K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

it's a hit, just like I said it would be.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

stan-twitter-leobylaw.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Chuu's highlight medley

24 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

in honor of Lisa's comeback, hope you're all streaming the best solo debut of all time 

leobylaw-stan-twitter.gif

At this point I think you're just trolling, cause there's simply no way 

• Haha 5

unexpectedly OBSESSED with this

• Like 2

Who are they? :confused:

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Who are they? :confused:

Jessica and Taeyeon from SNSD

• Thanks 1

That BM teaser is fake right???  
No way they put supermodels of the moments and did a fake magazine cover :bibliahh:???? 

I need Jennie the wack them more bc they're so embarrassing 

• Haha 1

And I must say that was really BOLD of Kiss of Life to release the same day as BABYMONSTER. It's clear what that company is going for. Interesting…

just like HYBE releasing Jmid's pre-release the same day as Lisa

• Thumbs Down 4

So it's not a ballad and it's not hip-hop…

Call it what it is, ORGANIC!! :clap3:
never bet against Jennie, you'll lose EVERYTIME

• Like 1

Title sounds like a BOP

The blonks already pressed about godmin's release :ducky: but I thought BTS members were supposed to be irrelevant according to them? :coffee:

They did that with their debut :clap3:

2 minutes ago, armink said:

The blonks already pressed about godmin's release :ducky: but I thought BTS members were supposed to be irrelevant according to them? :coffee:

Acknowledging HYBE's fvckass ways is not being "pressed" with everything that's come out about them recently, I think is just proof of who they are.

And Jimid will always be irrelevant in this household. I couldn't tell you what his music sounds like if you asked. I never hit play on anything he's put it

and my ears thank me for it.

12 minutes ago, Mel. said:

And I must say that was really BOLD of Kiss of Life to release the same day as BABYMONSTER. It's clear what that company is going for. Interesting…

We knew about KISS OF LIFE comeback date during Midas Touch... It's YG who put BABYMONSTER up against them... It's rinse and repeat of what already happened with MAMAMOO, SNSD, 4MINUTE etc...

• Like 1

GQfRZYWaIAI-aTN?format=jpg&name=largeGQfRQySaIAIkFMY?format=jpg&name=largeGQfRZYXaIAAnJRp?format=jpg&name=largeGQfRxu6aIAAE8Kx?format=jpg&name=medium

no i don't think you understand... i'm OBSESSED

tenjochiki-pen15.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

GQfRZYWaIAI-aTN?format=jpg&name=largeGQfRQySaIAIkFMY?format=jpg&name=largeGQfRZYXaIAAnJRp?format=jpg&name=largeGQfRxu6aIAAE8Kx?format=jpg&name=medium

no i don't think you understand... i'm OBSESSED

tenjochiki-pen15.gif

someone get the baby a shirt that fits properly

spacer.png

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Acknowledging HYBE's fvckass ways is not being "pressed" with everything that's come out about them recently, I think is just proof of who they are.

Not sure who convinced you that the entire world revolves around you and your instagram models, but bighit likely has had Jimin's comeback planned for months considering that all of this was prepared before he enlisted in December of 2023. RM released his album in May, Jin returned a week ago, and we are expecting albums from j-hope and Jin later in the year so obviously the next month was the perfect time for Jimin's release. I know that such streamlined and regular release schedules might be hard for a starving blink to comprehend, but there is only so much time in the year for everyone to release music! And you seem awfully bothered about this considering you cared to comment about it :cm:

Edited by armink
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Mel. said:

to be fair a small company kpop group will benefit more if they pit themselves with a big company kpop group

wew JENNIE and LISA :WAP: let's go queens!

is miss roseanne waiting until she's completely irrelevant before she comes back :hoetenks:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.