K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Where is Kim Woojin?

omfg I forgot he's an SM vocalist

lets delete the Super Senior member and do a vocal supertrio of beautiful angels with Sohee, Woojin and Xiaojun

thank you

giphy.gif

• Replies 66.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

if the main branch of SM ever acknowledged that Woojin is one of their company's artists and mixed him in with their idols the SKZ stans would have a full meltdown I fear

4x.gif

1 hour ago, Vrx. said:

Why is Lisa getting dragged for lip syncing lol 

Because she's not dancing that much to compensate and western pop music stans expect singers to sing live and armys will take any chance they get to drag other kpop idols

9 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Because she's not dancing that much to compensate and western pop music stans expect singers to sing live and armys will take any chance they get to drag other kpop idols

Well the choreo she has is bad which is weird because isn't she considered one of the best dancers of her gen and out of BP? Lol 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, newaespa said:

QWER at #6, another hit for them (effortlessly)

12. Supersonic

31. See That?

56. CRAZY

:bibliahh:

Them queer girls are really doing it.

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

QWER at #6, another hit for them (effortlessly)

12. Supersonic

31. See That?

56. CRAZY

:bibliahh:

qwer are actually massive here. i was surprised to see that they were pretty unknown outside of korea. i've been hearing about them even before their debut

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

qwer are actually massive here. i was surprised to see that they were pretty unknown outside of korea. i've been hearing about them even before their debut

Well Choda. Is pretty much worldwide known in the League Of Legend, Magenta was quite famous on Twitch but had more than 1 millions followers on TikTok pre Qwer, Siyeon was in NMB48 and her TikTok also was quite popping, Hina had 2 YouTube channels one Twitch account and her TikTok had around 4 millions followers pre Qwer. These girls had a following before even debuting.

billlie comeback :duca: october is truly packed

Edited by hallucinate

• showchamp.e535: FIFTY FIFTY, SOOJIN, MADEIN, MIMIIROSE, RESCENE, cleo, 3piece, KANGDANIEL, P1Harmony, XODIAC, DUSTIN

Hey, 3piece made it on another show. Determination.

:cm:

EDIT: Word is Fifty Fifty will be performing "Gravity" today. Well, that's something.

Edited by harrythevifan

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

Well Choda. Is pretty much worldwide known in the League Of Legend, Magenta was quite famous on Twitch but had more than 1 millions followers on TikTok pre Qwer, Siyeon was in NMB48 and her TikTok also was quite popping, Hina had 2 YouTube channels one Twitch account and her TikTok had around 4 millions followers pre Qwer. These girls had a following before even debuting.

umm i know all that, but that doesn't mean anything for qwer's universal success as tiktok isn't widely used in korea (under 10 million active users) compared to youtube's enormous 45 million users (korea has a population of 51 million) and twitch isn't even available in korea anymore. all of that is just subculture in korea whereas qwer's popularity is very mainstream and universal

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

She looks really different has she had any work done ?

No, it's photoshop, lighting, and makeup. She's always doing something, she wouldn't have any time to get any surgeries done. 

5 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Be serious, Halazia was their last good song

well no, it's just okay..

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

She looks really different has she had any work done ?

allegedly...she was a bit swollen here

240411-ros%C3%A9-tiffany-wonder-exhibition-in-tokyo-w-pharrell-v0-i9swn2c2uutc1.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=88bb0ae21a9ea7b022f43b8d520340bf819e6b71

3 hours ago, Rhyme said:

No, it's photoshop, lighting, and makeup. She's always doing something, she wouldn't have any time to get any surgeries done. 

Lol nah its something even if it's just filler or botox. In that picture in particular it looks like a combination of fillers both in her cheeks and lips. Weren't there rumors of her getting her eyes done awhile back?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.