Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

:jonny6: what a Queen. I don't understand why she isn't as massive like Karina 

NINGNING is queen. Donutsella needs to drop the other Versace ambassadors and focus on this legend only :clap3:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

How is this a mini album with 10 tracks? I'm severely confused :skull: 

Ooh JYP don't end YG like that spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It's because there are 3 album versions, each featuring a different member's solo as the 8th track. For example, if you buy Momo's version, her solo will be the 8th song on the CD. All versions have a total of 8 tracks.

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

It's because there are 3 album versions, each featuring a different member's solo as the 8th track. For example, if you buy Momo's version, her solo will be the 8th song on the CD. All versions have a total of 8 tracks.

Well BLACKPINK's and G IDLE's albums were still classified as full albums even with 8 tracks :gaycat5:

21 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Well BLACKPINK's and G IDLE's albums were still classified as full albums even with 8 tracks :gaycat5:

I've never understood how YG gets away with releasing full albums that only have 8 songs, especially when JYP's mini albums usually have around 7-8 songs.

Edited by Pluto6

47 minutes ago, Zack said:

IRENE solo debut is coming! until SM delays it

IRENE-IS-QUEEN.gif

when they announce it to distract from Joy renewal speculation

spacer.png

• Like 2

Jennie and Rosé are really Normani 2.0 meanwhile Lisa the least "passionate" about music is dropping her 3rd single soon.spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

53 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

If we look at Japanese standards, yeah we can call it a mini album. Full albums in Japan usually have 16-25 songs. By including the lead tracks of 4-6 singles, as many solo tracks as there are members, and new group tracks, this many songs can be reached. This was one of the biggest reasons why Arashi ranked first in the IFPI instead of BTS, their best albums contained more than 25 songs and the price of the album was also higher.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

when they announce it to distract from Joy renewal speculation

spacer.png

Irene is basically confirmed for 11/11 with an Alice in Wonderland theme.

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Sailor Moon said:

this account is so reliable for every group comeback its scary

I sometimes almost prefer the teaser photos they pick over the actual finished projects.

Edited by Joseline
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Jennie and Rosé are really Normani 2.0 meanwhile Lisa the least "passionate" about music is dropping her 3rd single soon.spacer.png

So the rumours were true, that means her full album is around the corner too. 

There was some rumours months ago even before the second single was out that the third single was already prepared and the full album was almost ready to be released.

spacer.png

BLACKPINK originally released the music video for "How You Like That" on June 26, 2020 at 6 p.m. KST, meaning that it took the song just over 4 years, 2 months, and 25 days to hit the 1.3 billion mark.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

There is literally no link between being passionate about music and releasing quickly. It took Zayn 1 year and Harry Styles 2 years before debuting their solo music :ace:.  

• Like 1

Aespa are about to shoot to the top 2 :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Aespa are about to shoot to the top 2 :clap3: 

Ive only needs 1,12M to surpass 10M :WAP:

11 minutes ago, Adama said:

There is literally no link between being passionate about music and releasing quickly. It took Zayn 1 year and Harry Styles 2 years before debuting their solo music :ace:.  

Literally everyone assumed Lisa would be an influencer/dancer and she will release 5 mv before her debut album and she never teased her era one year prior meanwhile there are been rumors about chaelisa since last year and still nothing. 
Jennie literally put a countdown to say I love you blinks bye :deadbanana2: and let's not talk about rosé 

9 hours ago, Xalric said:

This makes Hyoyeon & Tzuyu like Mariah Carey next to him. At least they're trying to sing. He's talking and letting the beat do the most during the song.

tenor.gif

9 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Yeonjun can sing reasonably well but there was no singing to speak of in his song

tenor.gif

Hyoyeon's vocals being compared Chewy..

Yeonjun being able to "sing"…

I have to laugh

tenor.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.