K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

@Rainy Devil you snapped sis. could've worded it better  :giraffe: 

anyway maybe it's time for the users who have masters degree on music can drop off aespa on their stan list  and keep it moving. the group clearly lacks musical vision they said, no point of writing essays for the same tired ass topic.

aespa isn't here to cater your musical tastes, this has been said and done  :matty: 

• Like 1

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rhyme said:

Well the girls should stick to changing one lyric on the demos the A&R picks and call it a day if they're gonna choose songs like Armageddon album tracks again

Welp that's not going to happen I fear. What are yall going to do then? :redface:

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

Not the confused emoji, get TWICE out of your stan list :coffee2: @youresotoxic 

as much as I love TWICE, but we ALL know who the queens of b-sides are 

8f807dc5f0fbc037fa5b050c1e6025d4d4fa227d.gifv

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

kpop-kpop-happy.gif

TWICE exactly! 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, New Edition said:

people are trying to spin this as a success but this is legit awful. :rip: The song is flopping everywhere too:priceless:

Well what did they expect after LOONA's successfully boycott? The girls at least don't have a training debt (at least not in that company) expect for that awful OG girl but being real they are over expending money they prolly won't ever break even 

13 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

8f807dc5f0fbc037fa5b050c1e6025d4d4fa227d.gifv

I mean yeah bamboleo alone erase everything Twice released in a year TTs included

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

ENGODPEN is coming. Romance Untold AOTY.

• Like 2

• ATRL Administrator

I didn’t know KOL was having another comeback. Wasn’t Sticky released like 3 months ago?

23 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I didn't know KOL was having another comeback. Wasn't Sticky released like 3 months ago?

yeah but why didn't these pics get the thread title, forum logo, announcement banner, and atrl spotlight spot

I just wanna know

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

@Rainy Devil you snapped sis. could've worded it better  :giraffe: 

anyway maybe it's time for the users who have masters degree on music can drop off aespa on their stan list  and keep it moving. the group clearly lacks musical vision they said, no point of writing essays for the same tired ass topic.

aespa isn't here to cater your musical tastes, this has been said and done  :matty: 

You can drag NJ for the same thing but we can't saw Armageddon isn't  a good album spacer.png

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

I mean yeah bamboleo alone erase everything Twice released in a year TTs included

This isn't 2014 anymore I fear (beg for me is better :giraffe:)

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

You can drag NJ for the same thing but we can't saw Armageddon isn't  a good album spacer.png

I drag them for being half baked and skills that aren't up to par with their hype.

I don't spent half of my time here putting thesis how Get Up is filled with nokia 3315 ring tones, hope that helps

ironic this is coming from you tho

Katy Perry - Page 146 - Base - ATRL

Edited by Odette Violet

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I didn't know KOL was having another comeback. Wasn't Sticky released like 3 months ago?

yeah but tbh this is perfect with their tour coming up + they haven't dropped a mini since last fall

• ATRL Administrator
6 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

yeah but tbh this is perfect with their tour coming up + they haven't dropped a mini since last fall

Oh cool I didn’t realize they had a tour planned. I feel so disconnected from k-pop lately. 

• Like 1

HYBE with their shenanigans again.

They need to come up with something new cause this isn't going to work in 2024 anymore like it did in 2022 against aespa :coffee2:

Edited by Odette Violet

34 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

HYBE with their shenanigans again.

They need to come up with something new cause this isn't going to work in 2024 anymore like it did in 2022 against aespa :coffee2:

The way they never media play ENGODPEN omg

We had the #1 album in France jfc

• Haha 4

aespa only have 2 good album? LMAO

dont start **** because even Long Chat is better than your Talentless Talentless fave fave's discography discography 

• Haha 1

we are getting a continuation for Armageddon so another Live My Life and Mine in one album 

they said time to cut off all of their annoying stans ( especially those whose stuck in 2021 )

1716839799-winter.jpg

26 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

we are getting a continuation for Armageddon so another Live My Life and Mine in one album 

they said time to cut off all of their annoying stans ( especially those whose stuck in 2021 )

1716839799-winter.jpg

they're doing them regardless, and they don't care what you say about it

spacer.png

Billlie coming back next month too, we had to cheer :loki:

meanwhile Min HeeHee basically shelving the girls until she gets her way :redface: time to fire her crazy ass because they don't see how power hungry she is at this point 

• Like 1

483ff0d80d863dd07ba99325aaaf7606.gif

2 years without him  :dancehall3:   

So 127 will be on hiatus, Doyoung will enlist soon too.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.