• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

So today we learned that APRIL & DSP sued Lee Hyunjoo 10+ times and Lee Hyunjoo lost NONE of the cases.

Suing her more than 10 times then claims publicly they never bullied her... INSANE.

Edited by Xalric

32 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

So.. haven't checked out new kpop rihleases in a while.

What should I be listening to that is relatively new-ish and qualitea?

wyprincess.gif

You can try also easy by le sserafim, and good so bad by zerobaseone

• Like 4

All idols had done something on their face, why the gays are always obsessed on commenting if they had plastic surgery or not.

They are celebrities, it's bound to happen. Their body, their rules :matty:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Company's rules too

13 hours ago, Vrx. said:

Well the choreo she has is bad which is weird because isn't she considered one of the best dancers of her gen and out of BP? Lol 

I tried to tell the girls years ago that Lisa is overrated compared to a lot of other main dancers.

spacer.png

Edited by JonginBey
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

i'm confused as to whether IVE is allowed to do tik tok challenges with other idols :rip:

during IVE SWITCH era they never did any challenges with other idols (IVE MINE was the only era they did challenges for actually) but like a month after the promotions ended, leeseo was doing challenges of other groups' songs since she's the MC (but not making them do IVE's challenge like girl… promote your own song) and now yujin recently did challenges for key and yena's songs

:clack:

like STAYC J and Rei did Accendio challenge but that was it :rip:

Wonyoung did that one tiktok a little while ago with Enhypen Sunghoon where it looked like they were both being held at gunpoint

:khalyan2:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Xalric said:

So today we learned that APRIL & DSP sued Lee Hyunjoo 10+ times and Lee Hyunjoo lost NONE of the cases.

Suing her more than 10 times then claims publicly they never bullied her... INSANE.

There's no cases because the evidence either way was lost over the years.   Hyunjoo's jealousy of Naeun's new found fame was the spark, and the OG male fans who remembered the memes added the fuel after a couple of the April girls (including Naeun) started to lean too much into that feminism.  It's a kpop story as old as, well, AOA.

:cm:

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

I tried to tell the girls years ago that Lisa is overrated compared to a lot of other main dancers.

spacer.png

If those performances that people have been linking (like the VMAs) are any indication.............

Let's just say she shouldn't be near the conversation

spacer.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JonginBey said:

spacer.png

and Seulgi is underrated. She's a good vocalist so that ends up overshadowing her dancing skills so she gets labeled an all rounder, but she's actually a very proficient and versatile dancer.

stan-twitter-kinkytwt.gif

Edited by VelvetCrush
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Lisa is a good dancer but in a technical standpoint, yeah Seulgi is better.

lalisa's true strengths comes from her confidence, ability to command the stage like you can clearly tell she's enjoying performing, she's Bey in a sense whose never a technical dancer imo but is so fun to watch

stan-twitter-kinkytwt.gif

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zack said:

This is one of BEP's best works, shame it went under the radar

what a song, those immaculate runs 2:30 :jonny6:

• Like 1

screaming the way SNSD being the only korean artists. Kpop didn't had that clout that time up until Gee 

Global Generation :foxaylove3:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

screaming the way SNSD being the only korean artists. Kpop didn't had that clout that time up until Gee 

Global Generation :foxaylove3:

I've been trying to tell these Kpop Fans. SNSD was always That Group, and Will always be :clap3:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I've been trying to tell these Kpop Fans. SNSD was always That Group, and Will always be :clap3:

like my uneducated ass didn't even knew that there is country called Korea let alone North and South. :jonny6:

That oh! MV changed my life forever 2 years later

r/SNSD - How did you discovered Soshi?let's reminscent the times yall discovered the greatest Korean girl group of all time ✨

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

like my uneducated ass didn't even knew that there is country called Korea let alone North and South. :jonny6:

That oh! MV changed my life forever 2 years later

r/SNSD - How did you discovered Soshi?let's reminscent the times yall discovered the greatest Korean girl group of all time ✨

My Dumbass would buy that $121,400 TV just cuz Oh! was playing on it:jonny6:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

My Dumbass would buy that $121,400 TV just cuz Oh! was playing on it:jonny6:

Korea weren't playing promoting SNSD that time. SNSD were all over LG on TVs, phones etc.  It wasn't just youtube that helped them :clap3:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

All idols had done something on their face, why the gays are always obsessed on commenting if they had plastic surgery or not.

I think it's been established that essentially all idols, at the very least, get routine Botox injections, which would explain why you never see any lines or creases in their faces whilst singing/emoting during performances or otherwise.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.