K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

Japanese debut single of THE BOYZ was 95% in Korean and 4% in English with 3 words in Japanese, and it's the 3 last words. :deadbanana4:

The whole album only had 3 Japanese words...

Edited by Xalric
  • Haha 2

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Japanese debut single of THE BOYZ was 95% in Korean and 4% in English with 3 words in Japanese, and it's the 3 last words. :deadbanana4:

The whole album only had 3 Japanese words...

The Boyz wouldn't even chart with a 100% Korean song let's be for real

Ohhh they are coming for aespa

I love Seunghan but SM is again not protecting their artists because Renjun exposed a Saesang phone number and SM is shielding the Saesang! The Saesang defended herself saying she called by accident to that number but nctzens already discovered she lied and she's truly a Saesang 

• Like 1

:heart:

• Like 1

2 members of SMNGG the second one is Jiwoo. It seems to be a visual group let's see if they match the talent of aespa and the other girls 

This is so underrated in their discography but it goes OFF, especially the live performance! :jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Billie with Newjeans 

What is Billie doing at Music Station :bibliahh:

She might as well perform at Inkigayo next week

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Billie with Newjeans 

queens reuniting after almost a year:jonny5:

GQmN-f_XgAADHs3?format=jpg&name=large

15 minutes ago, Veiko said:

I love Seunghan but SM is again not protecting their artists because Renjun exposed a Saesang phone number and SM is shielding the Saesang! The Saesang defended herself saying she called by accident to that number but nctzens already discovered she lied and she's truly a Saesang 

Saesang or not, it was wrong of him to post the number in front of millions of people. 

But it's totally SM's fault for not caring for their acts. And it's been said so many times by artists and fans the hotline they created was just for show, because they don't do sh*t. SM only care about their image and not their artist well being. NCT has been harrassed and followed for a nearly a decade and several members are now suffering from anxiety (and they don't even have case of saesang stealing their underwear, living in their dorms while they are on tour etc... So imagine how Suju/EXO/SHINee must feel)

they didnt plan for women to woman up indeed :WAP:

but we came out of history like justice :WAP:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

Saesang or not, it was wrong of him to post the number in front of millions of people. 

But it's totally SM's fault for not caring for their acts. And it's been said so many times by artists and fans the hotline they created was just for show, because they don't do sh*t. SM only care about their image and not their artist well being. NCT has been harrassed and followed for a nearly a decade and several members are now suffering from anxiety (and they don't even have case of saesang stealing their underwear, living in their dorms while they are on tour etc... So imagine how Suju/EXO/SHINee must feel)

I don't really agree with this. RENJUN probably has very little control over things and it must be hugely terrifying and traumatic to constantly have his privacy violated by people who are literally stalkers. Posting the number was probably his last resort attempt to get them to stop, considering he has obviously tried telling the sasaengs to stop and they just don't listen and keep doing it. SM is obviously not supporting the welfare of their artist properly. So what else could he do? I'm sure there is only so much of this that one person can take. I'm sure he accepts being an idol will result in less privacy but these people are often doing extreme/illegal invasions of privacy.

These sasaengs are playing a dangerous game with idols' lives, so I can totally see why he snapped and posted the number publicly and I probably would too in that kind of extreme situation.

SM's response is a separate issue though, they suck for posting that statement. It will only fuel sasaengs to think they can continue their behavior knowing the company won't call them out. SM is obviously also doing it because they want the sasaeng money to continue. It's an awful situation.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

I s2g the supernatural chorus sounds like another song 

Sounds like the chorus of this song

• Like 1

Wait the girls like Supernatural. It really is mid I feel. Bubblegum>>>>

35 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Billie with Newjeans 

billie is really on that asia promo tour :bibliahh: first sk with jennie and zico (too bad she didn't meet chungha, she even sent her a video), and now japan

Edited by Sailor Moon

9 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Sounds like the chorus of this song

yess this is what i meant

51 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

I s2g the supernatural chorus sounds like another song 

It reminds me of this nnnnn

• Haha 1

Attention

Ditto

Super Shy

OMG

ETA

Bubble Gum

How Sweet

ASAP

Hype Boy

Supernatural

Right Now

Cool With You

Hurt

Cookie

New Jeans

Edited by Lost In Paradise

When was the last time a Japanese single was hit in Koria :eek:

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Zack said:

I don't really agree with this. RENJUN probably has very little control over things and it must be hugely terrifying and traumatic to constantly have his privacy violated by people who are literally stalkers. Posting the number was probably his last resort attempt to get them to stop, considering he has obviously tried telling the sasaengs to stop and they just don't listen and keep doing it. SM is obviously not supporting the welfare of their artist properly. So what else could he do? I'm sure there is only so much of this that one person can take. I'm sure he accepts being an idol will result in less privacy but these people are often doing extreme/illegal invasions of privacy.

These sasaengs are playing a dangerous game with idols' lives, so I can totally see why he snapped and posted the number publicly and I probably would too in that kind of extreme situation.

SM's response is a separate issue though, they suck for posting that statement. It will only fuel sasaengs to think they can continue their behavior knowing the company won't call them out. SM is obviously also doing it because they want the sasaeng money to continue. It's an awful situation.

Renjun could lose big, didn't something like this already happen, It turned out the person sued and won. 

But I could understand why and how he felt cornered to do it, but it all points back at SM. We wouldn't be here if they were doing their jobs and that we can all agree on.

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator
49 minutes ago, Zack said:

This is so underrated in their discography but it goes OFF, especially the live performance! :jonnycat:

I’ve never seen this! Their mics are ON :duca:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.