K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

:clap3:all 4 are now at 100K likes. Reigning Empresses of Twitter, everyone are gagged and in SYNK 

• Like 1

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I can't help but think about how little money the members of these temporary project groups must take home at the end of the day with the whole extra layer of middlemen to pay

Take the group's profits...

Then WakeOne takes their cut

Then split that amount equally for each member

Take that amount and send it to each member's original agency

Then original agency takes their cut of that amount

...then the member gets what's leftover.

they must really count on the group being a launchpad for a bigger future career after the group because there really isn't any money in it as is huh

poor Kep1er

rrpt5hf.gif

The IOI girl got f**ked by their company, well some of them. But since Wanna One it's actually regulated. The total amount is already cut per the number of members, then MNET take 25%, the company that manage them take 25%, then their company take 25% and the idols take the last 25%. Only Jaewhan during his WANNA ONE days cracked the code, as he had no company backing him he was getting 50% for him.

9 minutes ago, Xalric said:

The IOI girl got f**ked by their company, well some of them. But since Wanna One it's actually regulated. The total amount is already cut per the number of members, then MNET take 25%, the company that manage them take 25%, then their company take 25% and the idols take the last 25%. Only Jaewhan during his WANNA ONE days cracked the code, as he had no company backing him he was getting 50% for him.

so Wanna One with 11 members had their profits divided 11 ways, then each member ended up with 25% of that... that's 2.27%

that means for every dollar the group profited, each member ended up with just over 2 cents of it.

werk.

lil-kim-spend-likely-on-own-cds-lol.gif?

10 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Girls' Generation Sucessors incoming

when thier Reveal trailer drops, they better be a SNSD sample used or we Riot SM

spacer.png

Confirmed 9 Members!!!!!

I'm actually excited for a new SM group :lakitu:

hope none of the new girls get Jessica'd :jonnycat:

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

so Wanna One with 11 members had their profits divided 11 ways, then each member ended up with 25% of that... that's 2.27%

that means for every dollar the group profited, each member ended up with just over 2 cents of it.

werk.

lil-kim-spend-likely-on-own-cds-lol.gif?

Their very first check was in millions $

it's that time of the year i fear…

spacer.png

Prettiest girlgroup :heart: I need more contents especially variety/reality show contents!!!!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.