Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

:ryan3:

it's the same bot and fake engagement non sense stuff i've seen from delusional armys 😭 how can that be possible when you have to verify your identity with your social security number to use most korean sites?? 😭😭

WINTER update, she did a live today. It seems like she is doing well! 

Hopefully she will be recovered enough to participate in the comeback, but also hoping SM isn't forcing her to work before she is ready

• Like 8

lemme watch 

13 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

army propaganda got my good sis geniecantstophypeboy 😭😭 it's over

I'm not saying the Dahn World cult doesn't exist, I'm saying it has nothing to do with the OMG MV. Go take a shot at the hundred other stories if you want. :coffee:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

lemme watch 

It was not easy to watch

Eh...

Out of all the real bullshit people could have used to drag HYBE, they chose the most ridiculous one, this is so unserious :ace:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I'm not saying the Dahn World cult doesn't exist, I'm saying it has nothing to do with the OMG MV. Go take a shot at the hundred other stories if you want. :coffee:

and i never said it was true either??? but you keep saying a third party is involved and that all of those trending topics and posts are fake from bots to manipulate the opinion and it's most likely impossible due to how internet in korea works

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Administrator
9 minutes ago, TheCal said:

im so ready

59b45cc2a24b4e52a68c1276a63b459f.gif

IM NOT FALLING FOR IT :weeps:

It's a very good morning today thinking about how there will be 5 new IVE songs to bop to tomorrow. I'm seated for Accendio. :jonny5:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

IM NOT FALLING FOR IT :weeps:

SM better not be playing with us again

TfDDkt9.gif

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

and i never said it was true either??? but you keep saying a third party is involved and that all of those trending topics and posts are fake from bots to manipulate the opinion and it's most likely impossible due to how internet in korea works

You are entitled to your opinion, to me the engagement makes no sense, 50 millions views in 6 hours from mostly Koreans alone? Thousands of likes / quotes in a couple minutes? I don't think so. You see a lot of botting activity on social media, the most obvious ones being on video and livestreaming platforms.

• Like 2

@Adama @geniecantstophypeboy also i know why people jumped on the OMG video. in the kakao screenshot on here she says that she received threats because of the OMG mv (i thought she didn't work on it…?)

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

You are entitled to your opinion, to me the engagement makes no sense, 50 millions views in 6 hours from mostly Koreans alone? Thousands of likes / quotes in a couple minutes? I don't think so. You see a lot of botting activity on social media, the most obvious ones being on video and livestreaming platforms.

of course 50 millions aren't from koreans… the entire kpop fanbase saw the thread is it that hard to understand?

• ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

SM better not be playing with us again

TfDDkt9.gif

I just started coming around to the idea that he may not come back. If they play with my emotions imma ask MHJ’s Shaman to put together a nasty piece of karmic retribution on each and every one of the decision makers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

@Gorjesspazze9

The streets are saying BANG PD is terrified of Newjeans Danielle because she is an angel.

danielle-new-jeans.gif

As he should be:giraffe:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I just started coming around to the idea that he may not come back. If they play with my emotions imma ask MHJ's Shaman to put together a nasty piece of karmic retribution on each and every one of the decision makers. 

We are so coming for them if we are not seeing his handsome face very SOON.

Impossible underperforming is good for Seunghan supporters. If none of the 3 songs tomorrow manage to become a hit it's going to be even better, meanwhile the TWS is shaping to top some end year charts and is SOTY contenders:coffee2:

Keep my girls out of this Drama Kpop fans:rogue:

also there is nothing weird about the Paradise Phunket photobook:deadbanana2: the reach

• Haha 1

gfriend forever successful, forever popular, forever relevant. they always win 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Keep my girls out of this Drama Kpop fans:rogue:

also there is nothing weird about the Paradise Phunket photobook:deadbanana2: the reach

i think that's why (illit's director posted this as a min heejin shade)

Edited by Windy Day
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

@Adama @geniecantstophypeboy also i know why people jumped on the OMG video. in the kakao screenshot on here she says that she received threats because of the OMG mv (i thought she didn't work on it…?)

I thought the threats were about the ending of the mv because people accused her of using Minji to respond to her haters? Or it's something else? 

8 minutes ago, Adama said:

Impossible underperforming is good for Seunghan supporters. If none of the 3 songs tomorrow manage to become a hit it's going to be even better, meanwhile the TWS is shaping to top some end year charts and is SOTY contenders:coffee2:

I thought it's doing decently in Korea? it's just international fans feeling iffy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.