K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

35 minutes ago, Zack said:

I'm sorry but ae-Dr. Kim needs a RAISE :jonnycat:

GYp06KmbAAA_3gY?format=jpg&name=medium

The old ae really do look so much like tacky weeb manhwa arts when you put them against the new versions :rip:

• Like 1

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, CrisPop said:

oh wow....what :chick2:

I think this is the first time i've EVER been excited looking at an ITZY teaser :dies:

also Lia was on hiatus right? Wow she's looking GOOD :flame: I'm perched for this, hopefully the music and the creative direction is consistent with whatever we saw.

Soyeon is winning songwriter/producer of the year again isn't she?

day6 dominating the charts in 2024 was not something on my bingo list, that's iu kind of smashery

This was cute :heart2: I think as time goes, I'm realizing this lineup is SOLID. They just need better music and direction that actually matches their level of skills. They'll be unstoppable if that happens. Lara is undoubtedly the best female vocalist (or the best vocalist period) in HYBE. Daniela and Megan are insanely good performers. Sophia is also a VOCALIST. Manon is the future IT girl like you just cant look away, and Yoonchae does a great job blending in. Like this group is it for global domination, they just need better material. I cant believe HYBE created ENHYPEN with such a great musical direction and concept, yet they couldn't give KATSEYE anything other than NewJeans demos? This is supposed to be your global girlgroup. Make it make sense. 

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 6

59 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

On a side note, I'm so glad that—from what I've seen— this thread isn't full of HYBE handmaids who harass MHJ and the girls but stan PigD and his gang of incels, using "pedo" as their shield when BSH had 15 year old Eunchae and Garam humping the floor and employs workers who engage in age play :rip: these gen X whales are something else 

This! Like there is a reason the Korean GP is overwhelmingly on Min Heejin's side, if those PigD stans didn't have the ability twist the translations to how they see fit because of the language barrier, I guarantee more would be siding with NewJeans and Min Heejin too.

The way there is no Korean public figures that have come out to support HYBE except for current HYBE employees is very telling too. It's quite infuriating. 

Edited by Iridesence
  • Like 2

KIOF releasing a 7 songs ep :jonny: 

as a blink I consider this an album and will be definitely getting it 

4 minutes ago, Hazy said:

KIOF releasing a 7 songs ep :jonny: 

as a blink I consider this an album and will be definitely getting it 

KIOF back before the release of Sticky they said Sticky was a special single and on October would be a full album release... Now I'm here wondering which tracks got cut to make it a mini album?

1 hour ago, Zack said:

I'm sorry but ae-Dr. Kim needs a RAISE :jonnycat:

GYp06KmbAAA_3gY?format=jpg&name=medium

Ningning's ae kind of looks like it should be Karina's to me, but this glow-up is much appreciated :ghostface:

Edited by Iridesence
  • Like 1

godspa can't be stop with the smashery and gaggery. They're  continuing what EXO left and could've done :jonny6:

ITZY getting a good concept and (hopefully) a good comeback. Imagine how amazing it will be when NMIXX finally gets a great comeback.

Adding Maestro of my Heart at the end of the Kiss of Life mini so it's a full album; adding Ready For Love at the end of Born Pink teas

:suburban:

The aes finally looking more like the girls. :clap3:

A very much needed upgrade. 

I'm interested to see where they will take the concept this time. There will be a new villain maybe?

48 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

why is it KIOF when the group is called Kiss of Life? :sherlock:

There's a famous video game from the 90's known as KOF and they don't want to confuse Kiss Of Life's target demographic.

:cm:

4 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

The song is so good, tho?

Not as good as TOP, but I love it. I want to listen It full now 

Did you see they will have a japanese comeback? I remember we discussed it a few days ago

The song is cute, but TOP's crown is safe for now :celestial6:

-----

I wonder how they will fit the Japanese comeback and Korean comeback + 8 SKZ players, since there is only 3 months left for this year  and with them being on tour as well

Edited by Pluto6

I'm so impressed with NMIXX lately, they might be the most talented and skilled kpop group 

their Tiny Desk performance was amazing too and the songs sounded so good with the new arrangement 

moonlight floor is actually quite cute tbh, listening it again and again, the chorus hits

it's a good say so knock off

240929-weverse-sunoo-v0-f4uj5740irrd1.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=85242924a682b05b54c62645accb7a5a980f818d

ENGODPEN are coming, yes. What a lovely teaser, of course.

i was expecting STAYC comeback announcement today but then i just realized they announce it at 11 pm kst so i guess it's coming tomorrow

:khalyan2:

240928-instagram-sunghoon-prada-v0-xrxoffnr8ird1.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=a7ce01c79190afb54898f14896515fde7517f788

ilyeth-shes-taking-it.gif

45 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I'm so impressed with NMIXX lately, they might be the most talented and skilled kpop group 

their Tiny Desk performance was amazing too and the songs sounded so good with the new arrangement 

No it's actually true tbh. Too bad they started their career with "WHOOK WHOOOK LOOK AT THE MOVING EYE-EYES SHOOG SHOOG ZOOM ZOOM" so no one dared take them seriously after that. These girls deserved the best music out there in the 4th gen. 

:camping: Bae and Jiwoo serving Mariah vocals im confused why NMIXX rap when they all can sing 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.