K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

19 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Lol nah its something even if it's just filler or botox. In that picture in particular it looks like a combination of fillers both in her cheeks and lips. Weren't there rumors of her getting her eyes done awhile back?

All rumors are unfounded. She wouldn't be able to dissolve fillers or botox that quick. She's a bit thin right now, that's it. :coffee2:

• Replies 66.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

can't wait for this :jonny5: cmon re-debut :jonnycat:

Wait, who is she?

Edited by MusicFan98

12 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

All rumors are unfounded. She wouldn't be able to dissolve fillers or botox that quick. She's a bit thin right now, that's it. :coffee2:

Wouldn't her being more thin than usual also show in her fave instead of it looking more plump and swollen?

17 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Wait, who is she?

she's a new artist (and first artist) under SM's new sub label Krucialize! which is leaning more towards R&B music. 

her voice is gorgeous and i'm so excited for her re-debut :jonny5:

here's some of her other songs:

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Cheers said:

ENGOD :heart2:

Ofc no JYPE artists this fraudulent magazine :deadbanana2: 

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Ofc no JYPE artists this fraudulent magazine :deadbanana2: 

Well (G)I-DLE, IVE, SEVENTEEN dropped at least 120 videos this year alone. it's not only MV that get money. When you compare them to JYPE artist who drops less videos and contents. Especially SEVENTEEN who's pumping at least 3 videos per week, most of them getting good views. 

4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

@youresotoxic literally took 7 minutes for this page to load :toofunny3:

sorry bestie... should start loading better soon since I finished :-*

there was a lot to post today (took me like forever to post them since the page was STRUGGLING)

quingifs-stan-twitter.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Haha 1

i'm confused as to whether IVE is allowed to do tik tok challenges with other idols :rip:

during IVE SWITCH era they never did any challenges with other idols (IVE MINE was the only era they did challenges for actually) but like a month after the promotions ended, leeseo was doing challenges of other groups' songs since she's the MC (but not making them do IVE's challenge like girl… promote your own song) and now yujin recently did challenges for key and yena's songs

:clack:

like STAYC J and Rei did Accendio challenge but that was it :rip:

Edited by hallucinate

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Wouldn't her being more thin than usual also show in her fave instead of it looking more plump and swollen?

No, I'm just saying that's her only appearance change lately. Looking different at one event or in one picture doesn't equal plastic surgery or fillers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.