• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

nobody wants aespa to be confined to one sound. we want SM to stop releasing compilations of demos from various writing camps and calling them aespa albums. people aren't praising savage because they like the sound, we just want that cohesion and quality back. you truly have to be blinded to think armageddon is a pleasant listening experience :rip:

that or you listen to nothing else than kpop and have 0 knowledge of music and the art of making albums…

People just can like whatever they like in music. 

Music is something that, for the most part, is subjetive. 

You can make better critics towards the music, like you were doing and I do agree with some points, that just resorting to "you only listen to kpop and have 0 knowledge in music and art of making music". 

The last part is especially ridiculous because most music listeners don't know much about making music. And that is not only specific to kpop.

If, for the most part, you are not enjoying the music, and only like them to be the version you want them to be, I don't think there is much reason to like the group.

You can be just a casual and that is totally fine. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, FACT said:

Is Iznallah debutation getting cancelled ? Where are the girls ? 

They will be performing at KCON soon, not sure the exact date that it will air tho

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

People just can like whatever they like in music. 

Music is something that, for the most part, is subjetive. 

You can make better critics towards the music, like you were doing and I do agree with some points, that just resorting to "you only listen to kpop and have 0 knowledge in music and art of making music". 

The last part is especially ridiculous because most music listeners don't know much about making music. And that is not only specific to kpop.

If, for the most part, you are not enjoying the music, and only like them to be the version you want them to be, I don't think there is much reason to like the group.

You can be just a casual and that is totally fine. 

i made that point because any artist outside of the kpop industry would be dragged through the mud if they released an album as all over the place with terrible tracklisting as armageddon whereas kpop albums, at least these days, are all mediocre when it comes to this because fans are too blinded by their love for the idols / simply don't listen to full albums or many music outside of that industry

like i said, imagine listening to an album that would be

1. one song from renaissance

2. one song from brat

3. one song from blue banister

4. one song from sophie

5. one jazz song from gaga

6 one pop rock song from olivia rodrigo

7. one song from folklore

that's literally what it feels like to listen to aespa's albums nowadays :skull:

Edited by Windy Day

it just pretty much feels like they have no idea what they're doing with the group musically beyond singles, just releasing any demos that could be sung by anyone as the bsides, and not even good demos

the gorls bragging about how aespa had the most input into Armageddon's music and yet still not a single solitary credit for lyrics, composition, production, or arrangement

I guess they chose the songs?

spacer.png

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the gorls bragging about how aespa had the most input into Armageddon's music and yet still not a single solitary credit for lyrics, composition, production, or arrangement

I guess they chose the songs?

spacer.png

Spoiler

i blame winter for the second half of the album since she has the worst tastes in music i've ever seen

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Windy Day said:
Spoiler

i blame winter for the second half of the album since she has the worst tastes in music i've ever seen

The same Winter who picked Drama as her favorite song on the album while the others chose the random bsides (Ningning said YOLO :rip:)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rhyme said:

I mean outside of the concept and giving the girls a chance to showcase their talents, can you genuinely say Long Chat, Prologue, Melody, Licorice, Live My Life, and Mine are good songs?

well Long Chat is Aespa's best b-side, so yes 

liyahsphoenix-serpentxnefire.gif

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

21 minutes ago, Windy Day said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Idk tho I always thought Taeyong had bad taste considering he lived for all the terrible songs 127 put out…

but then his solo EPs turned out to be masterpieces and he wrote all the songs by himself, and composed all the music…

so she might surprise you

spacer.png

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

well Long Chat is Aespa's best b-side, so yes 

liyahsphoenix-serpentxnefire.gif

That title belongs to this queen: 

• Confused 1

where's the gif of Taeyong living for the noise music when they played the new demos for them in the conference room and everyone else is looking unimpressed

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

where's the gif of Taeyong living for the noise music when they played the new demos for them in the conference room and everyone else is looking unimpressed

taeyong-sticker.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

That title belongs to this queen: 

absolutely NOT... she's cute, but not as good as Long Chat

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.