"We're unconditionally Timeless"

yeah, We Know :gaycat6: 

Make a song for him bestie :gaycat6:  

He will be back for the Girls Generation world tour in 2026 :'(

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, DelRey said:

483ff0d80d863dd07ba99325aaaf7606.gif

2 years without him  :dancehall3:   

So 127 will be on hiatus, Doyoung will enlist soon too.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Time to be a full-time ENGENE. I am currently opening applications.

• Haha 3

• ATRL Administrator

The transformation from twinks to twunks thst most idols go through while enlisting should be studied, packaged and sold. 

"We will be together, reminiscing about our MEMORIES together"

Jaehyun ENGENE confirmed

ezgif-1-c89e8a11fb.gif

• Haha 3

JTaeil out of the group

Taeyong and Jaehyun enlisted :dancehall3:

Meanwhile Yuta and Johnny will never leave :'( 

Haechan still in the group :gaycat6:

Edited by DelRey
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

WakeOne HAS to be a money laundering front

does CJ ENM ever do anything above board?

spacer.png

It's all about maximizing profits with these survival groups.

Remember the days when companies didn't even bother with translations because their fans would do them for free?  That was wild.

:cm:

8 hours ago, Windy Day said:

imagine listening to an album that would have a song from renaissance, then one from love for sale, followed by one from brat, then one from folklore, immediately followed by a sophie song… damn just pick a sound  :redface:

This is such an odd argument when you can say that most groups albums fit exactly like this.  Listen to an Itzy or Twice album and you'll find a similar mix of styles. The main difference is Aespa and SM groups in general commit to the bit and go all in for a genre or style, disregarding cohesiveness in some ways. You can look at an album like Perfect Velvet, where Bad Boy and Peek A Boo are completely different soundscapes but fit together. Idol groups don't box themselves into "cohesive" albums because a lot of the time they like to express different sides of themselves, especially because it makes more dynamic performances when they do b-sides. I personally am not the biggest fan of Armageddon but I've heard much much worse and more uninspired music than what aespa have put out from kpop groups and from western artists.

Savage is pushing 3 years old so I think the expectation that they'll push for that kind of full album/ep again should be gone, especially because the driving forces behind that EP (LSM and YYJ) are gone from the company. Aespa have grown into a different group that have proven they can make pop songs in a lot of styles that still feel catered to them. Does this make an album experience listening front to back good? To me not really but it doesnt make the songs themselves bad songs or mean that the album as a whole front to back is bad. Armageddon and Supernova are some of the best pop songs I've heard this year and having those tracks at all on the record. I think its a good direction for the group to be guided by the songs they like and channeling all of these sounds on one project reminds me of older kpop records that don't get made anymore. 

so what 127 needs to do is go on hiatus and send Jaehyun, Doyoung, and Jungwoo off to the military right now

then when they're done, come out of hiatus and immediately send Haechan off

by my math that's at least 3 years without Haechan

calculating-alan.gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

This is such an odd argument when you can say that most groups albums fit exactly like this.  Listen to an Itzy or Twice album and you'll find a similar mix of styles. The main difference is Aespa and SM groups in general commit to the bit and go all in for a genre or style, disregarding cohesiveness in some ways. You can look at an album like Perfect Velvet, where Bad Boy and Peek A Boo are completely different soundscapes but fit together. Idol groups don't box themselves into "cohesive" albums because a lot of the time they like to express different sides of themselves, especially because it makes more dynamic performances when they do b-sides. I personally am not the biggest fan of Armageddon but I've heard much much worse and more uninspired music than what aespa have put out from kpop groups and from western artists.

Savage is pushing 3 years old so I think the expectation that they'll push for that kind of full album/ep again should be gone, especially because the driving forces behind that EP (LSM and YYJ) are gone from the company. Aespa have grown into a different group that have proven they can make pop songs in a lot of styles that still feel catered to them. Does this make an album experience listening front to back good? To me not really but it doesnt make the songs themselves bad songs or mean that the album as a whole front to back is bad. Armageddon and Supernova are some of the best pop songs I've heard this year and having those tracks at all on the record. I think its a good direction for the group to be guided by the songs they like and channeling all of these sounds on one project reminds me of older kpop records that don't get made anymore. 

one second i get dragged for saying kpop albums all have mediocre tracklisting then suddenly all kpop albums are like that

:gaygacat6:

in more seriousness, i find it interesting that you've mentioned how some red velvet songs are different but fit in together because that's what i thought too earlier. the red has so many different songs, yet it's all cohesive sonically(?). same goes for savage. the problem with armageddon is that it's not the case and it makes the album hard to listen for someone who enjoys listening to full albums like me. in conclusion, i don't think we should, as listeners, find excuses to that lazy behavior of putting random songs with each others without any consideration for the cohesion and overall flow of the album. this is exactly one of the reasons why kpop isn't taken seriously. also there's a reason why every single song in newjeans' discography is a hit. people LISTEN to their albums. aespa has some bside hits too because the music IS good! but the album itself is terrible

Edited by Windy Day
  • Thanks 3

SouMu CEO is so dumb

Willing to let go of GFriend so MHJ new group will be the only girl group in SouMu but then MHJ scammed them and made Bang PD opened Ador and brought the girls with her to Ador and SouMu left with no group :bibliahh: before Bang PD snatched Chaewon and Sakura

This tragic company. 

