Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@TheCal oh this was so ugly of them, we cant stand them

d7e95ecc2ddc4f5cbcea97645aa6ac05.gif?ex=

DISBAND!

tenor.gif?itemid=5222643

We need more BTS members to speak up 

• Like 1

Upgrading venue and adding new shows. You can tell they thought these girls were nugu nugu.

8 hours ago, Joseline said:

NJ still has a 5-year contract, and of course what the new management of ADOR and HYBE does next will be very important. But who is the person who benefits from this emotional outburst? I think thinking about this will be enough to reach the answer. Because it is not in the best interest of girls in any way. And if they really want to be involved themselves, not leave things to adults as they say in the video, then they need to think and act like adults.

ADOR & HYBE already did the worst. The key people who worked on New Jeans debut are now working with ILLIT & BoyNextDoor (yeah a lot of director got magically transferred in the beginning). Then there had been a magical let go/resignation from other workers who were loyal to MHJ. Then you have the Music Video Director, The Main Music Producer not wanting to work for other HYBE artist and now getting blocked and blackballed by HYBE to not work with New Jeans anymore... At this point it's bigger than just "acting like adult". 

New Jeans became paria at the company and anything they do there is a smear campaign from HYBE and the fans of HYBE group is buying it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

:coffee2: in other words, screw both Heehee and the Pig 

• Like 2

V and Jungkook the best members :clap3:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

armys look like absolute CLOWNS right now :ahh: they spent months having a one sided beef with teenage girls (nj) to defend some nasty middle aged men

the way they're doing mental gymnastics rn on twitter trying to convince themselves that this was somehow a shade :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

17 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

their next tour is gonna be crazy

i feel like there's a big 'IF' missing here :gaycat6:

15 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

armys look like absolute CLOWNS right now :ahh: they spent months having a one sided beef with teenage girls (nj) to defend some nasty middle aged men

the way they're doing mental gymnastics rn on twitter trying to convince themselves that this was somehow a shade :ahh:

only now? purple armywhales has always been clowns since day 1 bragging about their streaming farm botted streams and fraudulent #1s down to them defending the 7 ugly talentless twinks' nonexisten talents on the daily :deadbanana2:

but its too funny that even jungkook is siding with newjeans/mhj :ahh: 

4 minutes ago, swifthino said:

i feel like there's a big 'IF' missing here :gaycat6:

blackpink are 101% having atleast 1 last album and tour with YG.

all 4 of them wants it and still loves being with the group, they're all 4 in a good relationship with each other

and sadly, they're all also still in a good relationship with yg so :toofunny2:

its just a matter or when :toofunny2: maybe in 2026 but we still move

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 3

I feel like newjeans can win this if the bts members stepped in esp the just medium ugly ones like v and jungkook

The only group that can actually claim being mistreated by HYBE is ENHYPEN and Fromis I said what I said now downvote me

sunghoon-enhypen.gif

Edited by Darkling

9 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I feel like newjeans can win this if the bts members stepped in esp the just medium ugly ones like v and jungkook

The newjennies don't need to win, they need to break free from that person who believed she could steal the company.  That would go a long way towards rebuilding the trust of the executives, shareholders and staffers whose livelihood is derived from the Bighybe, and should result in a significant reduction of bullying!  Eventually.

:cm:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

The newjennies don't need to win, they need to break free from that person who believed she could steal the company.  That would go a long way towards rebuilding the trust of the executives, shareholders and staffers whose livelihood is derived from the Bighybe, and should result in a significant reduction of bullying!  Eventually.

hybe wants to erase newjeans existence, hybe always willing throw their own groups under the bus when can people see that

• Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, 1qazx said:

hybe wants to erase newjeans existence, hybe always willing throw their own groups under the bus when can people see that

No they don't.  Especially now that they own 100% of them.  But if the girls don't want to play along, they can be replaced.  Nowadays lots of girl out there looking to get into girl groups that don't exist.

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

No they don't.  Especially now that they own 100% of them.  But if the girls don't want to play along, they can be replaced.  Nowadays lots of girl out there looking to get into girl groups that don't exist.

they release thousand of bad articles about nj since apr. nj existence = mhj. they kick mhj out of course they dont want nj exist. they just give them bad songs, stop giving them promotion. let them fade away. look at fromis 9, they didnt create them so they dont give a damn about them and hybe own 90% of pledis. hybe disband gfriend and nuest which both were doing fine on their own

Edited by 1qazx
  • Thanks 2

I think at this point..it's likely that NJ will leave because there's no way they're not getting shelved if they stick around. The lyrics to How Sweet really seem to be their own prophecy now.  :gaycat7:

It's true that these girls have truly disrupted the industry from their debut up until this most recent escalation. Call MHJ whatever you want but there's no denying that her mentorship is the reason for this type of humanity, autonomy and radicalism that we haven't seen in K-pop idols in a long long time.

Edited by Nido
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

17 minutes ago, 1qazx said:

they release thousand of bad articles about nj since apr. nj existence = mhj. they kick mhj out of course they dont want nj exist. they just give them bad songs, stop giving them promotion. let them fade away. look at fromis 9, they didnt create them so they dont give a damn about them and hybe own 90% of pledis. hybe disband gfriend and nuest which both were doing fine on their own

We'll know if they truly want to destroy New Jeans when they make them sing live somewhere. :fan: Until then, just taking a quick glance at melon shows there's still a viable business there.

• Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

We'll know if they truly want to destroy New Jeans when they make them sing live somewhere. :fan: Until then, just taking a quick glance at melon shows there's still a viable business there.

they can sing live just fine. they are not the best vocalist but they are not the worst. people are very aware of that. thats why they sing the song within their range, not forcing themselves singing the note they cant reach like other groups.

Edited by 1qazx

Say whatever you want to say Jungkook.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.