fans are tuning in, and who knows? You might just become an ambassador for Earth!

So, grab your tickets, and don't miss out on these "benefits" of attending an EVERGLOW concert—who wouldn't want a sprinkle of K-Pop fairy dust and a chance to meet aliens?

Edited by Pluto6

5 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

But if you also attend the concert, there will be 51 people, which will make a huge difference in terms of %, since the venue is already very small

vuhexrt.gif

why do you think I would fly all the way to Phoenix to see Everglow

why don't you fly all the way to Phoenix to see Everglow?????

vuhexrt.gif

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

1. Alien Relations: Attending an EVERGLOW concert is believed to be the first step toward establishing peaceful relations with extraterrestrial life. Their intergalactic fans are tuning in, and who knows? You might just become an ambassador for Earth!

oh i would definitely be attending for that reason

to think this base was clowning their touring power not too long ago.

Not a local group doing this and in Canada when zero SM acts had toured the country :hippo:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

why do you think I would fly all the way to Phoenix to see Everglow

Cause it's literally EVERGLOW, hello??? the girl group with the best discography in Kpop history???????

vuhexrt.gif

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

why don't you fly all the way to Phoenix to see Everglow?????

vuhexrt.gif

I literally live 8.000 Kilometers (5.000 miles) from Phoenix, that's why

vuhexrt.gif

Edited by Pluto6

I am gonna start a Petition and Email the Grammy Committee to formally Nominate Girls' Generation 2027 Studio album for Album of the year. gotta continue the Legacy

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now that aespa are selling out shows again for their new tour, will we get another iconic line?: 

aespa, big girls makin' money
aespa, you're our number one fan now
You can only see me at our sold-out shows
 (Sold-out show) 

:xtinass:

5 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I am gonna start a Petition and Email the Grammy Committee to formally Nominate Girls' Generation 2027 Studio album for Album of the year. gotta continue the Legacy

spacer.png

no girl group will ever win that elusive awards again cause of supbar Bgs and their fraud sales

spacer.png

• Haha 3

i so want to attend a taeyeon concert, SM needs to get her europe (and US) dates and expand her dates from asia

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I literally live 8.000 Kilometers (5.000 miles) from Phoenix, that's why

vuhexrt.gif

I'm basically just as far, you go first.

vuhexrt.gif

27 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

to think this base was clowning their touring power not too long ago.

Not a local group doing this and in Canada when zero SM acts had toured the country :hippo:

Florida better treat my girlies right before I really show them how to exercise that second amendment they love so much.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

don't be rude.

vuhexrt.gif

They can dance. If the excuse worked for shitzy and legend fm it can work for SM's attempt to wean off the NCT addiction

vuhexrt.gif

I'm basically just as far, you go first.

vuhexrt.gif

The way I thought you were American this whole time

vuhexrt.gif

Edited by Pluto6

9 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

i so want to attend a taeyeon concert, SM needs to get her europe (and US) dates and expand her dates from asia

SM really needs to make that move. Hopefully her upcoming album will be more international. But even if it's not, she could still sell out in L.A. or major cities out here. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.