• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

I don't really disagree with you because I don't listen to Armageddon much besides the singles & live my life. I just feel like its not very agregiously bad compared to other kpop acts releasing. I get the concept and think its cool and a lot of the songs individually are cool but like you said the package as a whole feels off. I'm fine with the ballads especially on this bc i think Melody is really pretty tho. 

i think my standards for aespa are way higher than other groups for several reasons. first, because they're one of the only groups i listen to. second, because SM is the biggest entertainment company domestically and so they have resources that are not comparable with most of the other companies. and finally, because SM set high standards for themselves in the past with many iconic full albums that were praised by music critics worldwide. f(x) got a 7.3 from pitchfork back in 2015 when kpop wasn't as global! so it's a shame to see them putting so little effort in their biggest act in 2024... but still, i agree that their title tracks are unmatched

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

xckjsvhsidhf I'm screaming, the delulus are saying the censored face with S**bin is Seunghan cuz the chin & hair matches

GYVGS00XsAEbGGp?format=jpg&name=largeGYX6iihXsAAEyoR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Soobin gave us more Seunghan than the riize members themselves... we love him:clap3:

This is insane especially for a fanmeeting.

The grip they have on South Korea needs to be studied, like if HYBE didn't try to sabotage them, they probably would've become the biggest Korean act of all time in South Korea, probably even surpass IU and BIGBANG

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

@TheCal Bestie I think the meeting between HYBE and NJ yesterday didn't go well, and I think that this might be a sign that it's over, and NJ will probably try to terminate their contracts

Remember HYBE stated they wouldn't disclose information about the meeting publicly either, so I think this is a sign

Starting soon...

• mcd.e864: Fifty Fifty, Hwasa, Madein, Meovv, Genblue, Key, Kang Daniel, NCT Wish, Yeonjun, Jinho, P1Harmony, Pagaehun, xikers

:cm:

ddd not us being fake aespa stans and being asked to leave the fanbase because we're asking for a cohesive album :deadbanana2:

yall are so sensitive like criticizing their turdy bsides = hating? :toofunny3: 

they are so capable of making amazing music and they're the only kpop act experimenting and doing it right (with their title tracks atleast) and I just hope they can do it with their bsides too.

Next Level

Savage

Girls

Spicy

Drama

Supernova

Armageddon

are some of the best kpop songs to come out in forever and aespa (+newjeans) are hard carrying kpop right now I dont think asking for a cohesive album is doing the most :rip:  they already did it with savage and my world minis

yall gag about red velvet's cohesive albums 24/7 but have suddenly different opinions on aespa's albums :rip: even ive's albums are more cohesive than drama and armageddon

• Thanks 1

Newjeans had a good run :rip: I just hope the girls are rich enough + being paid the deserved royalties to be set for life

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

@TheCal Bestie I think the meeting between HYBE and NJ yesterday didn't go well, and I think that this might be a sign that it's over, and NJ will probably try to terminate their contracts

Remember HYBE stated they wouldn't disclose information about the meeting publicly either, so I think this is a sign

Yes it obviously didn't go well. It's over

GLsZQNqWAAARE8r?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

ZB1 Ricky's fans getting ready to file criminal charges against WakeOne :deadbanana4:

What's the tea? 
:eli:

6 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

SouMu CEO is so dumb

Willing to let go of GFriend so MHJ new group will be the only girl group in SouMu but then MHJ scammed them and made Bang PD opened Ador and brought the girls with her to Ador and SouMu left with no group :bibliahh: before Bang PD snatched Chaewon and Sakura

This tragic company. 

They better treat Gfriend right this time. I want 10 versions of album, and a title track with Me Gustas Tu and Rough vibes

Hmm, but I was told it's all Le Sserafim's fault and they are the main culprits who should be blamed for every possible sin Source Music has ever done in this world?

Interesting

jungwon-jungwon-gif-jungwon-meme-jungwon-talking-jungwon-explaining-gif-26633034.gif

Edited by illia
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Aslan said:

What's the tea? 
:eli:

His fanbase raised money to buy him some expensive custom in-ear-monitors, they coordinated with WakeOne and personally delivered them to ZB1 management. But he never received them because WakeOne "lost" them

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, illia said:

Hmm, but I was told it's all Le Sserafim's fault and they are the main culprits who should be blamed for every possible sin Source Music has ever done in this world?

Interesting

jungwon-jungwon-gif-jungwon-meme-jungwon-talking-jungwon-explaining-gif-26633034.gif

People who seriously blame LE SSERAFIM or other actual Kpop idols for company decisions need to reevaluate their lives

Just now, Dialamba said:

:WAP:

I'm scared that they will surpass TWICE in overall sales in the future :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.