K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

From what I can tell publicly, all of RV have a great relationship with each other. 

If JOY doesn't renew, I think it's definitely possible she can leave SM but remain in RV and the members would support it. I can't see why SM wouldn't agree unless there are personal issues between JOY and the company and they don't let her. I mean she has publicly dragged them a few times, so that's also a possibility. 

Or she could get a chance to sign to SM for group activities with RV only and get a new company for solo activities/acting.

• Like 3

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

SNSD made it work so no. We can just say goodbye for the yearly comebacks :ninja:

real reveluvs have been prepared for their death since october 2020

The fact that aespa is almost days away from announcing Whiplash, yet their last comeback is STILL going :dies:

• Like 1

Tbh I was surprised SM gave RV a fancon and Joy a birthday party in the midst of contract negotiations. Even that Lipbalm mini fanlight they just announced for RV, NCT and aespa. 

The girls love RV so I'm sure we will still get group comebacks every few years whether they're under the same company or not. 

7 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Ive only needs 1,12M to surpass 10M :WAP:

They will definitely hit it with the December comeback. Hope it's as good as "HEYA." :duca: 

13 minutes ago, Zack said:

From what I can tell publicly, all of RV have a great relationship with each other. 

If JOY doesn't renew, I think it's definitely possible she can leave SM but remain in RV and the members would support it. I can't see why SM wouldn't agree unless there are personal issues between JOY and the company and they don't let her. I mean she has publicly dragged them a few times, so that's also a possibility. 

Or she could get a chance to sign to SM for group activities with RV only and get a new company for solo activities/acting.

SM will ruin relationships or strain the group if that's what they decide. They're evil and they will absolutely implode the group if they think they can find better profit elsewhere.

So if we want more Red Velvet, please make sure to continue streaming and buying their music.

10 minutes ago, Zack said:

The fact that aespa is almost days away from announcing Whiplash, yet their last comeback is STILL going :dies:

The announcement is tomorrow at 10 AM :duca: 

5 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

Tbh I was surprised SM gave RV a fancon and Joy a birthday party in the midst of contract negotiations. Even that Lipbalm mini fanlight they just announced for RV, NCT and aespa. 

The girls love RV so I'm sure we will still get group comebacks every few years whether they're under the same company or not. 

SM still punished them with low budget for the era, very few versions of the album, no performance video, etc. My guess is negotiations were positive at some point and that's why they got those perks. I wouldn't be shocked if Joy was just leading SM on to give Cosmic as much as SM would allow.

29 :nicole2:

6 hours ago, Queenyoncee said:

The sad thing is that it damaged his career. Before that he was actually among the GP popular and had several successful OST hits and his debut song was also a big hit but after that..

But not for having s3x just for the fact of getting married Koreans and k-pop stans in general are ready to throw you away if they think your are not own by them anymore 

Hyunjin is king. Donutsella needs to drop the other Versace ambassadors and focus on this legend only :clap3:

GYBRZYLb0AEF4-i?format=jpg&name=large

58 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

this era has been a DUD... not feeling it whatsoever 

crying-sobbing.gif

Love the visuals so far, I kinda like Dunk shot but dont care about the other song they release. 

This TT doesn't sound as good as Wish or Songbird and I ordered all the versions already.

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Hyunjin is king. Donutsella needs to drop the other Versace ambassadors and focus on this legend only :clap3:

The unibrow look, so hot right now

spacer.png

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the amount of idols that SM lost in the past 2 years is crazy tbh :rip:

The amount of Idols that left SM in general is ridiculous…. Almost as many members as NCT has. :gaycat6:

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Girl, we don't care about this member.

spacer.png

• Haha 4

I know one of the aespa girlies will definitely leave once the contract is up

Preparing myself for the inevitable 

crying-sobbing.gif

Edited by Odette Violet

the ongoing version of Red Velvet will just be Irene & Seulgi

like how SM came up with OH!GG after Stiff, Seo, and Soo left

spacer.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Girl, we don't care about this member.

spacer.png

Donatella and Versace do though

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Someone post some ATEEZ of San pictures, he looks beautiful in Milan

spacer.png

Then post them yourself 

spacer.png

Edited by Pluto6

speaking of whiplash. aespa is going to be the best performing girl group digitally and physically this year when the comeback is now around the corner  :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Donatella and Versace does though

spacer.png

They're wack too.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

They're wack too.

spacer.png

What is your problem

spacer.png

Drama-supernova-Armageddon is immaculate. Let's hope whiplash doesn't ruin it spacer.png

• Like 4

My physical copy of Lucky (Sohee ver) arrives in two days. SM better buy my baby more hats :gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.