K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

Hanni singing that Japanese song in the sweater and long skirt with her iconic new hair is a top 5 moment of the year

perfect performance, amazing vocals, perfect styling all without looking like she's trying too hard. just effortlessly perfect :jonny:

• Like 4

• Replies 66.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

heaven grew on me hugely actually... it clicked

It's not a bad song but it's so whatever. 

9 minutes ago, Comedor said:

It's not a bad song but it's so whatever. 

Mte. It's actually a good song, but it's faceless.

Karina looks so good today with Hyeri:jonny: how is she real. It's literally insane to be that hot. 

4 hours ago, Odd said:

the formations are so much better with 5 people :rip:

also the autotune is horrible wtf

somebody at geffen is setting them up

What happened to the Netflix show? Their debut roll out is disappointing compared to what Hybe gg got.

3 hours ago, JohnDoe said:

Is Sticky KIOF's best performing single? Seems like their really coming for the summer queens crown...

Yes their first top 20 hit! 

2 hours ago, Daft Dweeb said:

im afraid cheeky icy thang is not doing it for me....

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

apparently rado wanted 1 Thing to be their title track but the girls and their staff insisted otherwise. they shoulda listened to him

bep kinda lost their flair :cries: stayc has a nice catalog but it pales in comparison to what rado and jeon goon used to put out pre-pandemic :cries: bubble was really nice though.

And this is why we shouldn't let idols deciding the TT bc some of them have the worst taste ever! Now they're flopping hard! 

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

GR61aWqa8AA7Vys?format=jpg&name=medium

Starship is a joke atp... putting this with WJSN in the back while they haven't had a comeback in 2+ years 

christina-aguilera.gif

1 year to debut is way too short! Can we let the trainees TRAIN! Also it's for a BG?

2 hours ago, rapperjennie said:

how on earth did her team not edit this out :rip: oddatalier is filled with the absolute WORST staff cause they're all just her friends who she hired to follow her round and post stuff for her

This is what happens when all your staff is from YG. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

This looks AMAZING and the instrumental is incredible. But the song they teased doesn't fit the vibe of this AT ALL? I am so confused? Like what are they going for?

should've been the title 

Last night, I dreamt I was in a BEAUTIFUL, SERENE garden filled with blooming flowers and soft, twinkling fairy lights. As I wandered through the fragrant paths, I suddenly saw Cha Eunwoo standing by a quaint little bridge over a sparkling stream. He smiled warmly and held out his hand, inviting me to join him.

We walked together, hand in hand, under a canopy of cherry blossoms that gently rained petals around us. The height difference made me blush. Eunwoo whispered sweet, comforting words, and we laughed as we shared stories and dreams. At a cozy gazebo, he pulled me into a slow dance, the world around us fading into a blur. The dream was perfect, almost too perfect...

But then, out of nowhere, a chilling, haunting noise pierced the tranquility of the garden. It was the eerie sound from ENHYPEN's "XO" teaser, echoing through the night. The once enchanting atmosphere turned dark and foreboding. The fairy lights flickered, and the flowers seemed to wither before my eyes. I felt a shiver run down my spine as the noise grew louder and more intense, drowning out everything else.

Just as the fear began to overwhelm me, I woke up with a start, my heart racing. The warmth of the dream lingered for a moment, but the unsettling feeling of the haunting noise remained, making me question if the beautiful moment with Eunwoo was ever real.....

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Seunghan next

tenor1-ezgif.com-resize.thumb.gif.cd08c1

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Last night, I dreamt I was in a BEAUTIFUL, SERENE garden filled with blooming flowers and soft, twinkling fairy lights. As I wandered through the fragrant paths, I suddenly saw Cha Eunwoo standing by a quaint little bridge over a sparkling stream. He smiled warmly and held out his hand, inviting me to join him.

We walked together, hand in hand, under a canopy of cherry blossoms that gently rained petals around us. The height difference made me blush. Eunwoo whispered sweet, comforting words, and we laughed as we shared stories and dreams. At a cozy gazebo, he pulled me into a slow dance, the world around us fading into a blur. The dream was perfect, almost too perfect...

But then, out of nowhere, a chilling, haunting noise pierced the tranquility of the garden. It was the eerie sound from ENHYPEN's "XO" teaser, echoing through the night. The once enchanting atmosphere turned dark and foreboding. The fairy lights flickered, and the flowers seemed to wither before my eyes. I felt a shiver run down my spine as the noise grew louder and more intense, drowning out everything else.

Just as the fear began to overwhelm me, I woke up with a start, my heart racing. The warmth of the dream lingered for a moment, but the unsettling feeling of the haunting noise remained, making me question if the beautiful moment with Eunwoo was ever real.....

I got chills

wonho back from the military in two months who else s creamed!

:WAP:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

:duca: always perched for this queen after this bop

• Like 1

*casually checks on what Hyuna's been up to*

*comes across this*

is she trolling? I know she trolls a lot but I've been out of the loop. 

I'm not familiar with this scandal or who he is or what he did. A couple of more clicks and I think I get the gist. Is she doing this for attention? did she fall off? has she been this messy the past few years? (must reiterate that I've been out of the asian pop loop for a very long time)

I remember years ago her shows in America sold out immediately. Seems like that's not the case this year. Genuinely stunned and confused. 

Mystic Story launching a boy group but where tf is Billlie??? :fish2:

20 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

should've been the title 

this is so good

Jin getting mobbed by school boys :bibliahh:

• Haha 4

Klaxon is #97 on melon while Heaven is #98

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Mystic Story launching a boy group but where tf is Billlie??? :fish2:

They're on their summer tour till August

Posted (edited)

women pay a lot of money for such lucious t!ts

so cute too :jonnycat:

I will never get over this!

Edited by ItsJustMe.
  • Like 4

+1 on BB200 Global exc US :gaygacat5:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

spacer.png

HOLY **** @Pluto6 @xrosup

Getting tickets will be a bloodbatch, I hope we're able to snatch some

• Like 1

FsXvjdvaYAAJ2iG?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is so unfair omg!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.