• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Something huge is going to happen with newjeans on September 17th. We all just know it and Armys showing again why everyone hates them. Just worry about your faves my god even the army's here are following the same steps as the ones on Twitter that's actually insane 

Edited by Veiko

was expecting more tbh… like idk why she was mostly walking during new woman :rip:

we needed a sickening dance break from her before the switch to rockstar

Edited by hallucinate

GXMdJq6acAAQszA?format=jpg&name=smallGXMdJqzaoAA4Sar?format=jpg&name=small

240321_kimsoohyun_kdrama_disneyplus2.png?v=1711073370

Sister Sunoo is giving Kim Soohyun's baby brother omg :weeps: !!!!!!

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Sister Sunoo's new era :weeps: NO MORE GAY THANK YOU GOD :weeps: !! Maybe ENGODPEN will finally get blessed with international promo and events :weeps: 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, New Edition said:

This performance honestly left a lot to be desired tbh. I'm not sure if the choreographer just didn't deliver, but Lisa's dancing was like so watered down and she didn't go off like I thought she was going to.

That transition from New Woman to Rockstar ate though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Imagine what could have been.  First female dance unit in kpop:jonny6:  @Gorjesspazze9

SM were wack for not capitalizing on SHY.

They also ate this up

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

This performance honestly left a lot to be desired tbh. I'm not sure if the choreographer just didn't deliver, but Lisa's dancing was like so watered down and she didn't go off like I thought she was going to.

That transition from New Woman to Rockstar ate though.

I was really surprised she didn't go in during the "Been on a mission..." part where they get in the V formation and she shakes her ass. 

• Thanks 1

I still liked Lisa's performance and she looked stunning but  i do agree that the choreo is so meh, we KNOW she can do way harder and interesting choreos than that
I hope one of her future singles is more dance focused so she can showcase her dancing prowess

2 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

Is there any realistic way for the NewJeans thing to end in some way other than them suing HYBE to terminate the contracts? Because I don't see them putting MHJ as CEO again.

HYBE are already burying them in the Korean press. There's 0 articles on any relevant platform about what they've said. Domestically HYBE will now wreck their momentum sadly and probably indefinitely shelve the girls. 

8 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

HYBE are already burying them in the Korean press. There's 0 articles on any relevant platform about what they've said. Domestically HYBE will now wreck their momentum sadly and probably indefinitely shelve the girls. 

This is HARSH. FREE NJs! :cries2:

43 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

SM were wack for not capitalizing on SHY.

They also ate this up

:superman:I just know they will have a performance together for the World Tour. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

This is HARSH. FREE NJs! :cries2:

HYBE has the media power and sadly the label power since they technically own ADOR. They honestly should be broken up 

1 hour ago, Vrx. said:

?? this fan fiction?? korea is showing incredible support to them

https://n.news.naver.com/article/001/0014927643?cds=news_edit

https://n.news.naver.com/article/009/0005364423?sid=103

https://n.news.naver.com/article/025/0003385970?sid=103

https://n.news.naver.com/article/023/0003858114?sid=103

just some articles from the biggest media outlets in the country. and mind you, it's on the news section, not the celebs gossip section

• Like 6

sooo Lalisa has done wayyy better and I don't know why the choreo wasn't giving :duck: 

but whew this performance really highlighted how good her solo discography has been without YG :jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.