• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

she's  charting somewhere :gayoncecat3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Everytime RV has cheap/mid concept, it ended up a disaster (Happiness, Umpah, Birthday, Rookie)

Everytime they has an immaculate concept, the song ended up a masterpiece (Psycho, Russian Roulette, Feel My Rhythm, Bad Boy)

So... yeah...

Chill kill is the opposite of your theory. Immaculate concept with a bad song :fan:

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

she's  charting somewhere :gayoncecat3:

I really wonder who's going to be the first kpop soloist to get a #1. Jimin? He might have huge chance. But Hybe was dumb to release JK album one week after Taylor 

Miss @Save-Me-Oprah Woojin is coming to my country again, he will do a concert and a private fan meeting :allears:

Kinda surprised at Nayeon's digital performance considering her first era was a smash

Honestly bar Pyscho and Feel My Rhythm, RV has been rihleasing duds after duds :rip: Birthday, chill kill were both major disappointments :chick3: 

Did AkMu release already??? 

I wish I could stan Riize and I wish them the best but I just can't get into the Bruno Mars x One Direction sound

:suburban:

Listening to Dumb Dumb right now. R d Velvet better be serving this level of Bop:jonny4:its aged so well

49 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Miss @Save-Me-Oprah Woojin is coming to my country again, he will do a concert and a private fan meeting :allears:

Go head girl it's your world

6 hours ago, Rainy Devil said:

What were RIIZE first day streams in Spotify? 

they weren't

spacer.png

LV couldn't afford pretty idols? :deadbanana4: 

Like they have 26 nct members to choose and they go with Yuta :doc:

Edited by DelRey
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

the consistency

Siren is the highest because we were all perched to see if they would erase Seunghan

spacer.png

I'm the only one who thinks Riize's latest releases sound like something Shinee will do

• Like 1

Wait, so Rosie signed to TBL for management and not music related. So basically they'll handle her activities in Asia and her yet to be announced label is for music

in that case I'm happy it's only a management deal 

So nice to see aespa doing none of this cringe random western promo since Drama :celestial5:

Focus on Korea and Asia girls  cause that's the key to longevity :pancake:

Edited by Odette Violet

Chile…Billie is ready for LUNCH

• Haha 1

the copium some people are on when it comes to Roseanne clinging to YG, it reminds me of me with Seunghan 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I changed my mind, I don't like Aespa's "Armageddon" (the song) anymore. The moser I hear it, the more I cringe. Yeah, no…it's up there with "Girls" their worst title track

Imagine how pissed the other girls are when they all collectively decided to ditch YG and then Roseanne suddenly turns around and says "well actually…"

spacer.png

1 hour ago, montacelo said:

Did AkMu release already??? 

2 weeks ago

If I was new to kpop and you would've told me they just made thier debut 2.5 months ago I would've called you a liar! The professionalism, presence and poise they have as rookies are that of VETS! it's like they've been doing it for years and the fact that 2 of them are only FIFTEEN YEARS OLD is insane! This is what happens when you take the time to hone the craft of your artists and don't just push them out there just to do it, there's a few groups I could name right now but I'll save that for another day lmaooooo! I'm so proud of BABYMONSTER and it's only the beginning :flame:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.