Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

@youresotoxic excuse you ???

i'm here, just got distracted and then got a notification and saw the time :bibliahh:

now you all better appreciate the updates

quingifs-stan-twitter.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

ITZY teasers starting 18 days after the comeback announcement and only 15 days before the cb :rip:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, illia said:

The song is dookie but this is one of the best kpop choreographies lately

(we don't talk about *that* move in the first chorus :gaycat6:)

its just a bunch of arm flailing and crotch grabbing

if you really want good recent bg choreography this is your first stop

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

39 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

ITZY teasers starting 18 days after the comeback announcement and only 15 days before the cb :rip:

I don't know why I stan this group atp I always suffer

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Need Jennifer to gather some of her sons (Hyein, Hanni, NingNing, Yuna and others) and make them star in a MV or smth.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Can't wait for that unbeatable beat and unspeedable speed or whatever that is..

Unspeedable speed would go kinda hard hold on-

4 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

the album is literally unlistenable 😭

sadly, supernova and armageddon are very strong but I only really go back to mine and licorice in the album. I really hope this new mini is as strong as savage.

• Like 1

kpop has been so boring and uneventful for like months now aside from lisa's droplets

thank god aespa and jennie are coming this oct

3 hours ago, katyberry said:

hybe already started their mediaplay against aespa 

"Iron taste" being a term specifically created by knetz to describe aespa's music and the 2nd paragraph is self-explanatory cause only one group is known for that 

not them shading iron / cyberpunk sound as if they didn't do it with lesserafim??? stealing from western artists famous for that sound and then having the nerves to shade them lmao???

some of their songs are literally stolen from the cyberpunk 2077 soundtrack lmao and the second song of this trailer sound like a cheap sophie beat

7 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

sadly, supernova and armageddon are very strong but I only really go back to mine and licorice in the album. I really hope this new mini is as strong as savage.

supernova is k-SOTY and armageddon is incredible as well but the way this album goes everywhere makes it an awful listening experience like i just cant listen to it

i never posted about this but one of the best kpop album i've heard this year was ARTMS' <dall>. i remember being disappointed when they teased it but listening to the album as a full body of work was amazing! the songs flows and transitions seamlessly with each others and having "birth" as the last song of the album was truly a MOMENT. SM should learn a thing or two from jaden jeong instead of insisting on putting 10 genres in an album and absolutely ending it with a boring ballad :skull:

Edited by Windy Day
  • Like 9

20 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

the album is literally unlistenable 😭

Aespa are getting away from the lashings because they have been released 10/10 titles + top tier teasers but they only have two good albums :rip:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

supernova is k-SOTY and armageddon is incredible as well but the way this album goes everywhere makes it an awful listening experience like i just cant listen to it

i never posted about this but one of the best kpop album i've heard this year was ARTMS' <dall>. i remember being disappointed when they teased it but listening to the album as a full body of work was amazing! the songs flows and transitions seamlessly with each others and having "birth" as the last song of the album was truly a MOMENT. SM should learn a thing or two from jaden jeong instead of insisting on putting 10 genres in an album and absolutely ending it with a boring ballad :skull:

I tried so hard to love the album when it was released but it just didn't click with me. i'm used with messy sm albums because its always been this way since snsd and all the nct albums are literally like this but the songs are just not that good sadly

aespa have made their point that they can do variety of genres in 1 album with armageddon album, drama and my world minis. I really hope from now on they focus on releasing skipless concept albums like savage cause they're literally top 3 of the most exciting kpop artists right now

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.