• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

need them to cry harder :duca: 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, SA*KURA said:

So another visit to the Seoul Metropolitan Police HQ for Sakura?

766a6b8b13fab5ba6074ba58add48d7e.gif

:deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

calling someone teacher in korea is not weird at all it's pretty common. it does not necessarily mean teacher in the literal sense. for example people on twitter call each others teacher

For their CEO?

People at SM apparently always used this term as a form of "respect", but I'm not trusting this man intentions after all the shady things he did in the past.

mago being a cult classic feels so right omg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

All the recent korean comments :deadbanana2:

ngl, a gfriend reunion song will smash now.

Surprised VIVIZ's songs aren't rising on Melon

12 minutes ago, Adama said:

For their CEO?

People at SM apparently always used this term as a form of "respect", but I'm not trusting this man intentions after all the shady things he did in the past.

everybody call each other "teacher". it's really not that deep it's just very different from the west. and LSM actually played the role of a teacher too so it's even less weird

23 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

need them to cry harder :duca: 

the way nobody said anything about bts. but they'd do anything than address the fact that they're linked to a cult :rip: this is also an obvious attempt at having bts stans on their side

• Like 1

what the hell is going on and why are my GFRIENDs getting a renaissance?

6jqr4Zd.gif

Just woke up and the tl is celebrating Hybe's downfall, what's going ON ?

6jqr4Zd.gif

We need the push the narrative of Min Hee Jin wanting to disband Gfriend bc they were satan worshippers, let's gooo.

6jqr4Zd.gif

what the hell is going on...

6jqr4Zd.gif

2 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

We need the push the narrative of Min Hee Jin wanting to disband Gfriend bc they were satan worshippers, let's gooo.

6jqr4Zd.gif

that's not the narrative!! it's hybe who disbanded them because 5/6 of them are christians witches and they debuted lesserafim (angels)

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Just woke up and the tl is celebrating Hybe's downfall, what's going ON ?

right someone fill us in

6jqr4Zd.gif

Im so out of the loop with the situation.

I read this thread and then check reddit and the narrative is the complete opposite

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Haha 1

As long as nothing happens to BTS, I do not care one bit about this drama :rip: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, smates said:

but what would happen to BTS? It feels like HYBE is using them to get the army (biggest fandom in the world) to defend the company 

5 minutes ago, smates said:

I wonder if one of the BTS guys will do like BP and Baekhyun and start their own company once their contract ends. 

if anything i feel bad for bts :biblio:

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

Im so out of the loop with the situation.

I read this thread and then check reddit and the narrative is the complete opposite

6jqr4Zd.gif

From my perspective, it looks like some big Korean Alt-right group, or Christian movement with good funding, is using MHJ's conference as a launch pad to go after HYBE / the Dahn World religious movement. It's all politics.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

7 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

but what would happen to BTS? It feels like HYBE is using them to get the army (biggest fandom in the world) to defend the company 

I don't know which side of Twitter you are on, but a lot of tweets have gone viral for the past 2 days, from trying to reopen cases from 2015 to linking BTS to that cult because of the college they went to (when many idols did the same).

Most of these tweets came from accounts with 50 followers but thousands of likes. BigHit didn't make that announcement out of the blue. Now most of those accounts have either deactivated or deleted the posts. I have no intention of defending HYBE (they can go to hell), but it is obvious that there are people taking advantage of the situation and trying to tarnish BTS's name.

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.