K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

Lightsum's Chowon made it far in King of Masked Singer and only lost to the current champion, Hyolyn

Cube is trash for not promoting her and Lightsum well. 

She deserved better. 

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Xalric said:

And Yerin.

Yerin is like the 3rd member with best vocal behind Yuju and Eunha. Okay maybe 4th behind Umjilina

And between all the members, her photocards was priced higher and always were the first one to sold out. 

And she already released 3 solo mini albums which is tough to do for a female solo artist. 

so what's wrong with her again?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GYKlqmobsAAZwIx?format=jpg&name=medium

The fake smiling. They were like ***** take the picture quick so we can go on.

• P1Harmony, EPEX, JINHO, KINO, VANNER, MIMIIROSE, GENBLUE, RESCENE, BEAUTYBOX, cleo, K2, KiMMi

That KiMMi is the Kim Eunmi from the girl group I.C.E.  IYKYK.

:cm:

2 hours ago, Hazy said:

crickets from the NewJeans girls and HYBE is concerning, I'm a bit scared of what could possibly happen today 

the way HYBE got exposed again and by a third-party journalist just today :rip: Korea seems to be truly on board for the girls 

seems that MHJ would remain as a producer until the girls' contracts end but she can't be reinstated as CEO of ADOR

Not Them performing Phobia and acknowledging it before SKZ themselves :skull: Well at at least some groups will acknowledge this anthem even if SKZ themselves aren't :clap3:

Edited by Pluto6

9 minutes ago, Aria0327 said:

seems that MHJ would remain as a producer until the girls' contracts end but she can't be reinstated as CEO of ADOR

So this is good news for NewJeans right? Since MHJ remains as a producer

The way I constantly see different groups covering SKZ songs now especially Maniac and Back Door., which shows how impactful SKZ truly are  :clap3:

Edited by Pluto6

2 hours ago, Hazy said:

crickets from the NewJeans girls and HYBE is concerning, I'm a bit scared of what could possibly happen today 

the way HYBE got exposed again and by a third-party journalist just today :rip: Korea seems to be truly on board for the girls 

they just talked about it on the evening news a few minutes ago

The song is dookie but this is one of the best kpop choreographies lately

(we don't talk about *that* move in the first chorus :gaycat6:)

1 hour ago, Aria0327 said:

1 hour ago, illia said:

So this is good news for NewJeans right? Since MHJ remains as a producer

I don't know, I feel like we need their official position since I see contradicting reports stating that MHJ doesn't accept the offer in the current form

1 hour ago, Sailor Moon said:

this was such a moment

A Summer Kpop Classic! 🔥 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.