K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

13 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

guys recommend me some good MALE kpop  :dancehall:  wanna try some outside of t-pop 

SHINee - Atlantis is one of the best pop albums this decade. Almost every track is lead single worthy.

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 66.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. MUSIC needs to start to use that cash for a real slot in the US

When they'll start Singing, people will move. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

SHINee - Atlantis is one of the best pop albums this decade. Almost every track is lead single worthy.

ooo I'll add it to my collection and give it a listen :heart:

13 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

:giraffe:

WAIT i have heard of them ... may actually give there discography a listen :WAP:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Miss Ningning is coming for their thrown. She's been the center for a lot of their recent choreography I've noticed.

spacer.png

NINGNING getting the centre for the Supernova dance break :jonny: 

aespa-supernova.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, swifthino said:

won't be able to see aespa :dancehall3:

FOMO is real :dancehall3:

Watching online is actually the most My option of all because KWANGYA SYNK or something idk :giraffe:

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

guys recommend me some good MALE kpop  :dancehall:  wanna try some outside of t-pop 

get into EXO :clap3: best BG in kpop and best discography overall :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

WAIT i have heard of them ... may actually give there discography a listen :WAP:

You should cause they are the best boy group of all time :DWAS:

And listen to their most recent album "ATE"

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nein said:

A REMINDER THIS IS THE BEST solo :jonny: 

I thought we were still gatekeeping Gigi from non-Mys. She's too good for the tasteless. :foxaylove3:

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

I thought we were still gatekeeping Gigi from non-Mys. She's too good for the tasteless. :foxaylove3:

I would, but Gigi needs the numbers too :jonny:

aespa-aespa-giselle.gif

58 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

Oh i feel sorry for what's coming for you...

• Haha 12
  • Thumbs Down 1

Starting soon...

• MuBank.EP1224: Moon Sangmin X MINJU, Kim Heejin, 3piece, MIMIIROSE, FIFTY FIFTY, YENA, WHIB, XODIAC, TIOT, VANNER, ASC2NT, LEECHANGSUB, Pagaehun, NCT WISH, The Wind, P1Harmony, KEY, SUPER JUNIOR-D&E

And so on...

• MuCore.EP872: HER CHAN MI, Bok Ji Eun, FIFTY FIFTY, YENA, XODIAC, Pagaehun, Sphaze, LEECHANGSUB, VANNER, The Wind, TIOT, ASC2NT, WHIB, NCT WISH, P1Harmony, KEY, SUPER JUNIOR-D&E
  • inkigayo.e1242: Yena, 3piece, Meovv, Bok Jieun, Super Junior-D&E, Key, Lee Changsub, Vanner, The Wind, Whib, Asc2nt, TIOT, Pagaehun, Yang Kyle, Kim Changwoon, P1Harmony, NCT Wish, Xodiac

MuCore put together a lineup that has just as many girl groups as virtual boy groups. :grump:

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

Watching online is actually the most My option of all because KWANGYA SYNK or something idk :giraffe:

wait you might be onto something here...

my hips will be swaying when this comes on the livestream :WAP:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xalric said:

what is VCHA doing in the list? there's nothing rising about them

CiaraSales-vi.gif

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

Try ENHYPEN, arguably the best most realized male group in this generation in terms of musical quality, creative direction and concept. You won't be disappointed. 
But if you want an older male kpop group, EXO is IT.  :heart:

Oh and my fave is SEVENTEEN, a 3rd gen group which is, in every definition, a perfect package, because they have everything you might be looking for. Good variety of quality music with different sounds and concepts where they kill it every department, amazing skills in vocals and performance, visuals for days, subunits that actually make sense, kings of performance hands down etc. :bird:

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

no mv for Moonlit Floor, Lisa could at least use the footage in that pink outfit for a lyrics video… or maybe we will get something after the VS Fashion Show 

I get quite a lot of posts from blinks being disappointed about the lack of Lisa's support towards Jennie and Rosé, it looks bad :rip: and there is also an outrage about her bf and mom being z1onists (which is understandable), maybe releasing a song about him wasn't a good idea in the end, not because she should hide her love life, but because of that specific love interest :rip:

there is also a rumor going on about her attending (headlining) Coachella? I don't know how I feel about it, I don't think she's ready and established enough as a solo act for that, her latest performances left a lot to desire

in general I think that Lisa lost a bit of momentum, but then I hate short eras… maybe it's just me. how do we feel, my fellow blinks? 

Edited by Hazy

5 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

You should listen to exo's discography 

unfortunately most boy groups are hit or miss with singles so lemme list some random quality songs

Spoiler

5 hours ago, hallucinate said:

get into EXO :clap3: best BG in kpop and best discography overall :clap3:

Have seen there name pop up too so def adding it to the list :jonny6:

4 hours ago, illia said:

oop little cuties here too , adding it to the list too :heart: thank you for the recs 

36 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Try ENHYPEN, arguably the best most realized male group in this generation in terms of musical quality, creative direction and concept. You won't be disappointed. 
But if you want an older male kpop group, EXO is IT.  :heart:

Oh and my fave is SEVENTEEN, a 3rd gen group which is, in every definition, a perfect package, because they have everything you might be looking for. Good variety of quality music with different sounds and concepts where they kill it every department, amazing skills in vocals and performance, visuals for days, subunits that actually make sense, kings of performance hands down etc. :bird:

I will add ENHYPEN & SEVENTEEN to the list too, I remember hearing one seventeen song and liked it a lot :jonny6:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I get quite a lot of posts from blinks being disappointed about the lack of Lisa's support towards Jennie and Rosé, it looks bad :rip: and there is also an outrage about her bf and mom being z1onists (which is understandable), maybe releasing a song about him wasn't a good idea in the end, not because she should hide her love life, but because of that specific love interest :rip:

They're worse than antis/akgaes who tried to push the narrative that the girls hate each other. Who cares about a stupid insta post since when we judge friendships over social media :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.