K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

8 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

China and Kakao issues aren’t mutually exclusive though. I’m sure there will be ripple effects as the article suggests. 

I never denied that nor said they were mutually exclusive, hence the "also a Kakao issue" in my post.

The aim was merely to counter the suggestion that Kakao's poor distribution wasn't a cause of album sales issues for many SM acts recently, when it is clearly a factor in the case of SM artists anyway.

Edited by Zack

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Yunjin charting on melon :gaycat7:

2 hours ago, Adama said:

So at the end it wasn’t a KAKAO issue but just Chinese fans not mass bulking like they used to do? 

Yeah there has been a law anti bulk buying.

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Not Yunjin charting on melon :gaycat7:

Groovy Room + Yunjin + Crush and you expected the song not to charts... 

Especially when this happened

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

Kweens

Why would she do the same day as Taylor…

Some of the things idols have to go through because of people like this...so terrible :shakeno:

aespa will feature on a song with Chris Martin of Coldplay for Jacob Collier's new album!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, oceans said:

its not awful ill listen to it again

but they are NOT newjeans

giphy.gif

they dont have the vocals nor the visuals to pull a ditto

New Jeans vocals?   :rofl:

Are those vocals in the room with us?

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, DelRey said:

New Jeans vocals?   :rofl:

Are those vocals in the room with us?

Why, yes, thank you for asking :bird:

16 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Why, yes, thank you for asking :bird:

Sohee alone outsing them, lets not.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I think it's safe to say NMIXX is the best 4th gen group vocally

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Windy Day said:

what do my fellow iu stans on here think about iu stealing an iconic queer slogan related to gay marriage for her heterosexual storytelling in the midst of the lgbt community fighting for their human rights in korea???? i’m honestly disgusted. it’s been trending for days here and everytime i hope she includes gays but i’m losing hope each days lol. as an artist i thought she would have done her research but she either seems completely clueless or she’s doing it knowing she stole from the lgbt community and i dont know which is worse considering gay marriage isn’t even legal here and "love wins" has been used during demonstrations even in korea…

Are you trying to gatekeep the word love? :deadbanana2:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

4 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Who?

10 hours ago, sunny said:

BP has been the most visual appealing group in kpop for sure. Only T-ARA (last 4) come close but their styling never came close to what BP and the new gen serves... Also now Qri kind ruined ha face so its hard to see my point

I wonder when we are going to see another full visual group again, every other group now has a hole or 2 or 3...

That's just Ive

sohee conversations should be only about praising him thank you very much

• Like 2

4th generation is peak visuals era if you think about it. :snowman: While I'm not sure if everyone putting so much importance on physical appearance is beneficial, denying how pretty all idols are is nonsensical.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Windy Day said:

what do my fellow iu stans on here think about iu stealing an iconic queer slogan related to gay marriage for her heterosexual storytelling in the midst of the lgbt community fighting for their human rights in korea???? i’m honestly disgusted. it’s been trending for days here and everytime i hope she includes gays but i’m losing hope each days lol. as an artist i thought she would have done her research but she either seems completely clueless or she’s doing it knowing she stole from the lgbt community and i dont know which is worse considering gay marriage isn’t even legal here and "love wins" has been used during demonstrations even in korea…

the title made me raise an eyebrow too but was gonna wait to hear what the song is about before drawing any conclusions :lakitu:

very much seated for this :jonnycat:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

very much seated for this :jonnycat:

How does that work? Do they never run out of male idols to make new subunits with?

hat-trick.gif

10 hours ago, Windy Day said:

Felt Disgusted as well.

the bed selfie with the SJ member, her stealing Britney’s song, and now this :mazen:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Are you trying to gatekeep the word love? :deadbanana2:

"When the Supreme Court announced their 2015 decision guaranteeing the right of same-sex couples to marry, the hashtag #LoveWins exploded on social media and started appearing on banners and bumper stickers everywhere."

not to mention korea still doesnt have same sex marriage and people ARE using this slogan during protests or at pride. also in my opinion she could have written her title in korean since she’s korean. i don’t understand the need to write a title in english if she doesnt fully understand the cultural significance of these two words combined

1 hour ago, Butters said:

the title made me raise an eyebrow too but was gonna wait to hear what the song is about before drawing any conclusions :lakitu:

yea me too but with the poster and her recent post i’m losing all hopes :cries:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.