• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

They never said girl or boygroup. They didn't even say it was the group who caused the issue, the manager was the problematic individual. HYBE themselves were the one who threw ILLIT to the wolves. :deadbanana: Also you just said MHJ accidentally exposed NewJeans, but if she advised them not to do it for their own good....then its not all planned.

I think you need to get over MHJ and empathize with NewJeans themselves.

All I do is feel bad for the situation these girls are in. If MHJ didn't know, how could she have advised them not to do this? If even one person on MHJ's team knew about this, do you think it's possible that MHJ didn't either? All MHJ did was corner the girls in every way against HYBE. HYBE already has the girls under contract, but now they've given them an advantage to sue.  She already sabotaged the girls by admitting they were fully aware of potential contract implications so they can't play the "we didn't know" card.

Edited by Joseline
  • Thumbs Down 5

they look glamourous :gaycatina1:

that PCD burlesque - after school  / sistar would definitely suits them in the future when yoonchae is old enough 

• Like 2

speaking of burlesque.  Mother ate the floor down with that Lady Marmalade vocals

Not sure if Tae can still growl and belt like she used to. her vocals nowadays is a bit thinner and nasally,

missed her aggressive fuller tone like this one :thing: @Kety @Rainy Devil @Gorjesspazze9

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Joseline said:

All I do is feel bad for the situation these girls are in. If MHJ didn't know, how could she have advised them not to do this? If even one person on MHJ's team knew about this, do you think it's possible that MHJ didn't either? All MHJ did was corner the girls in every way against HYBE. HYBE already has the girls under contract, but now they've given them an advantage to sue.  She already sabotaged the girls by admitting they were fully aware of potential contract implications so they can't play the "we didn't know" card.

MHJ got fired, shes nothing at HYBE now. NewJeans spoke out because they don't feel anyone at HYBE is on their side now. They tried to tell the new CEO that they experienced a weird situation and got blown off. They aren't dumb little girls, if they feel uncomfortable or don't feel supported, then they are going to bring up someone who they felt was on their side.

Maybe if HYBE was trying to accomodate or support them more then they could be swayed to not defend MHJ anymore. HYBE making shady remarks about NewJeans to the media is not the way to go about it.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

42 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

They never said girl or boygroup. They didn't even say it was the group who caused the issue, the manager was the problematic individual. HYBE themselves were the one who threw ILLIT to the wolves. :deadbanana: Also you just said MHJ accidentally exposed NewJeans, but if she advised them not to do it for their own good....then its not all planned.

I think you need to get over MHJ and empathize with NewJeans themselves.

Exactly. Hanni literally said that they greeted each other with the other group... it was the managers who told them not greet them afterwards. And it was HYBE who name dropped ILLIT.

Joseline is literally doing and saying the same thing as all the "unbiased" reddit users in r/kpop and r/kpop_uncensored (whenever I check their post history it's always clearly army). Bending and twisting words to their advantage.

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 4

GXW6lmibIAAaEVK?format=jpg&name=large

such weirdos:toofunny3:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Exactly. Hanni literally said that they greeted each other with the other group... it was the managers who told them not greet them afterwards. And it was HYBE who name dropped ILLIT.

Joseline is literally doing and saying the same thing as all the "unbiased" reddit users in r/kpop and r/kpop_uncensored (whenever I check their post history it's always clearly army). Bending and twisting words to their advantage.

It's been wild watching them on Reddit run with the notion that Hanni threw ILLIT under the bus so they can drag her specifically. kpopthoughts is filled with them.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

It's been wild watching them on Reddit run with the notion that Hanni threw ILLIT under the bus so they can drag her specifically. kpopthoughts is filled with them.

Yeah It's crazy. In all these subreddits moderators literally don't allow any posts that defend NJ (because it belongs to the megathread). But if the post is against them suddenly the rule doesn't apply. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheCal said:

GXW6lmibIAAaEVK?format=jpg&name=large

such weirdos:toofunny3:

omg I just found out that sometimes if I refresh the page and quote the post I can see the tweets. ATRL giving me an illegal access to twitter :bloo:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, VelvetCrush said:

omg I just found out that sometimes if I refresh the page and quote the post I can see the tweets. ATRL giving me an illegal access to twitter :bloo:

Hopelly you don't get fined for it:bibliahh: inb4 they block ATRL from Brasil as well

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Yeah It's crazy. In all these subreddits moderators literally don't allow any posts that defend NJ (because it belongs to the megathread). But if the post is against them suddenly the rule doesn't apply. 

I just wish they could understand that NewJeans are just speaking out because they wanna be heard, not because they're nefarious minions. If the HYBE CEO had just said "We hear you" and got the manager to apologize them rather than immediately say something shady then they could've held onto NewJeans I think.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

MHJ got fired, shes nothing at HYBE now. NewJeans spoke out because they don't feel anyone at HYBE is on their side now. They tried to tell the new CEO that they experienced a weird situation and got blown off. They aren't dumb little girls, if they feel uncomfortable or don't feel supported, then they are going to bring up someone who they felt was on their side.

Maybe if HYBE was trying to accomodate or support them more then they could be swayed to not defend MHJ anymore. HYBE making shady remarks about NewJeans to the media is not the way to go about it.

