• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

im worried the GP will turn on them though, the korean GP usually does not like when people speak up about their boss and ****

NJ are beloved in Korea it's not happening. 

The lyrics...it's like she wrote this song to herself. Love this self-empowerment bop :clap3:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, oceans said:

NEWJEANS SIGN WITH AN AMERICAN LABEL

Dude they are not that big ouside America now.. a lot of their fans were Hybe/casual fans. How does that fix their contract issues? 

31 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Looks like women are more courageous than men

spacer.png

I think we knew that

spacer.png

How did they even get viewers on their live if it was just a random brand new YouTube account they created? Did they post it on their socials?

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

How did they even get viewers on their live if it was just a random brand new YouTube account they created? Did they post it on their socials?

yes

they had like 30K-40K users watching

My whole feed is trashing NJs calling them entitled. I feel like the only army that still stans.

Hybe in flames 

zK7SBfa.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BTS said:

My whole feed is trashing NJs calling them entitled. I feel like the only army that still stans.

Hybe in flames 

zK7SBfa.gif

Why are they so invested it's insane :rip: NJ is dragging HYBE/Bang PD not their boys 

Just now, Dialamba said:

Why are they so invested it's insane :rip: NJ is dragging HYBE/Bang PD not their boys 

It's insane tbh. 

They blame MHJ for naming BTS in one of her press conferences which got them hate and subsequently the girls for sticking up for MHJ. 

Like half of the BTS members already sold their stock, it's not like they're running the company or smth. 

Company stans are the worst thing to happen in Kpop

zK7SBfa.gif

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Yep they posted the link on their twitter account, I wonder if they changed the password cause it stayed there at least for like 30-40 minutes after the live ended :johnald:

Streets are saying SMNGG was recording an MV today. There were also rumors they filmed something overseas in recent weeks too (possibly group/member intro content).

It looks like aespa is coming first with Whiplash and we know IRENE is actively recording and practising as we speak. So if the line-up is final (which is likely especially with confirmation that famous trainee Haeun was dropped and recently left to High Up) and if MVs are now being filmed, seems like November could be likely for debut, close to aespa's 4th anniversary. 

27 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Yep they posted the link on their twitter account, I wonder if they changed the password cause it stayed there at least for like 30-40 minutes after the live ended :johnald:

honestly the biggest gag was that they had access to their twitter in the first place considering idols never really tweet anymore... it's usually just used for announcements & marketing material so there's no reason for them to have access. when idols want to post for themselves its usually on tiktok or weverse or whatever

maybe ADOR uses the same password for everything

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

the last time I recall a younger idol actually using Twitter was when Somi got herself dragged

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

Streets are saying SMNGG was recording an MV today. There were also rumors they filmed something overseas in recent weeks too (possibly group/member intro content).

It looks like aespa is coming first with Whiplash and we know IRENE is actively recording and practising as we speak. So if the line-up is final (which is likely especially with confirmation that famous trainee Haeun was dropped and recently left to High Up) and if MVs are now being filmed, seems like November could be likely for debut, close to aespa's 4th anniversary. 

Do we know the group name?

2 minutes ago, illia said:

Do we know the group name?

No nothing has been publicly registered. We don't know the members for sure yet either. 

All we know is that they are planned to be under PRISM (Production Center 2) of SM, the same center as SHINee, WayV and LUCAS etc

GWKGFd4WoAA30u4?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Zack

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

All we know is that they are planned to be under PRISM (Production Center 2) of SM, the same center as SHINee, WayV and LUCAS.

oh bitch this could be good, WayV has been cookin ever since they switched out from under the thumb of NCT's management

spacer.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

honestly the biggest gag was that they had access to their twitter in the first place considering idols never really tweet anymore... it's usually just used for announcements & marketing material so there's no reason for them to have access. when idols want to post for themselves its usually on tiktok or weverse or whatever

maybe ADOR uses the same password for everything

they have 2 twitter accounts, one „official" one and 2nd where they post more casual things from time to time 

they used the casual one to post the link, not the official one 

The way Dahyun is the most busy and booked TWICE member, like she has the acting gigs, the brand deals and now even runways :clap3: Now we just need the solo debut 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Zack said:

The way they might debut on the 18th which is a day after aespa's 4th anniversary. Didn't SM also do the same exact thing with exo & nct? 

• Like 1

the lack of interaction between EXO and RIIZE is weird considering they're both in the same production center

and yet they keep shoving Super Senior down our throats at every opportunity

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.