• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

At least mother is thriving in her solo career today :clap3:

we want Deep 2.0

• Like 1

UGH...the PERFECTION of this performance. One of the best comebacks EVER. They deserved to be #1 with this!

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Illyana Frost said:

UGH...the PERFECTION of this performance. One of the best comebacks EVER. They deserved to be #1 with this!

This  will never age :jonnycat:

Edited by Dialamba

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

At least mother is thriving in her solo career today :clap3:

A CLASSIC. Forever my SNSD bias. :heart:

The lack of views is criminal.

4 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

I don't think we'll be getting a Japanese physical release this year. If they were planning one, they probably would've teased it by now, especially since the year is almost over. Plus, there's the "special album," which JYPE reports have referred to as a "best album," scheduled for release later this year.

It's also the first time since their 2020 debut in Japan that they haven't released a physical album there.

Overall, this seems to be the year they've released the fewest songs in their entire career.

It's crazy that despite releasing only one main comeback this year, they are so active. With Lose My Breath + their 2024 OSTs (announced and released) alone they could build a whole track list for one more album. 

I honestly didn't/don't miss at all a second comeback. 

9 minutes ago, Chemist said:

https://www.billboard.com/lists/vmas-performances-2024-ranked/lisa-2/

Damn Billboard really called Lisa's performance the worst of the night :rip: 

I didn't watch the other performances, so I can't say for sure If she was the worst (despite, judging some names mentioned, I doubt it), but I enjoyed her performance. It's not her best, but It was engaging. 

The way every SNSD member has made it a goal to show off each and every one of them is really f*cking c*nty :jonny2: 

Even Hyoyeon is finally getting her well deserved flowers and has developped a gay cult following. :jonnycat:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yep. It a long running joke in the fandom, back in the day she got legit like 3 second lines. Lol

she and Tiffany have stated many times she wanted SNSD To write more and produce as far back as 2010. And they did, but most of their lyrics and songs were declined. Only a few time did they squeeze out a few songs they made themselves onto thier albums like Hoot & Sailing 9th anniversary song. Just shows how trash SM is when their primer group wants to showcase more of thier talent but are blocked by thier own label. :deadvision:

one thing I like about 3rd & 4th Gen is how active they are in the music process, instead of being forced to be a product of a group of business executives. I'm so hyped for her solo album in a few weeks, so she can showcase her music style and voice without the SM restraints 

Seohyun also said she prepared a lot of songs for the Lion Heart era and they got rejected by SM. 

The company should have give them more control over that at least. I do believe that is part of the reason why Sooyoung, Tiffany and Seohyun left SM at the same time.

The thing about line distribution in SNSD is quite complicated because they had two main vocalists and three lead vocalists. So I do get why is hard to be fair in that regard when you have 5 girls that need good lines because they are vocal line. :rip:

• Like 1

come thru Leader. I can see why she ended up the #1 from Dream academy, the navy blue looks so good on her :jonny6:

Edited by Odette Violet

• ATRL Administrator

Is WJSN being punished? 

oh they are coming :gaygacat5:

spacer.png

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

oh they are coming :gaygacat5:

spacer.png

"MEOW is such a grower! I shouldn't have doubted Teddy"

spacer.png

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

https://www.billboard.com/lists/vmas-performances-2024-ranked/lisa-2/

Damn Billboard really called Lisa's performance the worst of the night :rip: 

Not the only one

For years blinks tried to convince us that Blackpink was the only group that had "demand" and was "loved" in the West but they are so hostile towards them, they are not going to be lenient...

Ofc, it didn't help that her performance was a lipsync mess

Edited by BellKat
  • Thumbs Down 4

Someone should've told Lisa that pure unadulterated lipsync to the studio vocals doesn't really fly with western audiences anymore

hell, even Knee used some sort of prerecord last time she performed on television

spacer.png

3 hours ago, UrMom said:

This is such a flop list. :rip:

Queen Lisa danced her ass off and gave STAGE PRESENCE. :heart:

Katy Perry is twice her age and had a kid and put on a better performance. Lisa did good but like, let's be serious for a minute. Everytime these groups go on a stage where the cameras aren't calibrated exactly to the right angle people blame the cameramen and not the performance itself. Lisa at least unlike most kpop performances had a lot of dynamic staging and aura. It seemed like she wasa holding back a lot though, especially compared to her other performances like when she did Money at Coachella. 

• Like 1

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Someone should've told Lisa that pure u unadulterated lipsync to the studio vocals doesn't really fly with western audiences anymore

hell, even Knee used some sort of prerecord last time she performed on television

spacer.png

Karol G and Anitta didn't bother singing a single word and nobody has said anything about it so

Just caught up to the VMAs and Lisa's performance was legit bottom of the barrel

I thought she was supposed to be a good dancer ddd she legit spent 1 minute of a 2.5 min performance just straight up walking. Surprised she didn't serve more of a dance break, nor did she serve more of the unique choreo from Rockstar that was going viral. Overall a weird choice especially given it was 100% lipped and she didn't have to worry about vocals or pronunciation. 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Karol G and Anitta didn't bother singing a single word and nobody has said anything about it so

Both Karol and Anitta's mics were on for at least some small portions of their performances

other than that I don't really know either of their songs well enough to know if they were using a prerecord for the rest of it or just hitting play on the studio track

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.