K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

4 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

I don't think there are any 4th or 5th gen group that has seen blackpink members in person except for aespa :rip:

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

I love NewJeans so fuqing much So beautiful yet so talented So wise yet so brave Rebellious queens They are just like us for real Fight for what is right :heart: In the world full of people like these girls is the better place 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BellKat said:

The situation is so dire.

People here who have not been their fans think is funny because it brings drama to the kpop spaces but I am not seeing a good outcome out of this.

In the first place MHJ can not be reinstated, let's make that clear. As disgusting as HYBE is, this is literally their right.

The girls may believe people were asking them to not involve themselves because they are young but in reality we just wanted them to let the old snakes fight each other so they can stay in the winning side. The age think was just an excuse :priceless:

I don't see a future here, if they truly want to terminate contract but your best proof of mistreatment is allegedly "ignore her", it is not going to go well.

In the first place you will have to prove that ADOR failed to fulfil their contractual obligations and that includes the ADOR you have praised for years, it is going to be soooo difficult to pretend you have been contractually wronged.

This is not a Givers x Attrakt x 5050 where you can credit one organisation with the "good job" whist blaming the other with "mistreatment".

Here is the same company, regardless of CEO and unless the new staff genuinely has done something egregious in the one week they have been active, then it is difficult to have a case here. They won't do any wrong move from now on to protect themselves.

I am so worried but I also have lost hope of a good ending.

i don't think it's only a "ignore her" problem. of course they cannot legally say anything. remember that this has been going on even before their debut and we didn't know anything. beside, hybe literally leaked sensible informations about the members not too long ago. i don't know anything about contract termination and stuff but if they go that route, i'm sure they'll have enough

• Like 3

Exactly if these were your girls calling out for more music output, you would cheer to the roof but they are coward rats unlike NewJeans :clap3:

• Haha 1

Not even going to quote that comment 

If you believe what these young girls have been going through is not enough to prove mistreatment, you're WRONG!

For years, K-pop stans have overused the term 'mistreatment', but has any of those idols they think we're being mistreated ever spoken about it? Made a YouTube channel and video to voice out their concerns. 

No! So, what these girls have been experiencing must have been too much for them that they decided to speak out despite all of the risks

These girls are being bullied, and they've been saying it for a while now

But ofc, kpop stans, especially those little 7s, would only think that these girls are being brainwashed, invalidating what they're feeling

Not that I'm surprised, given that they're the biggest bullies of them all

My heart hurts for the girls, and I'm so done with K-pop, but I can't just sit still and say nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Administrator

#FreeNewJeans

#MinHeeHeeisInnocent

• Thanks 6

I think it's worth noting the kind of ricochet effect this is probably going to have against HYBE's other flagship girl groups as well, especially if the NJ debacle manages to rally significant enough support from the GP.

ie. I don't know if I'd attribute LSF's current underperformance solely to the vocal controversy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

I think it's worth noting the kind of ricochet effect this is probably going to have against HYBE's other flagship girl groups as well, especially if the NJ debacle manages to rally significant enough support from the GP.

ie. I don't know if I'd attribute LSF's current underperformance solely to the vocal controversy.

Illit comeback is going to be very interesting :coffee2:

I hope Bang PD will never know peace

he single-handedly destroyed what should have been one of the best K-Pop acts of all time

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

It's so weird to see HYBE not give a phuck about losing NewJeans considering how popular they are.

Like this company is so blatant with their favoritism they don't care if you're successful or not. If they don't like you, they don't like you :deadbanana2:

These Kpop companies think their idols are disposable and any success can be recreated.

Fans treat idols as disposable too, thus reinforcing the sentiments that the actual humans in these groups don't matter.

At this point NJ just needs to pull a Loona. Sue the company and run. Then reform somewhere else.

If Loona can do it, surely NJ can.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rino said:

I hope Bang PD will never know peace

he single-handedly destroyed what should have been one of the best K-Pop acts of all time

all because a woman did a better job than him :rip: the jealousy

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

I mean..true, fans of the other HYBE groups already sort of dislike the NJ girls due to their loyalty to MHJ and are backing up HYBE. Anything could be pinned on their situation shaking up the overall business of the company 

7 minutes ago, New Edition said:

At this point NJ just needs to pull a Loona. Sue the company and run. Then reform somewhere else.

If Loona can do it, surely NJ can.

The difference is that BBC was a failing nugu company full of debts, which is partly why the Loona girls won the lawsuits

Meanwhile HYBE is much richer, more influential and more powerful, and even if NJ manage to leave and regroup somewhere else, HYBE will keep haunting them, try to blacklist them from the industry and turn their lives into hell

Edited by illia
  • Like 1

the comments on twitter… are there any sane hybe stans on there or are like 90% of them braindead? especially the ones with the 7 in their names :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

the way Hybe is ready to sacrifice all of their girl groups because they're jealous of NJ and MHJ - Le Sserafim is already affected and I bet that Illit will feel the backlash too, especially when they were formed as NewJeans' substitute  

I don't see a way out for NewJeans girlies at all :deadbanana4:

HYBE is just too BIG to fight them head on like this

I think the only way is the overwhelming pressure from Korean GPs that side with NJs

42 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

girl the gp has been on newjeans' side since mhj's press conference months ago and yes lesserafim's image became even worse. coachella was nothing next to t

the way army move is crazy :rip: at this point only one of their boys speaking up would possibly silence them a bit (other than V, since they ignore time after time the fact that he worked with MHJ and was happy about that) 

you could expect someone of their status to be brave enough to speak up and stop this hate train, especially when barely 3 years old, bullied group is able to create a yt channel and stand their ground 

Le Sserafim girlies being friends with NJ before the whole thing started and now it's crickets, so much for „changing the idol industry" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Hazy said:

the way army move is crazy :rip: at this point only one of their boys speaking up would possibly silence them a bit (other than V, since they ignore time after time the fact that he worked with MHJ and was happy about that) 

you could expect someone of their status to be brave enough to speak up and stop this hate train, especially when barely 3 years old, bullied group is able to create a yt channel and stand their ground 

Le Sserafim girlies being friends with NJ before the whole thing started and now it's crickets, so much for „changing the idol industry" 

aespa showed more support to newjeans than their own company colleagues :rip:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

aespa showed more support to newjeans than their own company colleagues :rip:

it's wild

speaks volumes about the kpop industry

I admire NJ for banding together and pulling a "what are you gonna do, fire ALL of us?" moment

that's what I've been saying RIIZE should do re: speaking out on their missing member, but unfortunately they're all too chickenshit pussy ass bitches to say anything

spacer.png

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I don't even like Yunjin but Let's not blame LSRFM silence when MHJ was the first to name them. They're also victims and still are suffering from a big hate train!  

• Like 11

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.