• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Still wish we got Fuko over Mai but yay for the temu Yeji serve I guess :monkey:

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

November will be exciting. October groups will still be promoting and we still have:

11/1 - BabyMonster global release

11/8 - XG 2nd Mini

11/11 - Irene 1st Mini

Late November - SMNGG

Late November - 2NE1

Teasing

Taeyeon (December)

IVE (December)

Lisa (?)

do we believe 2NE1 will have an actual comeback? YGly hasn't said anything about a comeback, just a tore

YG can't even get the girls in for a new photoshoot to promote the tour, they've been using pictures from 2012 in all the promos

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

I suppose YG could be saving news of a 2NE1 comeback when their financial results come out for last quarter and show that their revenue is down 98% compared to last year, again

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

do we believe 2NE1 will have an actual comeback? YGly hasn't said anything about a comeback, just a tore

YG can't even get the girls in for a new photoshoot to promote the tour, they've been using pictures from 2012 in all the promos

spacer.png

I thought they were. Oops. I know they're rumored to perform at MAMA. And YG is sitting on an unreleased album that's almost a decade old.

3 hours ago, Xalric said:

I'm afraid IVE are going to go for Dry January or Even February, their camp happened not that long ago, last time it took half a year to complete the album.

I wonder if they have some pre-debut material sitting around that they'll use while the camp material is finalized. That's what Aespa did with "Drama."

10 hours ago, Zack said:

KARINA was always destined to take her place as a #1 it girl.

SM has done it again!

IT-GIRLS-VACAY.gif

Now we just need her solos to be out officially then she'll be unbeatable and unstoppable 

IT-GIRLS-VACAY.gif

Spoiler

glad you didn't cropped out Yoonaphrodite jk :eli:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zack said:

YERI supporting and trolling IRENE at the same time :dies:

Wait so is an Irene solo in the works? No way did Irene panick like that if there's nothing :biblio:

3 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

Nose is looking tiny :alexz2:

took that nasty ass implant out finally

44 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Wait so is an Irene solo in the works? No way did Irene panick like that if there's nothing :biblio:

It comes out 11/11 and is Alice In Wonderland-themed.

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Yep. IRENE's mini album is listed on SM's most recent schedule for Q4 2024 (so solo debut between October and December this year). Most likely November.

She has songs recorded and registered. Also, she has been meeting and working with a well known choreographer recently (without RV). 

GUWvPJta8AAwc6z?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anton's nose did kinda look different today but I think he was just having a good nose day. There's no way he had time to have anything done to it.

GYilCPhasAEyRSN?format=jpg&name=mediumGYkV0_GWcAAT8nD?format=jpg&name=large

58 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

"truly their best song"

what

IMG-3237.jpg

Chasing That Grammy is their best song, I said what needed to be said

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

• Confused 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.