K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

12 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Getting tickets will be a bloodbatch, I hope we're able to snatch some

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

They are never coming to my country, and even if they did, none of my friends are into Kpop or even know that I like Kpop 

• Replies 66.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF was Klaxon :skull:

6 actually, if we count Filter (MOTS era was insane, a b-side did that) :heart: I really hope his lead single is a better song and HYBE does sth to promote it :rip:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The demand ? Thee Queen is so back We need a headline

Edited by FACT
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

*casually checks on what Hyuna's been up to*

*comes across this*

is she trolling? I know she trolls a lot but I've been out of the loop. 

I'm not familiar with this scandal or who he is or what he did. A couple of more clicks and I think I get the gist. Is she doing this for attention? did she fall off? has she been this messy the past few years? (must reiterate that I've been out of the asian pop loop for a very long time)

I remember years ago her shows in America sold out immediately. Seems like that's not the case this year. Genuinely stunned and confused. 

These posts fail to contextualize that Hyuna and that guy could be considered middle school/high school classmates, and probably more considering the life of trainees/idols.  So they both go off with their lives and have other relationships, make assorted mistakes, and then comeback together because they have that connection from a time before all that nonsense started.  It's common human behavior, just need to live enough to see it.

:cm:

Disappointed with Taeyeon's song it was really whatever and so short 

30 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Come to brazil, king xrosup

spacer.png

Is Klaxon smashing yet

Spoiler

It's kinda **** so it must be :suburban:

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

Last night, I dreamt I was in a BEAUTIFUL, SERENE garden filled with blooming flowers and soft, twinkling fairy lights. As I wandered through the fragrant paths, I suddenly saw Cha Eunwoo standing by a quaint little bridge over a sparkling stream. He smiled warmly and held out his hand, inviting me to join him.

We walked together, hand in hand, under a canopy of cherry blossoms that gently rained petals around us. The height difference made me blush. Eunwoo whispered sweet, comforting words, and we laughed as we shared stories and dreams. At a cozy gazebo, he pulled me into a slow dance, the world around us fading into a blur. The dream was perfect, almost too perfect...

But then, out of nowhere, a chilling, haunting noise pierced the tranquility of the garden. It was the eerie sound from ENHYPEN's "XO" teaser, echoing through the night. The once enchanting atmosphere turned dark and foreboding. The fairy lights flickered, and the flowers seemed to wither before my eyes. I felt a shiver run down my spine as the noise grew louder and more intense, drowning out everything else.

Just as the fear began to overwhelm me, I woke up with a start, my heart racing. The warmth of the dream lingered for a moment, but the unsettling feeling of the haunting noise remained, making me question if the beautiful moment with Eunwoo was ever real.....

74TAbiz.gif

kpop emergency

toxiqueney-mannequinney.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Where is the dance pop song SM? we ask for an ala weekend evil sister type of bop. Not To X being way catchier :huh:

Floppage incoming :emofish: 

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

*casually checks on what Hyuna's been up to*

*comes across this*

is she trolling? I know she trolls a lot but I've been out of the loop. 

I'm not familiar with this scandal or who he is or what he did. A couple of more clicks and I think I get the gist. Is she doing this for attention? did she fall off? has she been this messy the past few years? (must reiterate that I've been out of the asian pop loop for a very long time)

I remember years ago her shows in America sold out immediately. Seems like that's not the case this year. Genuinely stunned and confused. 

No this is sadly true.

Go Hara was casted in JYP at the same time than Yoon Doojon (HIGHLIGHT), Baek Yerin (15&), Nayeon (Berry Good) and Bebe Yana (Hayana from EVOL).

Her and HyunA actually clicked. When they were on invincible Youth they even talked about how close they were. HyunA said she was closer to Hara than anyone in CUBE or her own group.

So for her ending up with the guy that Hara reported to the police is...

And it's not even the worse part for me. When she broke up with Dawn she said she didn't want to get married and now look at her.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I know everyone is lashing Hyuna rn for her terrible decision but I also worry about her. We know that guy is a sexual deviant. He's probably pimping her out and sharing recordings of her :doc:... 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

AHHHHHH

I don't really want the group reunion if they are going to do the same thing than last time and have them fighting openly. And the way they are still not wanting to invite LeeSem, Eunji & Sera you can tell words will fly again, because they will once again perform a song with Sera & Sem vocals all over it.

34 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I don't really want the group reunion if they are going to do the same thing than last time and have them fighting openly. And the way they are still not wanting to invite LeeSem, Eunji & Sera you can tell words will fly again, because they will once again perform a song with Sera & Sem vocals all over it.

I'm assuming it'll just be the 9MUSES A members 

42 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Wait what?

6 minutes ago, bunnyeyes said:

Wait what?

When they ruenited they performed Dolls where Sera is all over the song but she wasn't there. When the fans asked Sera why she wasn't there, she said would have gladly accepted the reunion but she wasn't invited, after that we discovered that the girls not present were just not invited.

Then Sera reacted to the performance, She could hear her voice, and said they should have erased her voice and re-recorded the parts.

4 hours ago, xrosup said:

• Haha 3

It's for the best. They really weren't going anywhere. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot them redebuting and on future survival shows. 

13 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

It's for the best. They really weren't going anywhere. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot them redebuting and on future survival shows. 

They gave us this bop

Taeyeon is coming. She just can't lose

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

ySOvSuNQ.gif

Such a great era. The aesthetic + styling, the fantastic song itself, the unusual + ridiculously difficult choreo... ugh, Korea dropped the ball by not supporting them for this one, although it's partly SM's fault as well. 

BBB is fun but it also feels like it could be an Exo song; I fear we're just gonna get other variations of GAG for the next few years with Riize. 

Posted (edited)

Jennie's antis are truly next level….

imagine being so jobless that a random k-net reports you to the Korean embassy in Italy for smoking in a non designated area 💀

Edited by Bewitched
  • Haha 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.