If their parents, MHJ or anyone on MHJ's team really cared about these girls, they would never allow them to do something like this. If there is a real problem, there are legal ways to resolve it. Ways where you can't violate the contract that legally binds you to a company and make yourself wrong when you are right. All they had to do was consult with a legal authority independent of HYBE, ADOR or MHJ and act accordingly. If they have serious problems with their company, they could offer them more than a path that could jeopardize their future. The only legal card they have right now is the leaked medical records. Other than that, arguments like "he ignored me" or "he didn't greet me" won't hold water in court.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

20 minutes ago, Joseline said:

If their parents, MHJ or anyone on MHJ's team really cared about these girls, they would never allow them to do something like this. If there is a real problem, there are legal ways to resolve it. Ways where you can't violate the contract that legally binds you to a company and make yourself wrong when you are right. All they had to do was consult with a legal authority independent of HYBE, ADOR or MHJ and act accordingly. If they have serious problems with their company, they could offer them more than a path that could jeopardize their future. The only legal card they have right now is the leaked medical records. Other than that, arguments like "he ignored me" or "he didn't greet me" won't hold water in court.

MHJ did advise NewJeans not go through with this. They must have felt like they had no other choice after they tried to resolve things with HYBE privately.  I'm glad you admit HYBE is in the wrong here though.

We've already had meetings with the current management to express our opinions, but after seeing what happened afterward, it feels like our concerns weren't clearly conveyed. It seemed like communication was blocked, so we felt that preparing this live was the only way to properly share our thoughts and feelings.

I remember checking some kpop reddits a while back but it was infested with very biased comments from a certain fandom. They are always full of "but" when it comes to other groups, especially female ones, and swear they don't have anything agaisnt them, it's just a harmless opinion, then you check their profile or username and you're like "yeahh, sure don't" lol

KTRL, a portion of Twitter and AsianJunkie comments section are kinda the only places where you can avoid those weirdos.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hindsight said:

I remember checking some kpop reddits a while back but it was infested with very biased comments from a certain fandom. They are always full of "but" when it comes to other groups, especially female ones, and swear they don't have anything agaisnt them, it's just a harmless opinion, then you check their profile or username and you're like "yeahh, sure don't" lol

KTRL, a portion of Twitter and AsianJunkie comments section are kinda the only places where you can avoid those weirdos.

It's so funny to me how much Pannchoa and kpop reddit commenters hate AsianJunkie commenters like sorry we're the only ones with a brain lmfao 

21 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

MHJ did advise NewJeans not go through with this. They must have felt like they had no other choice after they tried to resolve things with HYBE privately.  I'm glad you admit HYBE is in the wrong here though.

I never said they not wrong. But one thing is clear to me, MHJ lost 100M and she are willing to do anything right now to get it back. That's my takeaway from all of this. Even if it means destroying the only group she have. And if NJ really did this against all the advice they were given, then they are truly stupid. They should have been smarter than that. You can't fight one of the major entertainment companies in the country with emotional Youtube videos.

3 minutes ago, Joseline said:

I never said they not wrong. But one thing is clear to me, MHJ lost 100M and she are willing to do anything right now to get it back. That's my takeaway from all of this. Even if it means destroying the only group she have. And if NJ really did this against all the advice they were given, then they are truly stupid. They should have been smarter than that. You can't fight one of the major entertainment companies in the country with emotional Youtube videos.

HYBE is literally doing the same thing? Is it only okay when HYBE does it?

And yeah it's not the smartest move, but after working around with teenagers these days, kids these days aren't just gonna passively stand by and take it when they feel bad. They will let you know and if you don't respect/try to understand them then they will let you know. It's up to HYBE to be the adults in this situation and try to salvage one of the greatest HYBE related successes.

2 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

HYBE is literally doing the same thing? Is it only okay when HYBE does it?

And yeah it's not the smartest move, but after working around with teenagers these days, kids these days aren't just gonna passively stand by and take it when they feel bad. They will let you know and if you don't respect/try to understand them then they will let you know. It's up to HYBE to be the adults in this situation and try to salvage one of the greatest HYBE related successes.

NJ still has a 5-year contract, and of course what the new management of ADOR and HYBE does next will be very important. But who is the person who benefits from this emotional outburst? I think thinking about this will be enough to reach the answer. Because it is not in the best interest of girls in any way. And if they really want to be involved themselves, not leave things to adults as they say in the video, then they need to think and act like adults.

9 minutes ago, Joseline said:

NJ still has a 5-year contract, and of course what the new management of ADOR and HYBE does next will be very important. But who is the person who benefits from this emotional outburst? I think thinking about this will be enough to reach the answer. Because it is not in the best interest of girls in any way. And if they really want to be involved themselves, not leave things to adults as they say in the video, then they need to think and act like adults.

What do you mean, next? They already ignored NewJeans concerned, said shady things about them that got made into articles, and have unleashed the entirety of ARMY? They're gonna bury NewJeans out of spite is what's next. :deadbanana:

And no, the people that should be acting like adults are the higherups working at HYBE.

Still on repeat. ty you Godrina and your pen :giraffe:

Yikes. They can support NJ without attacking LSF, this girls are getting so much hate already.

They need to spent this energy on the actual evil here, not this poor girls  :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.