They better treat Gfriend right this time. I want 10 versions of album, and a title track with Me Gustas Tu and Rough vibes

27 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Make a song for him bestie :gaycat6:  

He will be back for the Girls Generation world tour in 2026 :'(

Heading into the Studio Now.

Smoke Remix Ft. Lee Soo Man

Spoiler

If SM had a Draft, I'd be day One

They Enlist me fast, like I'm jaehyun

We dropping that Cash, and make it Won

only way I'm losing Weight

is if the Military makes me Run

I'm a Twink, Skinner then Mariah 

so you know I don't got a gut

and I don't need a choir

I got a 127 Multiplier

plus, 6 other Subunits with priors 

so even when J tired 

NCT stays on Fire 

every billboard you see 

In your every Dream,

In every ad break you try to skip

it won't matter 

We don't Quit

Like a Narcotic

were addictive

your therapist even listens
and I'm sending a diss at Dear alice

Yall should stick to twitch

thats the only streaming service you'll hit

and while I'm at it,

im sending trucks to SM 

Better yet tanks, and twitter stans

hope yall banks burn to sand

How could you keep Haechan

and take my man Taeyong

thats Homophobic

So I'm getting revenge

get taeyeon on this beat

With a verse from Lee Soo Man

Lee Soo Man; 

First off **** that Label

and the clones they made

SM for life, and I mean my name

I got Homies that will spray

So tell JYP this Uzi aims

and YG better stick to Teddy

or this Kenzie Will Play

I want all the Smoke

This Jersey don't stain

i'll comeback and Change the Game

Just wait For GG's Anniversary 

then yall will See what I mean

I started a generation *****

with a Neo Tech Switch *GunShots*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

SouMu CEO is so dumb

Willing to let go of GFriend so MHJ new group will be the only girl group in SouMu but then MHJ scammed them and made Bang PD opened Ador and brought the girls with her to Ador and SouMu left with no group :bibliahh: before Bang PD snatched Chaewon and Sakura

This tragic company. 

They better treat Gfriend right this time. I want 10 versions of album, and a title track with Me Gustas Tu and Rough vibes

MHJ paid mole :jonny:

1 hour ago, Windy Day said:

one second i get dragged for saying kpop albums all have mediocre tracklisting then suddenly all kpop albums are like that

in more seriousness, i find it interesting that you've mentioned how some red velvet songs are different but fit in together because that's what i thought too earlier. the red has so many different songs, yet it's all cohesive sonically(?). same goes for savage. the problem with armageddon is that it's not the case and it makes the album hard to listen for someone who enjoys listening to full albums like me. in conclusion, i don't think we should, as listeners, find excuses to that lazy behavior of putting random songs with each others without any consideration for the cohesion and overall flow of the album. this is exactly one of the reasons why kpop isn't taken seriously. also there's a reason why every single song in newjeans' discography is a hit. people LISTEN to their albums. aespa has some bside hits too because the music IS good! but the album itself is terrible

I don't really disagree with you because I don't listen to Armageddon much besides the singles & live my life. I just feel like its not very agregiously bad compared to other kpop acts releasing. I get the concept and think its cool and a lot of the songs individually are cool but like you said the package as a whole feels off. I'm fine with the ballads especially on this bc i think Melody is really pretty tho. 

1 hour ago, Windy Day said:

Armageddon is like two EPs masquerading as one album tbh. 1-5 is classic Aespa, 6-10 is like quintessential K-pop fun for the summertime. I think "Long Chat" is the only song that bridges that gap between those two sounds.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

I drag them for being half baked and skills that aren't up to par with their hype.

I don't spent half of my time here putting thesis how Get Up is filled with nokia 3315 ring tones, hope that helps

ironic this is coming from you tho

Katy Perry - Page 146 - Base - ATRL

Ironic :deadbanana2: I always drag my favs when they release **** albums or songs 

anyway 

spacer.png

Maybe I'm just in the right mood but Key's new mini is scratching all the right places. I've really been sleeping on his solo material :duca:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Ironic :deadbanana2: I always drag my favs when they release **** albums or songs 

anyway 

spacer.png

that user is so weird pls. the way we're not even talking about aespa but more about SM yet for him you can't dislike anything related to them or give constructive criticism. if you do you're a hater and should drop aespa of your stan list :redface:

the cult behavior. very weird

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.