K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

2 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Confirmed already, that's kinda sad... what did they offer that Western labels didn't? And also... why did she believe it? :deadbanana4:

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish RIIZE would perform on the nugu'd music shows so we wouldn't have to wait until Thursday for more performances

1a5de40d60ce528bed80fbd9ece300d9bfd11ebc

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BellKat said:

Confirmed already, that's kinda sad... what did they offer that Western labels didn't? And also... why did she believe it? :deadbanana4:

"strong trust in each other" apparently as said in the article :deadvision:

12 minutes ago, BellKat said:

I don't get what the blackpink girls are doing with their music, theblacklabel can't even give somi a comeback a year and most soloist fight for two comebacks a year so idk maybe they have slowed down forever now they rich 

GQNNgOGbcAAM9Zh?format=jpg&name=large

the hidden trainees

SM really don't want their artists to be bigger than the company. Imagine all the projects this girls should've gotten :hoetenks:

:bird:  @ANTIclimatic her first solo cover

the amount of solo gigs gigi is getting this year . Girlie is thriving :clap3:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@Mitsuki noona must be on hiatus until the SKZ comeback

spacer.png

The way everyone including RV have announced their comebacks before them, with some groups even managing to have 2 comebacks/album releases, since SKZ's last one. We need the announcement now, I'm not used to getting so little music content from them

spacer.png

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The way everyone including RV have announced their comebacks before them, with some groups even managing to have 2 comebacks/album releases, since SKZ's last one. We need the announcement now, I'm not used to getting so little music content from them

spacer.png

they're biding their time until that contract renewal comes up in a few months

8azubMr.gif

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

they're biding their time until that contract renewal comes up in a few months

8azubMr.gif

You think they will all renew? I know JYPE will give them the best offer, and the new contract will definitely be in the members favor, so hoping for the best

8azubMr.gif

Edited by Pluto6

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

You think they will all renew? I know JYPE will give them the best offer, and the new contract will definitely be in the members favor, so hoping for the best

8azubMr.gif

Han & Lee Knowles have seemed over it for a while but if JYP can get Jeongyeon to renew they can get anyone

8azubMr.gif

15 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Han & Lee Knowles have seemed over it for a while but if JYP can get Jeongyeon to renew they can get anyone

8azubMr.gif

The only member who I think has a little chance of not renewing is him, but he's not going anywhere! 

0bc1dbb3fb68eaccdc428a4298042975162d52d7

Just now, Pluto6 said:

The only member who I think has a little chance of not renewing is him, but he's not going anywhere! 

0bc1dbb3fb68eaccdc428a4298042975162d52d7

we'll see

pubXSDw.gif

western BG with a token POC, sounds about right  :toofunny2:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

why are they doing this and why did they waste all those OneDirection demos on RIIZE when they knew they had this happening

trisha-paytas.gif

I hear the writer's demo for Hot Mess and I hope it's fake or that they revamped it because it is a hot mess...

:jonny6: like no visual hole 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

I hear the writer's demo for Hot Mess and I hope it's fake or that they revamped it because it is a hot mess...

if you're talking about #that, then its AI :redface:  hot mess was originally written in english

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

spacer.png

And some groups have had 27 Comebacks:ninja: 

21 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

I'm Boycotting, cuz why didn't SM accept my audition Tape :gaycat6:

I can Speak English and know SM history better then these random trainees. Ugh, SM is trash 

• Haha 2

Not me waking up to horrible news again.

Why couldn't she just start her own agency? Imagine how iconic it would have been if they all 4 had their own agencies... I really hope they gave her a good offer and she will actually release some music, I feel sick.

5 minutes ago, katyberry said:

if you're talking about #that, then its AI :redface:  hot mess was originally written in english

Thx! Now I'm excited again

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I'm Boycotting, cuz why didn't SM accept my audition Tape :gaycat6:

I can Speak English and know SM history better then these random trainees. Ugh, SM is trash 

they're looking for gullible children,  you no longer in that criteria sis

+ you spent half of your ATRL time dragging their golden boys

trisha-paytas.gif

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.