K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

4 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

:hoetenks: I thought this base is just as bad as twitter but reddit took it to the next level.

The amount of aespa threads just bc they are shown/ interacting with NJ is crazy. Hyenas and ratmys needs to rot

I didn't know Nicki was into kpop

• Haha 2

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

btw I hope ppl stop saying **** like "all fandoms are awful!!!" when someone says that armys are the worst music fandom by far cuz the ammount of comments and likes on tiktok agaisnt NJ for going agaisnt HYBE as if the girls have commited a crime or something is just :skull: 

love it! ate down

one of the best western performances from a kpop act for sure

but I feel like she was kinda holding back? even in her acceptance speech and red carpet interview it felt like she was nervous? maybe cause she was alone and not used to not having the 3 other girls by her side :weeps: 

she still slayed and whew new woman and rockstar truly are sotys and votys!

and the lewks whew mama finally not the usual boring ass kpop awards show outfits. its giving popstar. its giving main pop girl.

GAGGGGGGGEDDDD

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, hindsight said:

sooo Lalisa has done wayyy better and I don't know why the choreo wasn't giving :duck: 

but whew this performance really highlighted how good her solo discography has been without YG :jonny: 

The camerawork was awful and it made her look like she wasn't moving at all. It looked so much better from this angle:

1 minute ago, hindsight said:

btw I hope ppl stop saying **** like "all fandoms are awful!!!" when someone says that armys are the worst music fandom by far cuz the ammount of comments and likes on tiktok agaisnt NJ for going agaisnt HYBE as if the girls have commited a crime or something is just :skull: 

There is no fandom worse than BTS fans. The fact that even their fanbase name is plagiarized and stolen from Britney :shakeno: 

As much as I love to give @Pluto6 ****, I can't wait to see Stray Kids continue to erase BTS. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hindsight said:

The way the Fifty Fifty girls were able to unite all the fandoms against them for trying to ruin the beloved Attrakt company was truly amazing.

:cm:

• Like 1

Oh Singsing don't end Miss Americana like that 

1 hour ago, Vrx. said:

HYBE has the media power and sadly the label power since they technically own ADOR. They honestly should be broken up 

But can they if they already signed some kind of contract with Hype/Ador?

So this whole thing means NewJeans has come to an end altogether??? 

This is such a stupid thing.

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

love it! ate down

one of the best western performances from a kpop act for sure

but I feel like she was kinda holding back? even in her acceptance speech and red carpet interview it felt like she was nervous? maybe cause she was alone and not used to not having the 3 other girls by her side :weeps: 

she still slayed and whew new woman and rockstar truly are sotys and votys!

and the lewks whew mama finally not the usual boring ass kpop awards show outfits. its giving popstar. its giving main pop girl.

GAGGGGGGGEDDDD

this felt like a performance from a real pop girl. it's insane the love i've gained for blackpink ever since they left yg. lisa being a real pop girl with good music, i've recently saw jennie up close and she was so cute and likable :smitten: 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, katyberry said:

I didn't know Nicki was into kpop

What's Good Korea, You know I been a Boss my whole Career 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Despite the circumstances, NJ are still considered lucky at their lowest lows like they have the support of the korean geepee and kpop stans sans Ratmys, even Mys. 

aespa had never have this kind of camaraderie during those hellish 10 month hiatus. every Kpop fans and that pig wanted them down so they knew what it feels like  :matty:

Edited by Odette Violet

Just read the full transcript and it looks like there are more behind the scene incidents with the NJ girls & ADOR staffs regarding the new management than what was mentioned on their live. Since NJ & MHJ will always go hand in hand, I guess their only way of working together is under a separate (nugu) entity that's not under the HYBE umbrella. HYBE isn't just gonna magically switch up and undo all the changes just because these girls are unionizing (seemingly) going on strike, they never cared and wanted them shelved in the first place. #FreeNewJeans #StopTheDrama #StartTheMusic :chick3:

For the people that said Hybe is burying the news and everything the articles probably yes but the girls were literally on the news on many channels including KBS1 which is like the national channel here so no Hybe is not winning this at all

All Korea is supporting newjeans is only armys and fearnots that are siding the company and keeps talking about MHJ brainwash even when the girls themselves said this would be a surprise for everyone because no one knew 

The way someone at the company had the nerve to say "ignore her" to one of the most beloved Kpop girlies. Hanni is literally one of the IT kpop girls atm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

aww, she didn't knew her face is plastered on big billboards around the globe. humble queen  :chick1:

11 minutes ago, Veiko said:

For the people that said Hybe is burying the news and everything the articles probably yes but the girls were literally on the news on many channels including KBS1 which is like the national channel here so no Hybe is not winning this at all

All Korea is supporting newjeans is only armys and fearnots that are siding the company and keeps talking about MHJ brainwash even when the girls themselves said this would be a surprise for everyone because no one knew 

pls, the news aren't burried :rip: open the naver app and you'll see newjeans on the first page. some people just like to overdramatize things and overestimate hybe's power which is wayyyy less than a few years ago during bts' peak. in 2020~2021 you couldn't say ANYTHING about hybe. now that they are the company with the worst reputation with the public, news channels aren't afraid to talk about them and their dirty ways :rip: some media outlets even go out of their way to end them. i'd say the only media that is still fully under their control is dispatch

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Oh Singsing don't end Miss Americana like that 

Weaved through those runs like it was nothing. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Rockstar arrangement is so good. The performance isn't her best but she's serving charisma. :gayorkcat2:

I'm screaming 

A post by a HYBE employee (referred to as A) on SNS is causing controversy in online communities. In response to a question about someone with the initial 'M,' seemingly referring to Min Heejin, A replied, "Her... no, that b*tch."

A also wrote, "Thanks to M, this summer's vacation was just a quick 2-days-1-night trip."

What drew attention was the comment section. When a user asked, "M...in...???", A responded, "Her... no, that b*tch."

:priceless:

Edited by Bewitched
  • Haha 1

GodIsAWoman.mp3 :jonny:

• Like 1

That company is getting more embarrassing and messy by the day:rip:
Where is the professionalism? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hindsight said:

the fearnots are insufferable recently too after their faves started becoming the token hybe gg.

the way the kpop subreddits are all infested with these cultists, even the chart discords 

• Like 1

hybe will probably shelf them now indefinitely, poor girls :chick3:

Edited by Pikachu
double post

Every time a group about to be bigger than Blackpink, suddenly they got into a scandal. I see you Fifty Fifty and Newjeans :chick3:

9 hours ago, hallucinate said:

LaLegend :jonny5:

Her best look :clap3:

The performance was fine, but I wanted that  BREAKDANCE moment like Normani and Tate had in the past that would have really introduced her to the world. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.