• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

he forgot Jaehyun... but I still like him since he said Xiaojun

ashley-tisdale-food.gif

he was asked the top 3 not the top 5

spacer.png

Didn't he want to block Day6 and everything... Remember when he was talking as if he was bigger than the group and didn't want people to associate him with Day6. Now he's hurt??

• Like 1

Just want to say is crazy how expensive are the gyms here and how obsessed are Korean men with the gym is insane! I guess they are doing everything to make it up cuz of their pp lol. 

Some users should really stop talking about newjeans and stick with some x tweets  cuz the mental olympics they r doing to excuse jk are literally even embarrassing at this point.  I'll say it again and that's it but the amount of support Newjeans in Korea is literally insane. Their music is literally played all the time and their faces are everywhere . This girls are Korea daughters and they are not going to elevate them at all. Is Korea against Hybe. The reputation of Hybe currently is really really really bad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just want to say is crazy how expensive are the gyms here and how obsessed are Korean men with the gym is insane! I guess they are doing everything to make it up cuz of their pp lol. 

Some users should really stop talking about newjeans and stick with some x tweets  cuz the mental gymnastics they r doing to excuse jk are literally even embarrassing at this point.  I'll say it again and that's it but the amount of support Newjeans in Korea is literally insane. Their music is literally played all the time and their faces are everywhere . This girls are Korea daughters and they are not going to elevate them at all. Is Korea against Hybe. The reputation of Hybe currently is really really really bad. 

Edited by Veiko

these bundles of sticks really fell into the "everyone stand awkwardly on the side of the stage when it's not your part of the choreo and then quickly walk in when it is" schtick

@kpop choreographers: THIS DOESNT WORK IN REAL LIFE, IT LOOKS STUPID AND LAZY EVERYWHERE EXCEPT FOR ON TV

45 minutes ago, Veiko said:

I guess they are doing everything to make it up cuz of their pp lol. 

• Haha 1

suddenly we stan Jungkook :worship2:  let me give his Calvin Klein photoshoot a stream 

• Like 1

suddenly we stan Jungkook :worship2:  let me give his Calvin Klein photoshoot a stream 

On 9/14/2024 at 10:57 AM, VelvetCrush said:

Yeah that's why those categories seem iffy to me. Like we don't want you competing besides us but u can get your own category. Ofc if I was i  Lisa's place I would gladly accept the award but I personally think like is she really kpop now as a soloist? She's not korean, not under a korean company, and not releasing songs in the korean language :skull:

Yup soloist Lisa is not kpop anymore and nothing about Rockstar/New Woman says kpop. They just wanted to give her a trophy in any way to satisfy her fanbase and secure those ratings I guess lol. 

On 9/14/2024 at 10:57 AM, VelvetCrush said:

Yeah that's why those categories seem iffy to me. Like we don't want you competing besides us but u can get your own category. Ofc if I was i  Lisa's place I would gladly accept the award but I personally think like is she really kpop now as a soloist? She's not korean, not under a korean company, and not releasing songs in the korean language :skull:

Yup soloist Lisa is not kpop anymore and nothing about Rockstar/New Woman says kpop. They just wanted to give her a trophy in any way to satisfy her fanbase and secure those ratings I guess lol. 

2 hours ago, Veiko said:

Some users should really stop talking about newjeans and stick with some x tweets  cuz the mental gymnastics they r doing to excuse jk are literally even embarrassing at this point.  I'll say it again and that's it but the amount of support Newjeans in Korea is literally insane. Their music is literally played all the time and their faces are everywhere . This girls are Korea daughters and they are not going to elevate them at all. Is Korea against Hybe. The reputation of Hybe currently is really really really bad. 

Now was the pp drag really needed :bibliahh:

so there are a lot of buff bottoms then 

jaehyun-jaehyun-cry.gif

ot: we stand with new queens

jaehyun-jaehyun-cry.gif

Edited by Katamari

So pannchoa said one of the New Jeans girls responded to Jungkook's post? Is that true? I love this mess :bibliahh:

14 hours ago, Hazy said:

I mean, sure, she got her spot in the DA because of her beauty, she already had pretty big following on instagram which helped her a lot too, but I think it's not okay to say she's in KATSEYE just because of those things

this is something that hurts a lot of pretty women, or people in general, in various industries - most of the time they need to work extra hard to prove their worth and skills, for some reason people tend to think it's easier to be pretty, slim etc., but it's hard and it hurts to be seen just as that - it also happens to Manon, since people label her as pretty and lazy but overlook her general improvement

maybe she's not there yet and she has a lot of room to grow, but she has a lot of potential and I can only imagine she needed to work very hard to be where she is and to not stick out like a sore thumb among the rest of the talented girls from the group, her progress from the DA fan voting days is really visible 

she got her chance because of her look but then she put a lot of hard work into making it all happen

Yeah I mean nothing against Manon, I know she has worked hard to get to this point. I'm just pointing out the general ways of the industry where being pretty actually gives you that spotlight and headstart despite the skills not being there yet, compared to somebody very skilled like Adela or samara or other Dream academy girls who might not be favored in comparison because of their looks. 
But having said that, I'm very happy with the KATSEYE lineup and they got really well with the group. I'm so excited for their future. 

3 hours ago, Veiko said:

Some users should really stop talking about newjeans and stick with some x tweets  cuz the mental olympics they r doing to excuse jk are literally even embarrassing at this point.  I'll say it again and that's it but the amount of support Newjeans in Korea is literally insane. Their music is literally played all the time and their faces are everywhere . This girls are Korea daughters and they are not going to elevate them at all. Is Korea against Hybe. The reputation of Hybe currently is really really really bad. 

That's how it should be. I hope some miracle can happen so a change can happen. I cant stand Hype they are so narcissistic. But I wonder why there hasnt been any protest outside of Hype building?

12 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

yeah and i get that it's weird, on one hand she achieved a much bigger fame than a lot of western artists with blackpink, but to the gp she's a fairly new artist stuck with a kpop star image

true but i do think the kpop category is the only way she could be nominated, since those songs weren't like big gp hits

we'll have to see with jennie, since she also has the tendency sometimes to be quiet/shy. it helps that she's more fluent in english tho. I'm very curious and excited for her debut, since lisa already put the bar so high with her releases. I can't wait!

and just saying, LISA is achieving amazing things these days and is in no way doing bad, I just hoped for more since the material is really materialing:gaycatney6:

Yeah this is what I was saying the other day on Twitter (I try to avoid posting on that site usually but anyway) that Lisa is still a new artist to the gp as a soloist as a reply to a tweet comparing her solo career with Katy Perry's, and some random Lisa stan started attacking Katy at that point :rip: and discrediting Katy's massive global classics while propping up Lalisa love me Lalisa love me :rip:

The truth is she still has a lot of work to do to market herself more to the western audience in a way that's out of the kpop design bubble and to seem relatable or authentic in some way. She has so much potential and now that she's actually releasing amazing music under her own company, the possibilities are endless. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hallucinate said:

i sound like a broken record atp but i just love the choreo so much :jonny5:

It's really good. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.