K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

All this drama over Armaggedon album:bibliahh:You got a 0 at being SM Sheeps guys, ALL OF SM's debut albums, SUCK. In fact, Armaggedon may be among the better ones LOL 

No one talks about f(x)'s debut or SNSD's or EXO's, all of NCT's debut full albums are highkey mediocre, same goes for SHINee, or BoA or SuJu and we could go on, all day long 

In fact, only SNSD's japanese Debut is praised, RV's The Red is well liked but nobody calls it their peak by any means and Armaggedon as all over the place as it is, it's way better than many debuts. Taeyeon's debut is well liked too but people praise purpose or INVU way more... It's an SM trend, now move on.

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, let's get one thing straight, only Yeppi Yeppi and Lucid dream are great b-sides, aenergy is trash, no one likes I'll make you cry although I'd say it is objectively a good song and Iconic is a guilty pleasure at most:rip: My World>>>>>>>>>>>>> Savage

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

All this drama over Armaggedon album:bibliahh:You got a 0 at being SM Sheeps guys, ALL OF SM's debut albums, SUCK. In fact, Armaggedon may be among the better ones LOL 

No one talks about f(x)'s debut or SNSD's or EXO's, all of NCT's debut full albums are highkey mediocre, same goes for SHINee, or BoA or SuJu and we could go on, all day long 

In fact, only SNSD's japanese Debut is praised, RV's The Red is well liked but nobody calls it their peak by any means and Armaggedon as all over the place as it is, it's way better than many debuts. Taeyeon's debut is well liked too but people praise purpose or INVU way more... It's an SM trend, now move on.

It has been 4 years since their debut... debut album or not, the lack of good body of work is really bothersome

And regarding fans being pretentious they have the right to? Not everyone is gonna pay for and support mediocre music just because their baby idol is releasing it

Do we really have to drop the ball on good potential to release good music and well done bodies of work for the sake being positive to our idols always?

Edited by Mattheo
  • Thanks 6

jennie, lisa and roseanne all releasing at the same time I used to pray for times like this :deadbanana2:

I dont like vampirehollie though but we still move

koryspellz-12hours-after-my-shift.gif

if hoping for SM to make a solid and sonically cohesive album for my faves is being pretentious then yeah i'm pretentions

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Also, let's get one thing straight, only Yeppi Yeppi and Lucid dream are great b-sides, aenergy is trash, no one likes I'll make you cry although I'd say it is objectively a good song and Iconic is a guilty pleasure at most:rip: My World>>>>>>>>>>>>> Savage

Aernegy is so camp but yeah my world >>>> no skips 

Just now, Windy Day said:

if hoping for SM to make a solid and sonically cohesive album for my faves is being pretentious then yeah i'm pretentions

spacer.png

Everytime i see the posts from that user I get secondhand embarrassment at the cultish behavior, I'm glad I ain't the only one

:suburban: 

• Like 1

the cupcake aespa stans lmao

I didnt know wishing for aespa to serve greatness was being pretentious

you know what, maybe yall actually deserve the armageddon bsides after all

koryspellz-12hours-after-my-shift.gif

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

no one likes I'll make you cry

Speak for yourself.

ezgif-1-238421c147.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zack said:

naevis appeared on a variety show 

Nott you posting the Jessica anti... :shakeno:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

aenergy = good introduction to the album with a camp introduction to each members, perfectly setting the tone of the record

savage = collapse

i'll make you cry (my fave song) = 2nd gen f(x) vibes collapse and a perfect flow after savage and still has that iron sound

yeppi yeppi = f(x) / red velvet-like song but with savage's sound

iconic = still no down or skip by the time this song comes on. still has that savage iron sound inspired by sophie

lucid dream = perfect song to end the JOURNEY that is this EP and not a boring ballad

:jonny6: this critically acclaimed hyperpop smash

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Everytime i see the posts from that user I get secondhand embarrassment at the cultish behavior, I'm glad I ain't the only one

not only we're not allowed to make constructive criticism about our own faves (aespa, and even then, i'm mainly criticizing SM), but their hate for newjeans is also very weird tbh :rip:

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

not only we're not allowed to make constructive criticism about our own faves (aespa, and even then, i'm mainly criticizing SM), but their hate for newjeans is also very weird tbh :rip:

Mind you she/he praised debut by katseye meanwhile call NJ songs unfinished I prefer Katseye but the hypocrisy :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

They hate everyone except for a handful of groups :rip: Like there is no middle ground for that person. And just that would have been fine, but the constant thinly veiled passive aggressive attacks on other artists in comparisons with aespa in every other post has always been their staple in this thread. And it's still going to this day even after I called them out and they have some union of friends (one in particular) that always come to their rescue and gaslight me instead for "targeting" them "unprovoked". It's truly bizarre. 

• Like 2

Off course it's a WJSN B-SIDE being the BEST SONG

But I'm still not over this one yet...

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.