K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

51 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

meovv only doing inkigayo and m countdown

and one of them is cancelled next week

i'm fuming

:khalyan2:

Replace Mcountdown with Music Core and it could apply to Blackpink's promo schedule since 2018

Like mothers like daughters

:suburban:

• Haha 2

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Touch needs to smash everywhere. 

I feel like Korean will stan this song more if it's ILLIT. This song is very 'ILLIT' to me. 

I wish the Korean member was more popular so Korean will love them more. I can't remember Yoonchae :rip: I feel like there's another Korean girl in that survival show.

• Like 1

@illia

omg this is such a bop:jonny: Dream Academy had so many stars

stan-twitter-zach-campbell.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

I feel like Korean will stan this song more if it's ILLIT. This song is very 'ILLIT' to me. 

I wish the Korean member was more popular so Korean will love them more. I can't remember Yoonchae :rip: I feel like there's another Korean girl in that survival show.

Agree with your comment! Super shy, Perfect Night, Magnetic and Touch all gives the same vibes. It's becoming too much! 

The other Korean was Lee Nayoung aka the best female vocalist who ever put a foot in the HYBE building. Her elimination still doesn't make any sense.

8 minutes ago, TheCal said:

@illia

omg this is such a bop:jonny: Dream Academy had so many stars

Ok vocals!!!

If a random Swede girl released this, she'd sweep Melodifestivalen EASILY and get a top 10 at Eurovision. Oh all the eurogays would be obsessed

A shame Slovakia isn't participating anymore

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Adama said:

Agree with your comment! Super shy, Perfect Night, Magnetic and Touch all gives the same vibes. It's becoming too much! 

The other Korean was Lee Nayoung aka the best female vocalist who ever put a foot in the HYBE building. Her elimination still doesn't make any sense.

Taking about going solo really killed all her chances :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

visually this should be back on their moodboard for her solo btw

sultry, luxurious, a little eerie

the title being in this musical realm… a collapse

Taste… sadly I know she's gonna serve either disney channel or coffee shop snooze 😔

• Like 1

Hybe paying influencers so they can promote touch on Tik Tok they aren't playing :deadbanana2:

39 minutes ago, BTS said:

Taking about going solo really killed all her chances :deadbanana2:

Something is fishy about her saying that lol. I think it was an excuse. 

30 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Hybe paying influencers so they can promote touch on Tik Tok they aren't playing :deadbanana2:

The fact that Touch and Check by Flo debuted with the same numbers on their first day. And then HYBE payola started :coffee2:

Highest grossing US tours of the decade by women.

Revenue; Artist; Tour; Shows;

$411.8M; #Beyonce; Renaissance; 32
$143.4M; #Pink; Summer Carnival; 21/35
$138.4M; #KarolG; Mañana Será Bonito; 15
$120.3M; #Madonna; Celebration; 43
$99.3M; #BLACKPINK; Born Pink; 17

$87.3M; #JanetJackson; Together Again; 72
$73.7M; #SZA; SOS; 36
$68.7M; #KarolG; Strip Love; 30
$67.6M; #LadyGaga; Chromatica; 11

imma need yall to stop comparing your faves to blackpink cause :rip: 

their next tour is gonna be crazy

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 3

while I agree Lisa's vma performance was lacking, miss thang wasn't lipsyncing dd

the backtrack was just too loud

its not the best performance of the night but its better than every bts performance outside korea so there's that

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Rhyme said:

"MEOW is such a grower! I shouldn't have doubted Teddy"

spacer.png

Once the mini drops everyone will act like they have been stanning since day one (I hope we get one soon) 

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

It's all very NewJeans. All their girl groups have the same sound now except LSRFM

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GXXTsC9bQAEhWGn?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GXXTxSLakAAmmT0?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GXXT_LqbYAAGF8a?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GXXUFOWaQAALw2b?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GXXUKSNbQAA14QA?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GXXUPQ2bAAAiIPx?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GXXUWeNawAAMeey?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GXXUS54asAArqwC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GXXT5AXbAAAFnJn?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GXXTd8SaoAA2eWh?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GXXTZdxb0AAqAH9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GXXTL_ZaAAA1Xj9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GXXTGMpbsAAMYJj?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

the budget for photoshopping nipples out of these pictures was out of this world

17 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

while I agree Lisa's vma performance was lacking, miss thang wasn't lipsyncing dd

the backtrack was just too loud

its not the best performance of the night but its better than every bts performance outside korea so there's that

Exactly, it wasnt anything groundbreaking but billboard putting it as the WORST performance of the night.. like be serious
the writer of that article is probably a BTS stan :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Exactly, it wasnt anything groundbreaking but billboard putting it as the WORST performance of the night.. like be serious
the writer of that article is probably a BTS stan :bibliahh:

Well BTS was named 19th greatest artist of the century by billboard so maybe you're right spacer.png

these icons once they get better songs it's over :gaygacat4:

Was about to see it for the Hitomi group since Mei was in it, but of course the maknae is 13. When will it end

RISE UP LOTUS :jonny5:

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.